People don’t want the Covid vaccine!

Aero

Superstar
Nope I have to argue with you on this 2 points:

Too early for mortality data? Not at all and the link I provided with an analysis of only VAERS shows a clear signal between vaccines and death.
VAERS? The same people who wrote this on their website.

"Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

• Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
  • Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
  • The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
  • VAERS data is limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
  • VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information."
Your source is one step above an anonymous poll.

2nd - “Relatively healthy people ended up being carriers because they weren't vaccinated.”
This has been disproven time and again. The “asymptomatic carrier” is a myth. You say relatively healthy but I don’t exactly know what you mean by that. But even Fauci admitted that “asymptomatic carriers have never been the driver of a pandemic.”

The WHO redefined a “pandemic” btw, I believe right before or during the first SARS outbreak to no longer be about DEATHS but simply Cases - which is critical. Why? Because they are in the business of monetizing disease. That’s it. If pandemic meant what it used to mean, because of the low mortality rate of Covid we couldn’t even be IN a pandemic and they could never roll out their “emergency measures” and we then couldn’t have EUA vaccines.
I didn't say "asymptomatic". What I meant was people had symptoms but must not have felt that poorly. They had a cough, but probably cough all the time anyway, so they thought nothing of it.

I mostly agree with what you are saying about monetizing disease, though. But I don't think we should fight a myth with a myth. In other words, the vax isn't dropping people left and right. Except on the internet where you read about it.

So it all ties back.

And this constant shifting of definitions and goal posts should make anyone question motives.

Redefining “pandemic.”
The redefining of a “case” to only mean a positive PCR test
The redefining of “herd immunity” to only mean the vaccinated.

Rather convenient, no?
You have a point. I'm not trying to make arguments for the people who want us all in chains. I still don't think the vaccine is the smoking gun. Maybe it's better to say the vax is a small piece of the puzzle.

Aero

Superstar
In all fairness. Even your standard yearly flu affects people differently. Some are carriers no ill results and others catch it and get put on a death bed.

Many of us here believe the government used it as a motive. Maybe it was Trump related. Who knows? But life is not going to be normal even when these restrictions are lifted.

Look around here. Posters have different views and are at it. They want a solution but still have a view which creates division.

Go look at the news and the riots, the mask vs no mask. The conservatives vs democrats, nation vs nation. Gender vs gender. People are divided more than ever. They want a solution, I say just throw all the extreme view left and right in a bubble and let them have at it.
I've never heard about anyone dying from the yearly flu. Of course, people, in general, don't die around me.

Also, I disagree whole heartily with your theory about Covid restrictions and normalcy. The pandemic worked out great for wankers who want to play spy. It worked out great for the torture-loving sadists too. But for literally everyone else, the pandemic didn't work out.

People weaponized masks immediately. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. So it was only a matter of time before effective countermeasures were put into place. Living a healthy lifestyle clearly wasn't in the deck of cards, though. Unless you count hygiene theater as living healthy.

Maes17

Superstar
I've never heard about anyone dying from the yearly flu. Of course, people, in general, don't die around me.

Also, I disagree whole heartily with your theory about Covid restrictions and normalcy. The pandemic worked out great for wankers who want to play spy. It worked out great for the torture-loving sadists too. But for literally everyone else, the pandemic didn't work out.

People weaponized masks immediately. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. So it was only a matter of time before effective countermeasures were put into place. Living a healthy lifestyle clearly wasn't in the deck of cards, though. Unless you count hygiene theater as living healthy.

People die yearly from the flu all the time. Covid is no different.

Where did I say covid restrictions were normal. I said we weren’t going back to normal even once these restrictions are lifted.

The restrictions/lockdowns weaponized not just mask, but go back to the election you now have conservatives vs liberals at extremes, George Floyd brought about riots at a time where people were fed up enough.

I don’t see humanity getting past that.

Tidal

Star
Think you quoted the wrong guy there hombre. I didn’t type that. Yinz may want to go back and find the poster who actually said that. Don’t be putting words in my mouth now lol
Sorry mate my mistake, I've gone back and edited your name out of my post..:)
Hey Mr. Brynner I goofed, what do you say?

"Sloppy with your post mister"

Tidal

Star
IT'S NOT A VACCINE. IT'S AN EXPERIMENT, TO SEE HOW IF HUMAN DNA CAN BE GENETICALLY MODIFIED, HOW LETHAL VARIOUS GENETIC MODIFICATIONS ARE, AND TO SEE HOW MUCH OF THE POPULATION CAN BE DRIVEN TO VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT BEING POISONED OUT OF FEAR. OF AN OVERTLY FAKE AND FABRICATED CRISIS.

Yes if its an experiment, the 'Dark Powers' have certainly achieved success in making people flock to the vax centres in their millions..:)
Christianity of course is onto all their little tricks, that's why they hate it-

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Bible: Eph 6:12)

VAERS? The same people who wrote this on their website.

"Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

• Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
  • Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information.
  • The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
  • VAERS data is limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
  • VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information."
Your source is one step above an anonymous poll.

I didn't say "asymptomatic". What I meant was people had symptoms but must not have felt that poorly. They had a cough, but probably cough all the time anyway, so they thought nothing of it.

I mostly agree with what you are saying about monetizing disease, though. But I don't think we should fight a myth with a myth. In other words, the vax isn't dropping people left and right. Except on the internet where you read about it.

You have a point. I'm not trying to make arguments for the people who want us all in chains. I still don't think the vaccine is the smoking gun. Maybe it's better to say the vax is a small piece of the puzzle.
VAERS is the best and really ONLY system we have to report AEs. Just because it’s imperfect doesn’t mean it’s useless- in fact it was used to pull vaccines like the one for swine flu in the past. To discount it because it clashes with your narrative is foolish. It’s not so easy to file a report in VAERS - it requires something like 5 pages of paperwork AND signatures so if anything they make it PROHIBITIVE to file an adverse event. If there’s any major flaw, it’s that it’s underreporting by some estimates of 99%.

To vaccinate during a pandemic, or now when it’s basically endemic is idiotic and most people who vaccinate themselves did so because they fell for the massive pressure to do so. Btw they aren’t free - they cost about 25 bucks per shot and are paid for via these insane stimulus packages being pushed out. That falls on the taxpayers.

Once the Treasury starts pushing out bonds to cover this massive deficit we’re facing, we’ll all feel the cost of these vaccines which were purchased by the government. We’re gonna get hit with a massive depression probably in the Fall I predict - but most will be so sick by then they won’t even care about money. Everyone right now is living in dream world off their unemployment and stimulus checks, while inflation continues to rise all around. Anyway I digress.

Latest on the problem with the vaccines - guess what - they spread:

Daze

Superstar
yeah, thats it. you should work for big pharma and craft those commericals for the vaccines, maes. "ask your doctor if gene altering therapy is right for you..."
As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Aero has access to these forums, he/she can read the same information we do. End of the day everyone has a choice whether they want to become trans-human or not.

Speaking of pro-vax VC'rs, I wonder whats up with Hubert? I haven't seen him since he bowed at the alter of jabbo.

Maes17

Superstar
Sorry mate my mistake, I've gone back and edited your name out of my post..:)
Hey Mr. Brynner I goofed, what do you say?

"Sloppy with your post mister"
You good my friend. Just wanted to clarify those weren’t my words lol.

Maes17

Superstar
yeah, thats it. you should work for big pharma and craft those commericals for the vaccines, maes. "ask your doctor if gene altering therapy is right for you..."
Aye! Poly, poly. Tsk tsk.
It’s up to said individual brother. We cannot force our beliefs onto someone.

Remember awhile back we had a discussion about freedom? Technically forcing our beliefs onto someone else contradicts that freedom.

This forum is a tool to make educated decisions on the resources provided here. If Aero feels that’s his best interest. That’s his decision.

I personally avoid the jab. I have enough suspicions within the past year to avoid it all cost.

If I was a good editor, maybe I would make those commercials ya know. Manual labor is rough on my body these days
;)

polymoog

Superstar
It’s up to said individual brother. We cannot force our beliefs onto someone.
show me where i forced something upon anyone here at any time. if not, kindly retract that statement.

Remember awhile back we had a discussion about freedom? Technically forcing our beliefs onto someone else contradicts that freedom.
you must have me mixed up with someone else or you are confusing arguments as demands. in every one of my posts, even the transgender ones, i have fully supported anyones right to do or be as degenerate as they want and be under the full protection of the law provided they have no impact upon another or anothers property.
if you think my arguments or comments against the vax take away ones freedom, then you should be overly outraged over the pro-vax messages being plastered on billboards, on TV, in newspapers.

Maes17

Superstar
show me where i forced something upon anyone here at any time. if not, kindly retract that statement.

you must have me mixed up with someone else or you are confusing arguments as demands. in every one of my posts, even the transgender ones, i have fully supported anyones right to do or be as degenerate as they want and be under the full protection of the law provided they have no impact upon another or anothers property.
if you think my arguments or comments against the vax take away ones freedom, then you should be overly outraged over the pro-vax messages being plastered on billboards, on TV, in newspapers.
I didn’t say you specifically.

I’m talking about people in general forcing beliefs onto others.

I’m against the vax. Why am I going to be outraged over something I have no control? That’s a waste of mental/emotional energy.

We’re not going get everyone “woke”. People now are way beyond changing their mind. Think about the interactions you have with mask and no mask people. How many of them are extreme and get hostile?

Anyways....what I was getting at -

Best course is keep sharing info here and make our best personal choice. If you feel I’m taking shots at you personally. I’m not. All I’m saying is in a general sense.

The freedom discussion we had awhile back in a PM btw. You shared plenty of personal opinions that I take away personally.

