People don’t want the Covid vaccine!

Karlysymon

Superstar
LoL, I've been the target of government nukes since I was 5, but thanks for worrying about me getting jabbed.

My thoughts on the choices of vaccines were getting 1 shot seemed better than 2. On that note, the side effects were mild at best, and I'm already repressing the whole event.

Also, you might be onto something where you implied fake vaccines are in play. If there were something sinister there I would have seen it in my dreams. Then I would hack into the matrix.
I believe there are good health pratictioners out there that are saving lives (quietly) by not giving people the "real thing". Broadcasting yourself doing it doesn't help....like the pharmacist who left out of the fridge 500 Pfizer doses and is now facing charges. So hopefully, you got saline :)

Would you get a booster shot then? For the supposed variants....or was that one shot enough and you won't be getting anymore? And since you were under pressure, getting the one shot instead of two may be a good call. I hope DeWine rewards your "participation" with the 1million lottery :)

Aero

Superstar
I believe there are good health pratictioners out there that are saving lives (quietly) by not giving people the "real thing". Broadcasting yourself doing it doesn't help....like the pharmacist who left out of the fridge 500 Pfizer doses and is now facing charges. So hopefully, you got saline :)

Would you get a booster shot then? For the supposed variants....or was that one shot enough and you won't be getting anymore? And since you were under pressure, getting the one shot instead of two may be a good call. I hope DeWine rewards your "participation" with the 1million lottery :)
I could make the same argument about pretty much any type of medicine. Like oh, don't give that patient that much morphine. Or maybe don't perform that surgery on the old person who clearly can't recover. In that sense, the vaccine is just another part of the monster that is bad medicine.

Part of living a long and healthy life is maintaining the ability to recover. That's why people should only go to doctors for prevention or in an emergency. Like you don't want to add any unnecessary stress, and that's what a doctor will do. Worst case scenario the dr goes all Mr. Sinister on you and euthanizes your old ass.

If they need to offer people a lottery prize for one shot, I doubt booster shots will get much traction. In other words, there's not a lot of pressure in Ohio to get vaxxed. Also, nobody here is crazy enough to give a fanatic like me a million dollars. It was nice to find out I can still recover fast, but more shots definitely seem like a waste of time and energy.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I could make the same argument about pretty much any type of medicine. Like oh, don't give that patient that much morphine. Or maybe don't perform that surgery on the old person who clearly can't recover. In that sense, the vaccine is just another part of the monster that is bad medicine.

Part of living a long and healthy life is maintaining the ability to recover. That's why people should only go to doctors for prevention or in an emergency. Like you don't want to add any unnecessary stress, and that's what a doctor will do. Worst case scenario the dr goes all Mr. Sinister on you and euthanizes your old ass.

If they need to offer people a lottery prize for one shot, I doubt booster shots will get much traction. In other words, there's not a lot of pressure in Ohio to get vaxxed. Also, nobody here is crazy enough to give a fanatic like me a million dollars. It was nice to find out I can still recover fast, but more shots definitely seem like a waste of time and energy.
You raise a good point about prize money and the booster shots. If demand for the original Covid vaccines has so waned that it has to be incentivized, who then is going to line up for the booster shots? And the vaccine companies seem so sure about the need for boosters(apparently, every 12-18months). One could argue that a “secret signal” could be sent to recipients who would then suddenly find themselves in line for a 3rd shot but there are also plans for this

At this point in time, people are too skeptical though, I just don’t know how the whole thing would work out….many teens may fall for it.

Aero

Superstar
You raise a good point about prize money and the booster shots. If demand for the original Covid vaccines has so waned that it has to be incentivized, who then is going to line up for the booster shots? And the vaccine companies seem so sure about the need for boosters(apparently, every 12-18months). One could argue that a “secret signal” could be sent to recipients who would then suddenly find themselves in line for a 3rd shot but there are also plans for this

At this point in time, people are too skeptical though, I just don’t know how the whole thing would work out….many teens may fall for it.
I haven't heard much about booster shots.

If the secret signal you mentioned is like telepathy, then I'll buy that theory. But someone merely broadcasting a signal isn't going to put me in a line for a booster shot. That would take far more direct handling. Someone would have to get in my face and yell at me like a drill seargent.

Tidal

Star
Something else to consider-
Trump said last year that the virus was a "genius" because of the way it kept mutating and shape-shifting into new strains to throw the medical profession off its scent.
So perhaps the supposedly dead covid cells in vaccines are not really dead at all but are just pretending to be dead, so that once they're pumped into our arms they can come back to life and wreak havoc with our bodies?
It'll be interesting to see if Biden will deal with the virus the way Don would have-

Last edited: