Pink Promotes Purple Propaganda

polymoog

Superstar
torso does look masculine, but ive seen that on real women.
but this guy loses major credibility because his broad accusations. his vid on meg ryan being a man? come on. meg ryan does not have an adams apple, and just because her plastic surgery made her into jack nicholson jokerface does not mean shes a tranny.

Devine

Star
i find it easier to believe that these celebrities get chosen to promote a trans agenda b/c masculine type sex appeal, not that they are actually trans

Vixy

Star
i find it easier to believe that these celebrities get chosen to promote a trans agenda b/c masculine type sex appeal, not that they are actually trans
Oooor? I understand not wanting to lose the inspiration these women give for working out and such and they ARE beautiful but I see women all the time on the gym who are in a raw shape and even though they have huge muscles, I've looked closer and they always still have the feminine sape and a bit of cellulite and things. Men don't get that in the same areas as women due to the fat distribution.

JoChris

Superstar
Part of her persona - a very assertive, in-your-face type of woman. Opposite to old-fashioned ultra-feminine female caricatures.

Tries to mix both worlds and she actually does it quite effectively. IMO better at it than transsexuals who just look comical, no matter how good their plastic surgeon/ fashion stylists are.

People more likely to accept messages/ propaganda from people they already have some respect for.

Dan

Veteran
How do people confuse Lady Gaga and Pink for trannies? Look at the faces! Can you not tell the difference? Definitely female. I'm not talking about "adam's apples", I mean the shape of the faces and bodies.

Dan

Veteran
torso does look masculine, but ive seen that on real women.
but this guy loses major credibility because his broad accusations. his vid on meg ryan being a man? come on. meg ryan does not have an adams apple, and just because her plastic surgery made her into jack nicholson jokerface does not mean shes a tranny.
Meg Ryan a man!? HAHHAHA!

Dan

Veteran
What's purple propaganda, anyway? I heard of purple prose mentioned in Lovecraft. I mean the horror author, not the sex shops.

Dan

Veteran
Whoever sees transsexuals everywhere must have got burned somehow....
LOL! I've seen drag artists but can tell in a SECOND that they are not female. Wouldn't shag them, no way! Did have a double-take the other day, but still... Bizarre perceptions on here.