Petty Squabbles Thread

Kung Fu

Superstar
Brings a tear to my eye that people have finally realized how much of a troll Lisa really is. Either she pretends to be stupid in order to troll people or she's really that stupid. However, I doubt anyone her age could be this ignorant. Therefore, logically speaking, she must be pretending to be stupid in order to troll.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
@floss @Orwell's mentor
All I’m saying is yes we know danger..danger..give it a rest already..because it might not turn out the way he’s been posting and maybe he should move on to something else?
I was going to say the same thing about you Lisa. Maybe you should give it a rest. If you don't like what I post, then move on. The CV-19 thread is getting approx. 1000 hits a day, so there are people who are interesting in knowing what's happening outside of the MSM.

If you have something worthwhile posting, go ahead and post, but if you want to start something and take issue with me, then stay off my thread. Personally I'd prefer if you stayed off it, as your presence is a distraction.

Lisa

Superstar
@floss @Orwell's mentor

I was going to say the same thing about you Lisa. Maybe you should give it a rest. If you don't like what I post, then move on. The CV-19 thread is getting approx. 1000 hits a day, so there are people who are interesting in knowing what's happening outside of the MSM.

If you have something worthwhile posting, go ahead and post, but if you want to start something and take issue with me, then stay off my thread. Personally I'd prefer if you stayed off it, as your presence is a distraction.
So..you’re doing it for hits? Popularity?

Lisa

Superstar
dont be obtuse.
hes doing it to educate the people visiting the site and specifically that thread. with YT, FB, twitter, and TV peddling disinfo, sites like these are a nexus of truth and good information.
He’s gone overboard on his thread.

Lisa

Superstar
Overboard? Please explain.
You have no idea if any of the things you are posting about being forced into a vaccine or some of the rest of it is true...its all hearsay..but you keep posting this stuff as if its true. Find other things to talk about..diversify...because when it all goes away..what will you have but a thread that you talked non stop about covid that went away.

Lisa

Superstar
Why don't you post that to the members in the BTS thread, which has 1, 471 pages or Kpop thread, which has 589? Why do you have issues with Frank's own Covid thread, which has pertinent information in it for everyone?
How does he know its pertinent info?

And ya..the kpop’s and the bts should move on...but is their thread about fearmongering like Frank’s is? Isn’t he just like the msm now?

How does he know its pertinent info?

And ya..the kpop’s and the bts should move on...but is their thread about fearmongering like Frank’s is? Isn’t he just like the msm now?
Then act like a mature adult and ignore it. You're making an issue out of nothing and quite frankly, I don't think anyone really takes your opinion seriously around here so just stay out of it if you're not interested - voilà, problem solved.

Lisa

Superstar
Then act like a mature adult and ignore it. You're making an issue out of nothing and quite frankly, I don't think anyone really takes your opinion seriously around here so just stay out of it if you're not interested - voilà, problem solved.
Or..I can say..Frank, its time to move on.

Did you realize that you liked my post or was that a slip of the finger?

polymoog

Superstar
He’s gone overboard on his thread.
leave his thread alone and let him take it in whatever direction it needs to go. when it comes to conspiracies and hoaxes, all info is pertinent until we can make sense of the bigger picture.
hes doing a fine job on it.

if you dont like where the thread is headed, you are welcome to start your own BS-19 thread with your own unique angle on it.

Some things need to be said while this can of worms is open. Lisa, as of today you have eighteen thousand, eighty posts. 18.080!!!!!! The problem is not participation, but the fact that you derail more threads than any person here and you seemingly do so with glee.

I have taken up for you in the past for I am a freedom of speech guy, but your behavior has gotten much worse over time and it is coming to a head for you are not allowing a conversation to advance anywhere.

Your latest trend is to ask a simple, impertinent one-liner question in an irritating manner to posters usually after they have gone into great detail with their posts which are designed for the whole here and not you personally. I think it is disingenuous and it kills multiple threads and I think you know you are irritating people .

More maddening is your total lack of empathy or decorum at times and the willingness to pour gas on sensitive conversations.

The other thing here is you at one time or another beef with everybody. E-V-E-R-Y-B-O-D-Y !!!!!!!!! And you have absolutely no sense of when to back off, take a break or let something go.

But here is the thing... you seem to invite and enjoy discourse and the negative vibe that ensues when you enter a conversation. It is as if you sponge that negative energy and thrive on it. And you know what? That absolutely SUCKS and there is no place for those who sponge and get off on perpetuated discourse.

VC allows this forum to more or less police itself, but if anyone needs a posting limit, it is you.

The forum is telling you to back off a bit in some cases, let things flow, and to emulate a rational human being who realizes they do not have to add nothingness to every single discussion. If you back off some, people may start to view you differently, but right now, you are a problem here for many.

Lastly, if Awoken and myself can do it, you and Jess can. She has shown a willingness to move on of late but we all know pithy one-liners makes it hard to do so. The time has come for personal reflection.

UPDATE _ You have made 57 posts and counting since this post which was made this morning.
Little bit harsh......she takes things seriously when it comes to Israel.

I do think God placed me here at this forum...for myself and to share the Good News with others.

I guess it depends on if one comes here for truth or to get along as to whether or not people will like you. I know that if I agreed with everyone..I would surely be well liked. However..if I stand up for truth..to anyone..I will surely be hated and alone. How many prophets had friends? Jeremiah didn’t have a single friend and how they hated what he had to say...for their own good..but they hated him.

Perhaps God sent me to a forum like this because He understands the people who come here and want to believe in conspiracies need Him too?
The amount of Daily Mail links you post, I’d say it was Rupert Murdoch that put your on this forum.