Dilion the hacker dead?

Truthrevealer01

Established
Pewds just had his 100mil subs and became even more popular than ever.Now it is known that his nemesis as the article says has died.

Weirdly enough the reason isn't disclosed.No cause of death is told.He was just 20 years old and typically when a popular person dies everyone knows the death cause even if someone else had my said anything but now nobody knows.

What if this is connected? Why the article mentioning his death needed to talk about pewds hitting the 100mil.For me it was unnecessary unless it is a sacrifice..
After all to reach that high can't be without sacrifices and YouTube is becoming more and more like Tv programming.

Article mentioned below
https://www.distractify.com/p/is-dillon-the-hacker-dead

lightmightgirl

Veteran
SO glad you brought this up. On his 100 million celebration video, almost all his comments from his fans were disagreeing with his choice to donate money to an organization that actually fought against his racist comments. Many of his fans noted that he was acting strange in the video, he was super out of it like someone stuck in a tunnel kind of feel. This guy is one of the biggest youtubers who got somehow famous for playing video games. So many other creators are better than him and troll like he does without his seemingly never ending Anti Jew agenda that he's always pushing. Dressing like a Nazi.. and doing this >> he has repeatedly tweeted racist material and somehow only got the reprimanded from Disney who was such a huge contributor monetarily. BTW nobody that reaches this status is safe from the darkness that goes on in this world.

"PewDiePie's derogatory comments have earned him plenty of detractors. Disney cut ties with the star in 2017 after he paid two men to hold a sign that read, "Death to all Jews." Later that year, he apologizedfor using a racial slur in a video. The gunman who killed 50 people in the Christchurch mosque shootings referenced the meme"Subscribe to PewDiePie" during a livestream of the killings, which the YouTuber later condemned. It was an attempt to "move on" from that incident that sparked the donation in the first place, he had said."

Cocomj

Star
Pewds just had his 100mil subs and became even more popular than ever.Now it is known that his nemesis as the article says has died.

Weirdly enough the reason isn't disclosed.No cause of death is told.He was just 20 years old and typically when a popular person dies everyone knows the death cause even if someone else had my said anything but now nobody knows.

What if this is connected? Why the article mentioning his death needed to talk about pewds hitting the 100mil.For me it was unnecessary unless it is a sacrifice..
After all to reach that high can't be without sacrifices and YouTube is becoming more and more like Tv programming.

Article mentioned below
https://www.distractify.com/p/is-dillon-the-hacker-dead
I used to be a fan
(A real one for many years before i was saved by God )
I do find this really strange though :/

Cocomj

Star
Have you ever noticed other weird things in his videos besides the racist crap he always apologizes for?
He was always having a beef with some people (lol)
(Other wierd things ? Before the racist crap as you said he was accused of being anti-semitic but it wasn't true )
Sometimes it was just "funny" but other times those people ended with lawsuits against him
Other than that except all the sins ! "he has nothing in particular i think" (not sure )
(One of the things that made unfollow was his tattoes because i saw the symbolism on it : the naked woman on his arm (i am a born again christian and this is a big no no for me ) and the one eye of horus )
What do you think ?
Did something made you budge too ?
(I will delete my comment lol)

lightmightgirl

Veteran
He was always having a beef with some people (lol)
(Other wierd things ? Before the racist crap as you said he was accused of being anti-semitic but it wasn't true )
Sometimes it was just "funny" but other times those people ended with lawsuits against him
Other than that except all the sins ! "he has nothing in particular i think" (not sure )
(One of the things that made unfollow was his tattoes because i saw the symbolism on it : the naked woman on his arm (i am a born again christian and this is a big no no for me ) and the one eye of horus )
What do you think ?
Did something made you budge too ?
(I will delete my comment lol)
He became popular way too quick in my opinion. Ever since he got famous he lacked emotions and seems dead. Do not delete your comment lol. He def always jokes about the illuminati, but just like Shane Dawson it might be a front.

Truthrevealer01

Established
I changed the title.
It's not sure his dead nothing's is brought up and his parents haven't said anything which makes it even more suspicious

Truthrevealer01

Established
His wikipedia page speaks of his death.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dillon_The_Hacker
"Dillon died on July 28, 2019.[7] The news broke on August 28, 2019 a month after Dillon died. Dillon's friends revealed on Twitter that Dillon died in July. For privacy reasons, neither of the friends revealed what was the cause of Dillon's death. Once they tweeted about Dillon's death, YouTubers responded, and the news started spreading widely on the internet.
Future on when Dillon passed away, on 31th August, 2019 Dillon's best friend BG Kumbi released his video where he's talking about Dillon's death with a YouTube video. In the video, Kumbi also revealed that Dillon actually committed suicide, saying that Dillon could of spoken to him, but he didn't instead he took his own life. Dillon's ex-girlfriend Pupinia also spoken about Dillon's death."

And many people think that it's all one big hoax.
I didn't know about the suicide video one.
But literally one month later is sketchy.
Let alone mark..pier sued him and they were about to go in court..so who knows