Personality Tests

JoChris

Superstar

DesertRose

Superstar
Type description
Your temperament is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

sluggish whaaaa....who wrote this? I am coming after them with a passive aggressive look.

TBH administration is very confining, even if you can do it....... let the stj's do it.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Type description
Your temperament is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

sluggish whaaaa....who wrote this? I am coming after them with a passive aggressive look.

TBH administration is very confining, even if you can do it.......it would be confining let the stj's do it.
Lol I got that too.

From the test done on the previous forum, i had - ENFP PERSONALITY (“THE CAMPAIGNER”)

It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for – and if you dare to dream of meeting your heart’s longing. It doesn’t interest me how old you are. I want to know if you will risk looking like a fool – for love – for your dreams – for the adventure of being alive.

- Oriah Mountain Dreamer

DesertRose

Superstar
How did you know I was a cat lady (except whippets)?
Really good pick then.....
love that infj awkward thing, I do that too sometimes, but I can vacate spaces fast!:D

@Tarek holds some grudge against me i feel, and i hope he forgives me for my past mistakes.

I'm sure he's chosen to be a silent observer now though, Allahu A'lam, and brother Creeper too is greatly missed.
To be honest, I think he forgives much too, because he was nice about someone on the old boards (who will not be named and) who I could not like.....:D
Creeper is a doll, let us pray for them inshaAllah.