People don’t want the Covid vaccine!

sailormoon

Established
Can I just say how freaking awesome it is that people aren’t all sheeps? News are bragging that 287 million vaccines have been administered in the us. So remember most vaccines that have been given out are in two doses, so let’s say 130,000 of those are the same person. US pop is roughly 325 million. So about 48% of the population has been vaccinated according to the CDC. I work in a retail pharmacy. We literally cannot give these away lol. Like for eight weeks it was fully booked (same people for 2 dose series) but when that passed it was over. We have no one left who wants them but our chain is pushing us so hard to sell them so they aren’t losing money basically. This whole mask lift if you’re vaccinated brought in a few last minute stragglers but not many. However in my chain store almost no customer wears a mask. Honestly the only people who do are those Karen’s who probably are vaccinated tbh. Not even the pharmacist wants that vaccine nor do most of my coworkers. The gov is trying so hard to find any reason to persuade us to get it now, hence this mask lift. If anyone asks you if you’re vaccinated, tell them that’s a violation of your HIPPA rights! What are they going to do?

Tidal

Star
And even if people get vaxed against one strain of the virus, new strains keep coming along all the time, so people would have to keep having their arms pumped full of new strain vax every few weeks, and all that muck sloshing around their system might have severe side-effects.
PS- i've not had the vax because I just can't be bothered (I'm 73 and have had a good innings so the grim reaper holds no fear for me). Anyway I had a touch of Covid last year so perhaps I'm immune with antibodies now, and if I got vaxed they might react badly with the immunity already in my system, what a mess..:)

And even if people get vaxed against one strain of the virus, new strains keep coming along all the time, so people would have to keep having their arms pumped full of new strain vax every few weeks, and all that muck sloshing around their system might have severe side-effects.
PS- i've not had the vax because I just can't be bothered (I'm 73 and have had a good innings so the grim reaper holds no fear for me). Anyway I had a touch of Covid last year so perhaps I'm immune with antibodies now, and if I got vaxed they might react badly with the immunity already in my system, what a mess..:)
Don’t you mean you had the flu? Coronavirus doesn’t exist - it’s never been isolated which means it’s not been proven to exist.

Tidal

Star
Don’t you mean you had the flu? Coronavirus doesn’t exist - it’s never been isolated which means it’s not been proven to exist.

I had all the symptoms except shortness of breath, the virus got into my system via my eyeballs which turned red with conjunctivitis, something I'd never had in my life before.

I had all the symptoms except shortness of breath, the virus got into my system via my eyeballs which turned red with conjunctivitis, something I'd never had in my life before.

How do you know that it was coronavirus? Coronavirus has never been isolated, so we don’t know for sure that it exists.

Tidal

Star
How do you know that it was coronavirus? Coronavirus has never been isolated, so we don’t know for sure that it exists.

I can't be sure it was Cov-19 but it ticked the symptom boxes which I've highlighted in red below.
The only one I never had was shortness of breath, otherwise I'd have seen a doctor pronto.
So I decided to just self-isolate at home and ride it out, and all the symptoms cleared up wthin a week or two.
However, that was a year ago and i've never been back to 100% fitness ever since, notably I sometimes start shivering and develop a splitting headache and have to dive into bed fully clothed under a pile of blankets feeling half dead for 24 hours having semi-delirious sci-fi dreams, but it's not too bad because i'm a sci fi fan anyway..:)

Daze

Superstar
I highly doubt 287 million vaccines have been administered. I don't know a soul personally who has taken the vaccine.

Seeing that the CDC came out with mask, no mask, mask.. they aren't any more credible then the rest of those who openly messed with the statistics.

I'm glad they lifted the mask for the "vaccinated". Alot more people have stopped wearing it and i know they didn't get the jab.

Ijin

unfortunately as much as I've been against vaccines altogether I did get the Moderna vaccine, just for international travel. no other reason other than traveling to other countries. I hate being denied my personal freedoms I once enjoyed years ago, if the vaccine will allow me to travel international that's the only reason I would even get it. If people don't have the intention to travel or have leisure time like that don't get it.

in the end, it's a false virus with false numbers just to make everyone afraid and "trust" their government to give them these vaccines to keep them "safe".

#FreePalestine #Agenda2030 #TrustNoOne

Daze

Superstar
unfortunately as much as I've been against vaccines altogether I did get the Moderna vaccine, just for international travel. no other reason other than traveling to other countries. I hate being denied my personal freedoms I once enjoyed years ago, if the vaccine will allow me to travel international that's the only reason I would even get it. If people don't have the intention to travel or have leisure time like that don't get it.

in the end, it's a false virus with false numbers just to make everyone afraid and "trust" their government to give them these vaccines to keep them "safe".

#FreePalestine #Agenda2030 #TrustNoOne
Some doctors like Tenpenny are saying those who took the vax have 2-3 years to live.

No one knows really because it was never tested. Right now as we speak those taking the vax are the trial tests.

Ijin

Some doctors like Tenpenny are saying those who took the vax have 2-3 years to live.

No one knows really because it was never tested. Right now as we speak those taking the vax are the trial tests.
Allah Kareem.. in my choice to free myself to be with my loved ones overseas, I hope I'm forgiven for my choices. Inshallah.

I did a search about the Dr u mentioned, it's too late for me to undo what's been done. the physical death isn't the issue, it's the death of being forgotten, if in fact 2 or 3 years is all im given, ill be 34-35. just another statistic.

Aero

Superstar
Don't you want your immune systems to be robust, though?

