Petty Squabbles Thread

polymoog

Superstar
@Lisa....

why do you have to disrupt threads with irrelevant bantering? i asked you to erase a few posts (it was on one of the covid threads or the mask thread) so i could erase a few posts telling you to erase those because it ruins the continuity of the topic.

justjess

Superstar
If just Jess and Lisafer brought their daily duals here alone I'm sure it would have the BoTS thread down to 2nd longest in no time.

If they don't turn up here Frank I'm saying the whole forum is rigged.
I have no desire to bicker with Lisa. But I’m not going to let her comments towards me or towards issues go unresponded to either. People do lurk this forum and i hope that ignorance isn’t the only thing they see.

I will try to ignore her blatant trolling more as I don’t want to annoy everyone or be part of the issue. Sorry.

Maes17

Superstar
I have no desire to bicker with Lisa. But I’m not going to let her comments towards me or towards issues go unresponded to either. People do lurk this forum and i hope that ignorance isn’t the only thing they see.

I will try to ignore her blatant trolling more as I don’t want to annoy everyone or be part of the issue. Sorry.
Bruh! You can’t let Lisa off like that. You two are like the yin/yang of this forum. Peanut butter and jelly, batman and robin, stacked sandwich and a cold beer.

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa....

why do you have to disrupt threads with irrelevant bantering? i asked you to erase a few posts (it was on one of the covid threads or the mask thread) so i could erase a few posts telling you to erase those because it ruins the continuity of the topic.
I erased the one with the video.

The Zone

Star
I told yall the back and forths irritated more than just me...

it is hard to ignore someone who asks a silly one-liner question behind pretty much everyone's posts. Maybe we need the three back and forth rule when an argument reaches a combined six successive posts between two people it comes here. ;)

Awoken2

Superstar
I have no desire to bicker with Lisa. But I’m not going to let her comments towards me or towards issues go unresponded to either.
I can see your point Jess but you bite every single time with her. There is a vast gap in between your's and Lisafer's intellect that is there for all to see but you are on her line most days.

With your professional background and higher than average understanding of human psychology these exchanges shouldn't really be happening because you should be fully aware of her objectives by now.

It's patently obvious to me that Lisafer only has one job to do here and that is to waste peoples time and further undermine this forums overall credibility. The reason why she has posted more than 17 thousand times is because she is playing the numbers game. She is well aware that she is ignored by more people than a smelly beggar puffing a crack pipe and has been reported more times than a serial flasher but each day she ploughs on.

As you may have already noticed I just use her as a source of humour, which at times is much needed around here.

C'mon Jess, you are one of the few posters who actually talk some common sense here. Don't be distracted....things are getting serious in the world and Lisafer is a joke.

The Zone

Star
Some things need to be said while this can of worms is open. Lisa, as of today you have eighteen thousand, eighty posts. 18.080!!!!!! The problem is not participation, but the fact that you derail more threads than any person here and you seemingly do so with glee.

I have taken up for you in the past for I am a freedom of speech guy, but your behavior has gotten much worse over time and it is coming to a head for you are not allowing a conversation to advance anywhere.

Your latest trend is to ask a simple, impertinent one-liner question in an irritating manner to posters usually after they have gone into great detail with their posts which are designed for the whole here and not you personally. I think it is disingenuous and it kills multiple threads and I think you know you are irritating people .

More maddening is your total lack of empathy or decorum at times and the willingness to pour gas on sensitive conversations.

The other thing here is you at one time or another beef with everybody. E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y !!!!!!!!! And you have absolutely no sense of when to back off, take a break or let something go.

But here is the thing... you seem to invite and enjoy discourse and the negative vibe that ensues when you enter a conversation. It is as if you sponge that negative energy and thrive on it. And you know what? That absolutely SUCKS and there is no place for those who sponge and get off on perpetuated discourse.

VC allows this forum to more or less police itself, but if anyone needs a posting limit, it is you.

The forum is telling you to back off a bit in some cases, let things flow, and to emulate a rational human being who realizes they do not have to add nothingness to every single discussion. If you back off some, people may start to view you differently, but right now, you are a problem here for many.

Lastly, if Awoken and myself can do it, you and Jess can. She has shown a willingness to move on of late but we all know pithy one-liners makes it hard to do so. The time has come for personal reflection.

UPDATE _ You have made 57 posts and counting since this post which was made this morning.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
And the Lisa hit thread just keeps on going...you poor, poor people.

polymoog

Superstar
VC allows this forum to more or less police itself, but if anyone needs a posting limit, it is you.

The forum is telling you to back off a bit in some cases, let things flow, and to emulate a rational human being who realizes they do not have to add nothingness to every single discussion. If you back off some, people may start to view you differently, but right now, you are a problem here for many.
i am totally opposed to setting posting limits. and jess` overreactions to lisas one liners is jess` problem, not lisas. no one is forced to listen/read her stuff. like the mask... OPT OUT!
if anyone doesnt want to hear what lisa has to say, use the ignore function. its that simple.

for lisa:
i would ASK you to use discretion in posting anything. each post should be a contribution to conversation. for me, i reread it before posting-- if it doesnt add to the conversation, i delete it. ive probably deleted 50 posts that i decided were not of value to readers.
lisa... posting less is more.
last thing: that was in very poor form regarding the argument between you and haich when she posed a hypothetical situation (re: the abortion thread) and you refused to entertain it. if you arent willing to debate your stance on a conspiracy site where any and everything should be turned upside down, shaken, and examined to find the truth, this isnt the right forum for you.

Lisa

Superstar
i am totally opposed to setting posting limits. and jess` overreactions to lisas one liners is jess` problem, not lisas. no one is forced to listen/read her stuff. like the mask... OPT OUT!
if anyone doesnt want to hear what lisa has to say, use the ignore function. its that simple.

for lisa:
i would ASK you to use discretion in posting anything. each post should be a contribution to conversation. for me, i reread it before posting-- if it doesnt add to the conversation, i delete it. ive probably deleted 50 posts that i decided were not of value to readers.
last thing: that was in very poor form regarding the argument between you and haich when she posed a hypothetical situation (re: the abortion thread) and you refused to entertain it. if you arent willing to debate your stance on a conspiracy site where any and everything should be turned upside down, shaken, and examined to find the truth, this isnt the right forum for you.
I don’t happen to remember what hypothetical you are talking about with haich. I have repeatedly said that I don’t do hypotheticals. Why? Because it’s not accurate to what will happen or what you will truly do when or if it does happen. I prefer to live in reality..not what ifs.

What is hilarious is that I’m not talking to myself for 18,000 posts. I am talking to people who keep talking to me...at least for most of it. Lately, I’ve been posting a lot of different articles which probably contribute to the count. I don’t see any reason to stop doing that, everyone posts stuff and everyone replies to others. I just like to ask more questions to understand where someone is coming from. One would think people would be happy that I’m interested in their answers...but it looks like no.

I don’t derail as much as something in a persons reply catches my eye and that’s what I want to know more about.

I don’t happen to remember what hypothetical you are talking about with haich. I have repeatedly said that I don’t do hypotheticals. Why? Because it’s not accurate to what will happen or what you will truly do when or if it does happen. I prefer to live in reality..not what ifs.

What is hilarious is that I’m not talking to myself for 18,000 posts. I am talking to people who keep talking to me...at least for most of it. Lately, I’ve been posting a lot of different articles which probably contribute to the count. I don’t see any reason to stop doing that, everyone posts stuff and everyone replies to others. I just like to ask more questions to understand where someone is coming from. One would think people would be happy that I’m interested in their answers...but it looks like no.

I don’t derail as much as something in a persons reply catches my eye and that’s what I want to know more about.
...and of course, you would interpret it as such because it means you don't have to hold yourself accountable for anything you post on here. You're forever positioning yourself as the victim. It's the very reason I think you have APD. Here's one of the symptoms which explains your posts:
  • Failure to consider the negative consequences of behaviour or learn from them
People are suggesting to stop the one-liners that add no value and stop derailing threads, but you continuously refuse. Therefore, as much as you want to deny it Lisa, it's on YOU!!!

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar

for lisa:
You call it over reaction. I call it reaching my limit of patience. Tomato/tomatoe ;)