Petty Squabbles Thread

~JC~

Veteran
Is there anyone else we can bitch about
See...you aren’t really going to give me any points for that...so what else do you miss about me..when you just dismiss a good quality about me?

What exactly did I do in this case to receive being talked down to by several people? Did I tell him to go to hell? Did I tell him he was horrible..etc..etc? No. All I did was say I think you should move on Frank and be diverse in your posting. And that’s the new crime here that I’ve committed. Yet..I’ve been called a lot of names and have had my named smeared repeatedly and you guys want me to think I’ve done something wrong here...ok..lol!
I don't condone bad behavior and never said I did. I asked you to look at why people react that way to you.

Lisa

Superstar
Total denial of reality.

Did I ever say it's gonna happen for sure? No, I never said that.

I don't owe you anything Lisa. Do you actually think I want to be proven right about all this?

You need to get a grip on reality.
That is actually the reality and not the other stuff you’ve been posting.

It kinda seems like you think it will though..that’s the direction your thread is.

Yes..I do think you want to be proven to have predicted it all.

I don't condone bad behavior and never said I did. I asked you to look at why people react that way to you
I did..and that’s what I’ve come up with. I’m not as bad a person as people think here...but I am the one that gets all the grief no matter what I say. Then everyone wants me to feel bad for the things I say..when they really aren’t all that bad...and the grief I get is worse than anything I could ever say.

~JC~

Veteran
That is actually the reality and not the other stuff you’ve been posting.

It kinda seems like you think it will though..that’s the direction your thread is.

I did..and that’s what I’ve come up with. I’m not as bad a person as people think here...but I am the one that gets all the grief no matter what I say. Then everyone wants me to feel bad for the things I say..when they really aren’t all that bad...and the grief I get is worse than anything I could ever say.
I get it. Sorry :(

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I take what I post seriously. So when Trump says he has a vaccine ready for the end of the year, I take it seriously. When Bill Gates goes on TV and says the whole world needs to take the shot before we can get back to normal, I'm a little concerned. When lockdowns are happening all over the world based on a hoax, people are being beaten by cops in Australia for not wearing a muzzle, yeah I take it seriously. I'm concerned and you should be too

I just post stuff on that thread, I don't predict anything. Get a grip.

Lisa

Superstar
I take what I post seriously. So when Trump says he has a vaccine ready for the end of the year, I take it seriously. When Bill Gates goes on TV and says the whole world needs to take the shot before we can get back to normal, I'm a little concerned. When lockdowns are happening all over the world based on a hoax, people are being beaten by cops in Australia for not wearing a muzzle, yeah I take it seriously. I'm concerned and you should be too

I just post stuff on that thread, I don't predict anything. Get a grip.
Yep...post it but don’t let it take over your life. That thread seems to have taken over your life to the extent that you don’t post anything else..I don’t think its healthy..which is why I say post other things.

Yep..everyone says stuff and most stuff doesn’t come to pass..it’s just fearmongering...you know fearmongering? Like the virus....

As a Christian..you should know about the birthing pains right? They come and seem intense but then they go away because the timing isn’t right for the birth yet...do you even think about God when you’re posting...thinking about His side of these things? Because it really doesn’t seem so..you seem so totally caught up in this stuff.

Aren’t you trying to say it will happen by posting it and commenting on it like it will be coming..we need to be aware..that sort of thing. And you continue to post and post and post that stuff...can’t be healthy for your mental health.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
That thread seems to have taken over your life to the extent that you don’t post anything else..I don’t think its healthy..which is why I say post other things.
I do, you just never noticed.

Aren’t you trying to say it will happen by posting it and commenting on it like it will be coming..we need to be aware..that sort of thing. And you continue to post and post and post that stuff...can’t be healthy for your mental health.
You're right, I'll just stick my head in the sand and pretend like its not happening. Great advice.

Lisa

Superstar
I do, you just never noticed.

You're right, I'll just stick my head in the sand and pretend like its not happening. Great advice.
Not as much as that thread though..

I didn’t say that..I just mean take a break..that’s not that bad is it? Post other things..step back a little?

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa on a personal note.
When I joined this forum, I actually enjoyed your posts, and agreed with a good amount of your views.
I even went out of my way to reach out to you, since you are a Christian. You then accused me of impersonating another member, and basically shut me down as a person, for pretty much no actual reason. I felt victimized by your unwarranted rejection yet you fail to see that you were incorrect in your thinking (I'm not THAT person) (no apology).
This is more or less what I see others seeing in your actions and reactions to their posts.
To me you are a serial poster who posts and comments for reactionary purposes. Its my impression that you are way more intelligent that you let on but don't want others to know this....
And as I'm sure you are aware, many in this forum think you are a shill.
Even so, I do appreciate some of your "work" and respect your morality.
You are crying now for being targeted...my suggestion to you, is to not antagonize other posters. Problem solved. :cool:
We pm’d when I said you were that person..you’re the one that told everyone here..which you didn’t have to do..I certainly didn’t make my suspicion public. You victimized yourself.

