Perfect Preservation of the Quran

Describe what exactly? God doesn't tell us everything because it simply isn't important to our salvation. God told us He created Adam and Eve in the presence of angels in a place that's not earth and then He sent them down to earth after they disobeyed Him. Point being God was able to do it with Adam and Eve and He did with Jesus but in reverse. Also, Adam and Eve's bodies were in the Garden so why couldn't Jesus be in the same Garden until his time comes to return to earth? What part of that doesn't make sense?

If you're looking for the process in how their bodies were exactly created, how long their hair was, were the black or white, and etc. Then you're out of luck. Why are you asking pointless questions?
Did God raise Jesus to jannah or unto Himself? Which is it?

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's implied that jannah is closer to Allah than where humans live right now so into Himself and jannah can be seen as the same thing. Unto Himself just means bringing Jesus closer.

Are you trying to imply that God literally raised Jesus into His own body/self/or whatever other word you want to use for Him?

Lyfe

Star
Islam recognizes the Torah from what I understand so my question is what was the significance and meaning of animal sacrifices and blood as an atonement for sin?

Resistor

Established
To himself, just as Surah 70:4 says for the angels and the spirit:
"The angels and the Spirit will ascend to Him during a Day the extent of which is fifty thousand years."

In both 4:158 and in 70:4 the same word; ilayhi, is used which means "to him" or "to himself" in various translations.

And for ourselves the same:
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
which means: "Verily we belong to God, and verily to Him do we return"

Last edited:
To himself, just as Surah 70:4 says for the angels and the spirit:
"The angels and the Spirit will ascend to Him during a Day the extent of which is fifty thousand years."

In both 4:158 and in 70:4 the same word; ilayhi, is used which means "to him" or "to himself" in various translations.

And for ourselves the same:
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
which means: "Verily we belong to God, and verily to Him do we return"
Thanks. So Jesus is no longer in his material form?

It's implied that jannah is closer to Allah than where humans live right now so into Himself and jannah can be seen as the same thing. Unto Himself just means bringing Jesus closer.

Are you trying to imply that God literally raised Jesus into His own body/self/or whatever other word you want to use for Him?
It's you who said "into". I didn't and still don't understand what you mean with "into".

A Freeman

Superstar
There is a common misbelief among Moslems that the Quran hasn't been tampered with by their organized religion, just as the Bible has been tampered with by the RCC (creators of "Christianity"). Of course that isn't true, as the Quran has been tampered with as well.

The amazing beauty of Scripture -- ALL of it -- is that it has error correction built into it. Father is the Best Planner!

There are 5 books in all of Scripture that were so important they were GIVEN to us DIRECTLY, rather than to a prophet/messenger, to keep there from being ANY errors of any kind in them. Those books are the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy., which collectively are referred to as the "Torah" in Hebrew or, in English, "The Law".

The "error correction" that's built into the Old Covenant, New Covenant and Quran is that each and every point in the Bible and Quran has multiple witnesses, so that when idiots and barbarians try to tamper with it, or add to it, their additions stick out like a sore thumb.

That's how we know with absolute certainty that the "Johannine" comma was ADDED by the RCC to 1 John 5:7, to promote their pagan idolatrous 3=1 nonsense. And of course they similarly added the same 3=1 wording to Matt. 28:19. These two passages will be looked at first, to dispel any notion among the Moslems that this is an attack against the Holy Quran, which it most certainly is not.

The original text for 1 John 5:6-8 is as follows:-

1 John 5:6-8
5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is Truth.
5:7 For there are three that bear record,
5:8 The Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

The "Johannine comma" was then added around the time of the reformation, and thus sticks out like a sore thumb against thousands of earlier copies as a blatant forgery. Those who have difficulty believing this should research the subject in depth, because even those who consider themselves to be "trinitarians" don't attempt to defend this obvious addition.

Matthew 28:19 was also added to, as the original text is as follows:-

Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them with the Holy Spirit: in my name (The Saviour),

How do we know this with absolute certainty? Because IF Matt. 28:19 had actually instructed the disciples to go and make disciples of all nations by baptizing them in the name of the "Father, Son and Holy Spirit", then every single disciple and apostle that went out and baptized others would have been guilty of disobeying a direct order from Christ, because they ALL baptized in the name of the Saviour (which is what "Jesus" means in English) ONLY. That's how obvious and utterly ridiculous these additions really are, and why Father makes such fools of those who think they can get away with these blatant forgeries!

A few examples of the baptizing, for those who may wish to look them up for themselves: Acts 2:38, 8:12, 8:16, 10:48, 19:5, 22:16, Gal. 3:27, 1 Cor. 1:13 (implied), Rom. 6:3. Please note well they all follow Christ's original instructions, NOT the altered text. This is how error correction works.

It's also possible to identify that the story of the adulterous woman was added to Scriptures, as was 1 Timothy 3. There's also the intentional mistranslation of the Greek word "pascha" in Acts 12:4. Again, the same rules apply, as there are multiple witnesses which expose these additions as forgeries. If anyone is interested in detailed studies of these incidents, please advise.

One further mistranslation, which seems likely was intentional, is to be found in Philippians 2:6. The altered text has Christ claiming to be equal to Father (God), when Christ said dozens and dozens and dozens of times that He was NOT equal to Father (e.g. John 10:29, 13:16, 14:28 - please note well that Christ said He was SENT over 50 times).

John 10:29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than He that sent him.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

This isn't to suggest these are the only incidents where additions or mistranslations have been made. It's only to show how the error correction works, and how Father built it into the Scriptures so these evil people can never get away with their VAIN attempts to corrupt His Word. Going through this exercise is also a faith-builder, serving as yet another example of how amazing Father is, how perfectly preserved His Word really is, and how easy it is for Him to make fools of those who believe they can get away with their trickery.

As this is already a lot of information to digest, the additions to the Quran will be addressed in a separate post.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The Quran, like the Bible, has been tampered with by the Meccans (creators of Islam), to suit their evil agenda.

Example #1: Sura 2:125 and 127 were both altered by the Meccans, substituting Ishmael for Isaac. The original text read as follows (with cross-references and notes added):-

Sura 2:125-127
2:125. Remember We made The House a place of assembly for men and a place of safety and take ye The Station of Abraham (Mt. Moriah - Gen. 22:2) as a place of prayer and We Covenanted with Abraham and Isaac (Gen. 17:21), that they should sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or use it as a retreat, or bow, or prostrate themselves (there, in prayer).
2:126. And remember Abraham said: "My Lord, make this a City of PEACE (Jeru-SALEM in Hebrew), and feed its people with fruits,- such of them as believe God and in the Last Day." He said: "(Yea), and such as reject Faith,- for a while will I grant them their pleasure, but will soon drive them to the torment of Fire,- an evil destination (indeed)!"
2:127. And remember Abraham and Isaac (Gen. 17:21, 22:2; Sura 37:101-102, 112-113) raised the foundations of The House (with this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing.

How can we be absolutely certain that Ishmael was substituted for Isaac by the Meccans?

THE GOOD NEWS OF A BOY
(PROOF that Abraham offered ISAAC)

Sura 37:101 And We gave Abraham the "good news" of a boy ready to suffer and forbear (through the angel messengers We sent to him).

Sura 37:102 Then, when the boy reached the age of serious work with him Abraham said, "O my son! I see in vision that I offer thee in sacrifice."

Sura 37:112 And We gave him the "good news" of Isaac - a prophet - one of the righteous (through the angel messengers We sent to him).

Sura 37:113 We blessed Abraham and Isaac.

Sura 6:84 And We gave Abraham Isaac and Jacob: all three We guided aright.

Sura 38:45-46 And commemorate Our servants Abraham, Isaac (not Ishmael), and Jacob, possessors of Power and Vision. Verily did We choose them for a special purpose - proclaiming the Message of the Hereafter. They were in Our sight, truly, of the company of the Elect and the good.

Sura 11:71 And We gave Abraham the glad tidings ("good news") of Isaac and after him Jacob / Israel (the son of Isaac).

Sura 15:54 "Good news" of a son.

Sura 51:28 Glad tidings ("good news") of a son (Isaac - "laughter" in Hebrew) and Sarah laughed being 90 years old (the word Isaac means laughter and because Sarah laughed the child was named "laughter" - Isaac in Hebrew).

We gave the "good news" means "news from God" via an angel messenger. No angel was ever sent to Abraham to announce the birth of Ishmael and this is born-out by all of the Holy Scriptures. He was born because of Sarai (Sarah) not because of God and was born to an Egyptian surrogate-mother, called Hagar.

All of the references of "good news" refer to Isaac and not to Ishmael, proving that the Meccans changed the name Isaac for Ishmael in Sura 2:125 and 127.

