Petition Created for Freedom of Speech on Social Media & Internet Platforms

Bianca

Rookie
Hey all, so I am VERY new to this (and open to revisions/suggestions!) but I felt like I HAD to do something, so I created a Petition to ensure our First Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech applies to Social Media/Internet Platforms and does not allow for political bias to "block" users that speak against the Agenda.

Here is a little info (feel free to click the link to read everything):
Requests that the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) clarify that Section 230 does not permit social media companies that alter or editorialize users’ speech to escape civil liability - The First Amendment Right to Freedom of Speech does not stop on the Internet. Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google have all openly practiced political bias - user accounts are suspended, banned, or fraudulently reported for unclear 'violations' of user policies. Twitter and Facebook have imposed a "misinformation" label on some content from the President, content that should not be blocked. Identical content, when stated by Joe Biden, is actually promoted, which clearly illustrates the political bias of social media & tech platforms.

It goes on, please feel free to read, share, and (hopefully) sign if you agree :) If you have any thoughts or suggestions, you can email me at FreedomOfSpeechPetition@gmail.com - thank you ahead of time for your support!! I am just SICK of doing nothing... so I quickly put this together, just to get it going. But I am 100% open to thoughts or suggestions - we need to do something to protect our freedom, and that include the internet!! Thank you for listening <3