A serial poster..who am I posting too? Myself?

Lisa

Superstar
As he noted, there are many visitors and this thread may cause them to question the status quo for the first time in their lives.
Sure but some of the stuff he posts can be fearful in themselves in that he reports it as a truth that’s to come when he doesn’t really know that..so then he is just as bad as the media isn’t he? Especially when the scam is drawing to a close. Why keep it up? COVID is old and tiring and draining and so is Frank’s thread...it’s actually keeping the virus alive here.

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa....really?
No apology?
You were quite terse and insistent that I was that person....
I only made that information public to clarify that I WASN'T that person.
At the time I didn't realize how "unpopular" you were, just that you had a lot of posts.
I only assumed you had a level of influence on this board.
I felt distraught and incredulous by your insistence that I was some other person.
Pretty certain you would have felt the same had someone accused you of being a whole other person!
My choice to go public with that information was in defense of my unique identity. Knowing now how you operate and via our pm's I see that once your mind is made up about something, that's it, I guess.
Why make public what I said in private I wonder? No one had to know that I thought that and you could have carried on and no one would have been the wiser.

Lol..what am I apologizing for..that I kept it quiet and you didn’t?

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa
I contacted you numerous times in PM and you ignored me.
I already told you I was busy over that weekend..but you did pm like 5 times...I thought it was a little much for a new person...which only contributed to my thoughts about you.

Helioform

Star
Sure but some of the stuff he posts can be fearful in themselves in that he reports it as a truth that’s to come when he doesn’t really know that..so then he is just as bad as the media isn’t he? Especially when the scam is drawing to a close. Why keep it up? COVID is old and tiring and draining and so is Frank’s thread...it’s actually keeping the virus alive here.
I don't like being the billionth person to tell you but why can't you just ignore his thread and look elsewhere? I see those KPop/BTS threads popping up all the time but I just ignore them and don't make a fuss about it. It's not hard to do.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't like being the billionth person to tell you but why can't you just ignore his thread and look elsewhere? I see those KPop/BTS threads popping up all the time but I just ignore them and don't make a fuss about it. It's not hard to do.
Sure..but lets not perpetuate fearfulness on the forum..the fear of covid. Its already pervasive enough in our lives...and it can’t be good for Frank‘s mental well being to be posting on it non stop. What if most of it ends up not being true?

Lisa

Superstar
I firmly believe it is about a reset. They have to tear us down in 2020 to rebuild us in Agenda 21.
They don’t have to do it this year...in fact none of this would have happened if it wasn’t an election year. Why didn’t they do it last year?

Awareness does not equal fearfulness.
He’s as bad as the msm at this point.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, do you realize NOW that I'm NOT that person?!
I consider myself to be very forgiving and flexible with others.....
I'm not sure you could say the same.
I reached out to you because you are Christian.
I was trying to reconnect to my roots...

Jesus forgave sinners for their sins, can you?
How have you convinced me that you‘re not her?

Lisa

Superstar
The virus and it's effects are still very much alive, such as the continuing shutdowns, false reporting, media hysteria over the allegedly high death rate, Fauci lunacy, the vaccine, etc. So many things just do not add up, so it's still a high profile subject that should be questioned and explored. Considering this is a conspiracy theory forum, topics like this should be expected.
Over saturation everywhere including here. Do we all who don’t believe it need to be shown more? I don’t think so. Its just keeping it alive here at the forums.

Lisa

Superstar
Because last year would have led into 2020 not 2021. It's called Agenda 21 for a reason.
They also have said that the oceans would be dead in 10 years...that we have 10 years to save this or that. I mean..just because it says Agenda 21 doesn’t mean its gonna happen in 2021.

The virus was about what I said its about ..crashing trumps economy to try to win an election...even one of their slimeballs called it back in 2018...

Maher: I'm "Hoping" For "A Crashing Economy" So We Can Get Rid Of Trump, "Bring On The Recession"

Lisa

Superstar
Ok Lisa, continue thinking that.
Perhaps if I shared my picture, social security numbers, and credit card info that could convince you otherwise...
Maybe a DNA sample, instead?
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
I wouldn’t stress over it too much...like you said I’m not very influential here....