However Ishmael was blessed by God, later, when Abraham, who loved him, asked God to let Ishmael live before God (Genesis 17:18-20).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Example #2: Sura 3:96 and Sura 48:24 have been intentionally mistranslated/misinterpreted by the Meccans, falsely claiming that “bakka” should have been “makka”, which is then assumed to be “Mecca”.

Baca/Bakka Ps. 84:6 is the Holy Place OF TEARS, where Abraham wept over having to sacrifice his miracle son Isaac – Mt. Moriah.

THE HOUSE OF GOD – or KABA in Arabic – is in JERUSALEM.

Sura 2:125 "Prostrate themselves therein" - the Temple site in Jerusalem (on Mt. Moriah - 2 Chronicles 3:1 - built by Solomon bin David - Sura 27:16).

People can NOT prostrate themselves inside the Kaba in Mecca. It is a black rock not a Temple or House of God and a rock is solid. It is impossible to prostrate oneself inside it. So this statement can NOT possibly refer to Mecca. It refers to Mt. Moriah in Jeru-salem (the City of Peace).

Sura 2:126 And remember Abraham (who was a Hebrew - NOT Jewish) said: "My Lord, make this a City (Jeru) of Peace (salem) - Jeru-salem means "City of Peace".

Sura 2:125 The House (of God) is the Station of Abraham where he offered Isaac in sacrifice (Mt. Moriah - Genesis 22:2) in the "City of Peace" - "Jerusalem".

Sura 2:144 Turn then thy face in the direction of the Holy Temple: wherever ye are turn your faces in that direction. The people of the Book (Bible) know well that that is the Truth from their Lord. Of course they know to turn their faces to Mt. Moriah in Jerusalem because the Book - Bible tells them to do so - that is why all churches face Jerusalem - read Genesis 22:2-3, 14; 2 Chronicles 3:1 & 6:20-21; 1 kings 6:1-2, 11-14 and 1 kings 8:29-30 and Isaiah 56:7.

There is no reference in the Holy Koran to the city of Mecca by name nor by implication. ALL references, in the Holy Koran, to the City of Peace refer to Jerusalem NOT to Mecca. The word Mecca does not mean the City of Peace, the word Jerusalem DOES mean City of Peace in Hebrew.

Ishmael's mother, who was called Hagar, was an Egyptian and was the hand-maiden (servant) of Sarah who was Abraham's first and legitimate wife.

The well of Beer-lahai-roi, where Hagar went whilst pregnant with Ishmael when she ran away the first time, is between Kadesh-Barnea and Bered (South of Beersheba) on the route to Egypt, her home-land.

Sarah sent Hagar away with Ishmael and she naturally went towards Egypt her home-land NOT to Mecca. They went to Beer-sheba in Paran on the edge of the Negev desert, as is stated by God in the Book of Genesis that God gave to Moses.

On both occasions when Hagar left Abraham she went towards Egypt her home-land, which is quite a natural thing to do.

Hagar found Ishmael an Egyptian wife. They did not go to or live in Mecca. Mecca is more than 1000 miles from Mt. Moriah across desert and much too far away for Ishmael to hear of Abraham's death and be able to return in time to assist Isaac with Abraham's burial (Genesis 25:9).

The story about Mecca was made up by the Meccans to advertise and promote Mecca (in their advertising brochure - the Hadith) and is a complete fabrication. It has NOTHING to do with the Holy Koran. The Hadith contradicts God's Koran.

If people read the Bible they would know that they have to make the Pilgrimage (Haj) to Jerusalem not to Mecca and the Meccans would lose all the money they make from the Pilgrims.

The Meccans then had to discredit the Bible, to stop people from reading it and finding out the Truth, so they (Khadijah's cousin Waraquah according to the Vatican's archives) changed the name Isaac for the name Ishmael in Sura 2:125 and 2:127 and claim that the king James Bible is not the True Bible and that the True Bible no longer exists, so no-one can read it. All of which is a LIE and evil Meccan propaganda. Now people read the Hadith and its version of the Koran, instead of reading the Koran itself.

The Hadith has made it impossible for Moslems to understand the Koran's true meaning and to read the Bible and fulfill God's Covenant as God commands them to do in the Koran - Suras 16:91 and 5:8 and that is exactly what the Meccans wanted.

Mecca was an evil place when Mohammed Mustafa was born and the Meccans drove him and the TRUE KORAN out because it was about Jerusalem and would have ruined their pilgrimage-business to their black rock and idol-worship.

After Mohammed's death the Meccans changed the Koran and betrayed him and God.

Mecca has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Abraham; Ishmael; Isaac or God.