Awoken2

Superstar
I’m talking about people in general forcing beliefs onto others.
But isn't posting repetitive bible passages all over a conspiracy forum forcing your religious beliefs onto other people as your friend Tidal does?

I don't see you complaining to him about it, in fact you encourage it.

Maes17

Superstar
But isn't posting repetitive bible passages all over a conspiracy forum forcing your religious beliefs onto other people as your friend Tidal does?

I don't see you complaining to him about it, in fact you encourage it.
Yeah. It is lol.

Cannot argue with Tidal though. That’s an endeavor not worth getting frustrated over.

Aero

Superstar
VAERS is the best and really ONLY system we have to report AEs. Just because it’s imperfect doesn’t mean it’s useless- in fact it was used to pull vaccines like the one for swine flu in the past. To discount it because it clashes with your narrative is foolish. It’s not so easy to file a report in VAERS - it requires something like 5 pages of paperwork AND signatures so if anything they make it PROHIBITIVE to file an adverse event. If there’s any major flaw, it’s that it’s underreporting by some estimates of 99%.

To vaccinate during a pandemic, or now when it’s basically endemic is idiotic and most people who vaccinate themselves did so because they fell for the massive pressure to do so. Btw they aren’t free - they cost about 25 bucks per shot and are paid for via these insane stimulus packages being pushed out. That falls on the taxpayers.
I didn't say VAERS was useless, I said not to use it to jump to conclusions. And 5 pages of paperwork doesn't sound like a big hurdle. Especially when it can all be done over the internet. Plus a lot of people literally have nothing to do.

Also, I don't pay attention to social pressure. I got the vaccine because I'm on the weirdest quest for redemption ever. Getting the vaccine was barely a side quest. The point is when you're on an epic quest you are going to get hurt. It's inevitable.

As far as the stimulus checks I heard they are going to tax the rich. BTW 25 bucks a shot is like pennies in the realm of medicine. All I'm saying is that doesn't seem like a blatant rip-off.

Once the Treasury starts pushing out bonds to cover this massive deficit we’re facing, we’ll all feel the cost of these vaccines which were purchased by the government. We’re gonna get hit with a massive depression probably in the Fall I predict - but most will be so sick by then they won’t even care about money. Everyone right now is living in dream world off their unemployment and stimulus checks, while inflation continues to rise all around. Anyway I digress.

Latest on the problem with the vaccines - guess what - they spread:

Who are you, Nostradamus? Lol, JK.

My prediction is the opposite, although I see inflation being a problem. It's funny you mentioned dream worlds, though. This morning I had a dream where I had two wives. I'm serious too, and one of my wives was sick. She didn't have Covid, she was dope sick.

My dreams are futuristic, so that leads me to think I cant have two wives in the middle of a pandemic/depression. Covid has to go away, and the economy needs to be good so I can make bank.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Can I just say how freaking awesome it is that people aren’t all sheeps? News are bragging that 287 million vaccines have been administered in the us. So remember most vaccines that have been given out are in two doses, so let’s say 130,000 of those are the same person. US pop is roughly 325 million. So about 48% of the population has been vaccinated according to the CDC. I work in a retail pharmacy. We literally cannot give these away lol. Like for eight weeks it was fully booked (same people for 2 dose series) but when that passed it was over. We have no one left who wants them but our chain is pushing us so hard to sell them so they aren’t losing money basically. This whole mask lift if you’re vaccinated brought in a few last minute stragglers but not many. However in my chain store almost no customer wears a mask. Honestly the only people who do are those Karen’s who probably are vaccinated tbh. Not even the pharmacist wants that vaccine nor do most of my coworkers. The gov is trying so hard to find any reason to persuade us to get it now, hence this mask lift. If anyone asks you if you’re vaccinated, tell them that’s a violation of your HIPPA rights! What are they going to do?
They are that desperate, apparently...

It's especially annoying after I was like yo, the vax felt like a steroid injection, and was pretty much immediately told to start picking out a casket. LOL
Well, iam sad you took the shot. Hopefully you didn't get the "real thing". Considering you said that you were tired of wearing the mask, it helps make sense of the "mask policy" and why it was pushed hard despite the existence of treatments.
Iam curious as to why you chose j&j rather that Pfizer or Moderna.

They are that desperate, apparently...

Well, iam sad you took the shot. Hopefully you didn't get the "real thing". Considering you said that you were tired of wearing the mask, it helps make sense of the "mask policy" and why it was pushed hard despite the existence of treatments.
That TIME article is revolting. Not surprised it was written by an AI pushing little freak.

Aero

Superstar
LoL, I've been the target of government nukes since I was 5, but thanks for worrying about me getting jabbed.

My thoughts on the choices of vaccines were getting 1 shot seemed better than 2. On that note, the side effects were mild at best, and I'm already repressing the whole event.

Also, you might be onto something where you implied fake vaccines are in play. If there were something sinister there I would have seen it in my dreams. Then I would hack into the matrix.