Petty Squabbles Thread

The Zone

Star
Poly I am open to a plea bargain but your client must agree to some changes put forth from the numerous members she trolls. We are not heartless but the collective needs some assurances that conversations will remain unimpeded by baity and impertinent one-liners. It is a lot to ask I know but it is a deal worth taking.

polymoog

Superstar
Poly I am open to a plea bargain but your client must agree to some changes put forth from the numerous members she trolls. We are not heartless but the collective needs some assurances that conversations will remain unimpeded by baity and impertinent one-liners. It is a lot to ask I know but it is a deal worth taking.
mr zone, id first like to see a list of charges my client is being accused of. upon receipt of this, i will confer with my client as to any further steps we shall take in this regard.

thank you.

Lisa

Superstar
@Maes17

your honor, i believe my client will not be able to have a fair, unbiased jury. i ask that the court appoints you as the person to decide the case.
I sure hope the trial is over before Maes’ baby is born..lol!

Awoken2

Superstar
Before proceedings begin I have a question on behalf of the people for the accused?

To ascertain what legal representation the prosecution may require to secure a conviction can we enquire whether the necessary clownage can be assembled to formulate a defence team or is the accused representing themselves?

polymoog

Superstar
ok, i will be creating a thread for this trial.

mr zone: take your time in gathering your witnesses, evidence, and charges. i will send you a PM for discovery. your charges, however, should be posted on the thread for all to see. as standard procedure, we will have opening statements, then you may present your evidence/witnesses, ill cross, you can reexamine, then ill do the same for my witnesses, you can cross, ill reexamine, and then we will have closing arguments. finally, judge maes will give his verdict and judgement. if you need more time, simply ask the judge for an extension or a recess.

judge maes: familiarize yourself with your duties as judge, evidence that is and is not admissible, hearsay, etc. i think we should have two: one for official proceedings and another for the peanut gallery (thats where awoken can lead the cry, "burn the witches!"). your the judge, you make the call. keep in mind that having one official proceedings thread keeps it relatively smooth running and easier for people to follow.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
However, i am reminded that one forum members toilet paper is the bona fide "source" of another.
Lol.. no doubt!

I would also advise @polymoog that under no circumstance should he allow his client to take the stand...for if she does so i fear it will hamper his chances significantly of a victorious outcome
Thanks for the advice..