Pick A Word, Drop A Word

polymoog

Superstar
no no no no no. no.
basic rule: you have to pick one word of the pair and use it to form another pair. you have to use franks "head" or "teenage" and make a new pair with that.
with that said, the rules can be bent and stretched-- look at a lot of my entries where i have used homophones, puns, split words, etc. i like to make things complicated and difficult for myself*, but you absolutely do NOT have to do that. BUT... if you want big points, thats how you get them. i also award points for conspiracy related terms. they are +5.
by the way, we are only competing against ourselves, so the score is really meaningless unless you want it to mean something.

*in the entry above, i took the word "accident" and made it ''lil accident'' and put the poster named "lil axe" in the car. ''axe- ident".
look at post #8334-- i used the word "shock" which sounds identical to "chock" and used the word "lette" (a more obscure word, but a word nonetheless) and created "shock lette". then i put a pic of shock-lette (chocolate) and kathy lette getting "shocked" in the bathtub by electrocuting herself with a hair dryer. that was a good 10 pointer.

Last edited:

Mini Contini

Established
no no no no no. no.
basic rule: you have to pick one word of the pair and use it to form another pair. you have to use franks "head" or "teenage" and make a new pair with that.
with that said, the rules can be bent and stretched-- look at a lot of my entries where i have used homophones, puns, split words, etc. i like to make things complicated and difficult for myself*, but you absolutely do NOT have to do that. BUT... if you want big points, thats how you get them. i also award points for conspiracy related terms. they are +5.
by the way, we are only competing against ourselves, so the score is really meaningless unless you want it to mean something.

*in the entry above, i took the word "accident" and made it ''lil accident'' and put the poster named "lil axe" in the car. ''axe- ident".
look at post #8334-- i used the word "shock" which sounds identical to "chock" and used the word "lette" (a more obscure word, but a word nonetheless) and created "shock lette". then i put a pic of shock-lette (chocolate) and kathy lette getting "shocked" in the bathtub by electrocuting herself with a hair dryer. that was a good 10 pointer.
Ah, that was clarifying as I didn’t know the rules...thank you.