Pipeline shutdown in USA

Its likely scripted. Seems the WEF predicted a cyber attack.

Idk if you like HugoTalks but he made a video on it.

Yeah I don’t doubt all is not what it appears to be - they’ve been alluding to cyber attacks the past year or so and now supposedly some “Russian Hackers” pulled it off? First time ever? After almost 20 years on the servers?

Hmmm.....

Just watching the news on this it seems like a total false flag. They didn’t fail to mention that we will need to get used to attacks like this happening more often.

PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION & AGENDA 2030

WagtheDog

Rookie
Just in case anyone thought this wasn’t about pushing the green agenda and helping inflation and collapse along, MI very own Gretchen Whitmer has decided that the Straits of Mackinac line 5 needs to close down by Wednesday because even though a spill has never happened before, it is sure to happen any day now. This line can carry 540,000 barrels of crude oil a day. So, which one is next? What year did Biden say he would have everyone in electric cars by?

Daze

Superstar
Seems the elite are saying everyone will have an electric car by 2030 was it? While everyone else will rely upon driver-less cars.
I wonder if this has anything to do with the alleged gas shortage? 8.5 years is not alot of time i guess.

I've heard a few sources say producing batteries for electric cars produces far more pollution then what a combustion engine would have.
So maybe its not about global warming? Maybe the elite are concerned with all of us useless eaters consuming their oil?

Karlysymon

Superstar