Pick A Word, Drop A Word

Lisa

Superstar
He would as Nice and Nice (with a different pronunciation) is wordplay. Words like "read", "wind", "live" and "lead" are spelt the same but can be pronounced differently and have different meanings. These are all acceptable.
However, using words as wordplay are also confusing as in the case of Nice France and nice. Not really the same word at all and not the same pronunciation...which is why I don’t really care for wordplay myself.I thought the whole point of the game was to keep one word and replace the other..with wordplay you aren’t exactly keeping one word..you are replacing both.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
However, using words as wordplay are also confusing as in the case of Nice France and nice. Not really the same word at all and not the same pronunciation...which is why I don’t really care for wordplay myself.I thought the whole point of the game was to keep one word and replace the other..with wordplay you aren’t exactly keeping one word..you are replacing both.
One other thing with word play is you can use words that sound the same but look different, such as - to, too, two or flower and flour.

I'm going to stick with the rules. I will continue to notify when I use wordplay.