God tells people repeatedly in the Koran to read the Bible e.g. Sura 6:154-157). The Meccans then claim that the Almighty God has allowed the Book, that He commands people to read, to have been lost forever. That is not logical and is an insult to God.

Of course the True Bible still exists as confirmed by God Himself in His Holy Koran (Sura 32:23) and the most accurate translation of The Bible in print is still the Authorised king James Bible in the old English, as confirmed by the "Dead Sea Scroll" of the Book of Isaiah (referred to in Sura 52:2-3) which in no way differs from the Book of Isaiah in the king James Bible.

Therefore the moslems are calling God a liar, which is a satanic thing to do. Satan called God a liar in the Garden of Eden and God condemned Adam and Eve for believing Satan's lies. These satanic lies are now being continued by the moslems when they contradict God by saying that the True Bible no longer exists, after God has told us in His Holy Koran - Sura 32:23 that:-

"We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE - the readers of this Koran - moslems): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel."

Fortunately, as previously stated, the Holy Koran has error correction built into it, just like the Bible does, so these alterations can be easily exposed for those in search of the Truth. This should also hopefully illustrate how neither the Holy Bible nor the Holy Koran have been corrupted, because idiots who try to fool with God's Word always leave evidence of their crimes, just as all criminals do.

Shared In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Kung Fu

Superstar
It still leaves me clueless. Is Jesus in janna or is it like @Resistor said?
I'm of the believe that he's in jannah or a kind of janna like the one Adam and Eve inhabited but ultimately no one really knows except for God. All we know for sure. Is that He raised him and di not let the Jews and Romans crucify him.

At this point you just seem to be playing semantics and nitpicking. God raised Jesus and that's all we know. Everything else is conjecture.

I'm of the believe that he's in jannah or a kind of janna like the one Adam and Eve inhabited but ultimately no one really knows except for God. All we know for sure. Is that He raised him and di not let the Jews and Romans crucify him.

At this point you just seem to be playing semantics and nitpicking. God raised Jesus and that's all we know. Everything else is conjecture.
You had to bring up the Comma to underhandedly disparage Christian theology and like a broken record call the Trinity polytheistic even though that has been refuted on both a logical and theological level. Christian theologians have provided, or tried to provide, answers to divine mysteries, how God can be human yet divine, immanent yet transcendent, temporal yet spiritual. I ask you a simple question to try and theologically deal with a certain Islamic conundrum, but you call it pointless nitpicking as if Islam shouldn't be contemplated, questioned or rationally scrutinized at the same level as Christianity.

Saying things like "God knows best" or "we don't need to know this for our salvation, therefore God doesn't explain" is just lily-livered stubbornness.

Resistor

Established
You had to bring up the Comma to underhandedly disparage Christian theology and like a broken record call the Trinity polytheistic even though that has been refuted on both a logical and theological level. Christian theologians have provided, or tried to provide, answers to divine mysteries, how God can be human yet divine, immanent yet transcendent, temporal yet spiritual.
It is off topic but the Trinity and the incarnation are unfalsifiable claims that consist of shifting the theological goalposts, as per their very essence and justifications of their doctrines. It happens on so many levels.
Someone mentioned you were a Marcion, so there is no point mentioning to you that the Trinity and "divinity" of Jesus is irreconcilable with YHWH.
You still are stuck with how you are claiming that the Absolute can somehow become the Contingent, when it is an antithesis of definition; and that somehow three can be one but not three and yet somehow be a meaningful belief. To claim that any individual, Jesus or not, can be the Absolute is bar-talk, it's always ever going to be utterly nonsense.
One should concern themselves with belief in "God" and not anything else. Jumping from "what is reality?" to "does God exist?" is a big enough jump, jumping to "God is three in one and incarnated as a man to do such" is very far down the rung of the ladder.

Christianity for me is the high point of irrelevant and nonsensical theology. Everything Christianity claims to be the solution to are problems that itself has thought up that only matter to itself (aka circular theology). Most of Christian theology consists of purposefully misrepresenting Judaism too, which makes for intellectual dishonesty as the peak of theology and soteriology.

The actual history of the trinity is the theological apologetic of defending a man as God. The Church fathers knew that all of what they termed "heresies" would cause a rupture in the incarnation doctrine, as so it ended eventually the Trinity was their best apologetic.
As we know, the Trinity has actually caused more controversies inside Christianity itself (forget Muslims) than any other belief of Christianity. The original sin likely comes second to that.