I got the vaccine mainly because the proof acts as a potential stfu card. If anyone tries to give me shit about not wearing a mask or traveling around, I pull the card, and people stfu.

My philosophy is I'm not going to sit back and let people weaponize vaccines against me. I'm going to weaponize it against them. So the proof of vaccine card is now my magic bullet. Who knows what the vaccine really did, but I feel juiced up. Of course, I feel juiced up from pretty much anything.

Either way, I see nothing wrong with handing out free steroids. Required steroid injections sound even better.

Daze

Superstar
Allah Kareem.. in my choice to free myself to be with my loved ones overseas, I hope I'm forgiven for my choices. Inshallah.

I did a search about the Dr u mentioned, it's too late for me to undo what's been done. the physical death isn't the issue, it's the death of being forgotten, if in fact 2 or 3 years is all im given, ill be 34-35. just another statistic.
I can source the video when i get home. She's a well known doctor, basically saying we don't know what will happen because it's untested. It's Sherry Tenpenny if you wanted to look her up.

If your Muslim it's haram to take a vaccine. I can source this later as well.

Don't worry about being remembered in a world where everything in it will be utterly destroyed. Worry about what your hands put forth as not a soul will escape death.

Work for the akhirah because the dunya means absolutely nothing. The last prophet (saw) compared this worlds value to that of a rotting carcass. It is the bottom level.

Ma salaama

Daze

Superstar
Unfortunately, almost everyone I know has been vaccinated, so it's difficult to tell how popular or unpopular it is by personal acquaintences.
Yes, they say the average person knows 100 people. In a world of 7.6 billion, 100 people is incredibly minuscule. However, if jabs were selling like hotcakes they would not need all of the persuasion. Far as the US goes they have offered everything from free donuts to free beer (because they care about our health, right?) to get a shot.

Its ridiculous. There are places that are saying they are short on vaccines.. While at the same time trying to bribe their own employees with $100 cash to get a shot (Krogers).

Sure, I'll bet millions have taken the jab, but i know its no where near what they claim. They massively inflate the numbers so the sheep can say... "well if everyone else is doing it i might as well too".. They know very well how human psychology works and they use it at every opportunity.

Tell your friends if they want to beat con-vid the vaccine is not the answer. The only way to beat con-vid is to turn off your tv. Last time i heard (and this was almost a month ago) is they were telling the double vaccinated they needed a 3rd shot. Keep watching that "tv" and you're gonna be getting your 12, 13th shot in a years time.

polymoog

Superstar
PS- i've not had the vax because I just can't be bothered (I'm 73 and have had a good innings so the grim reaper holds no fear for me). Anyway I had a touch of Covid last year so perhaps I'm immune with antibodies now, and if I got vaxed they might react badly with the immunity already in my system, what a mess..
1. the fact that you had covid (or at least flu like symptoms) and you fought it off means you are completely immune to it. franks covid thread discusses that; you are far more immune than anyone who got the gene therapy jab (and many of those jabbed do not even have antibodies for the virus when tested).
the vax wont react badly with your new-found natural immunity, but youre quite likely to suffer some form of side effect or death.

2. if you are 73 and have no fear of death, you might as well finish your life as a full, 100% honest-to-god human being rather than have your DNA modified via genetic engineering.

Tidal

Star
Back in 1950's England there was a mass polio vax programme to inoculate all us young schoolkids, (we called it "the polio prick"), but we certainly didn't fancy having a needle stuck in our arm to be pumped full of dead polio germs.
But most kids (including me) had it anyway because our parents, teachers and government were all saying it was a good and wonderful thing.
Whether any kid had adverse side effects I don't know unless the govt hushed it up.

But several years later in the early 1960's there was another big mass vaccination programme for schoolkids, this time the BCG (tuberculosis) vaccination, and again most of us had it including me because it was supposed to be a wonderful thing blah-blah.
My mate Jimmy had a bad reaction to it, the site of the vax in his arm became red and inflamed and was weeping pus, and he was off school with a fever for a week or two, but whether other kids had side effects too, I don't know.

At the moment the Covid vax has been linked to fatal blood clots in some people, but only time will tell if it produces more widespread side effects of various kinds..

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
However, if jabs were selling like hotcakes they would not need all of the persuasion. Far as the US goes they have offered everything from free donuts to free beer (because they care about our health, right?) to get a shot.
Unfortunately, almost everyone I know has been vaccinated, so it's difficult to tell how popular or unpopular it is by personal acquaintences.
Doesn't Michigan have a high vaccination rate though? I agree with @Daze that the 287million number is VERY questionable. The CDC head said around 30% are vaccinated. And even if we entertain that 287million are vaxxed, there is no need whatsoever for the "we should make shots mandatory" talk that is getting pervasive lately. Otherwise, the press would be in congratulatory mood on vaccination success.

1621947149068.png
OR this

Lurking009

Veteran
Doesn't Michigan have a high vaccination rate though? I agree with @Daze that the 287million number is VERY questionable. The CDC head said around 30% are vaccinated. And even if we entertain that 287million are vaxxed, there is no need whatsoever for the "we should make shots mandatory" talk that is getting pervasive lately. Otherwise, the press would be in congratulatory mood on vaccination success.

View attachment 56474
OR this
I don't know what the Michigan rate is. I agree, experimental vaccines should not be mandatory - my body, my choice, right? Well, apparently not because the rumblings of forced [mandatory] vaccines is happening all over the world. Even as the cases are radically going down, they are still pushing the vaccine crap. Shocking! Well, not really because we all saw this coming.