Pharma Getting Them Young

linderbak

Rookie
When I was kid we had these chocolate sweets shaped like cigarettes and had a paper around it that made it look like one. There was some white powder under the paper so that if you blew it created a smoke effect. We loved those. Surprised I've never been a smoker. Sick stuff.

Maes17

Superstar
When I was kid we had these chocolate sweets shaped like cigarettes and had a paper around it that made it look like one. There was some white powder under the paper so that if you blew it created a smoke effect. We loved those. Surprised I've never been a smoker. Sick stuff.
We had gum like that

Aero

Superstar
of course its safe, but i wonder if it conditions children to have the oral fixation of smokers.
do i think those candy cigs should be illegal? no.
But every kid is given a pacifier. Or they suck their thumbs anyway. Actually this might be a good conversation to have. Because it's probably why I'm like obsessed with my own lips. And I do believe it's all because some jackasses could make money off my parents.

Maybe the theory I just whipped up is bogus. So correct me if I'm wrong. But I can already see where this rabbit hole goes. And it's not good. Not good at all.

MP3D

Established
FAKE

problem with this site is that no one does research first. they believe everything they read, repeat it to others as fact and discredit themselves.