People don’t want the Covid vaccine!

Daze

Superstar
take this to another thread already.
While I've complained about "trolls" myself its engagement with a thread that keeps it in the spotlight.

Screenshot_2021-05-27 The Vigilant Citizen Forums.png

Its probably safe to say most of those lurkers are not looking far beyond the "whats new" link.

I hate derailing more then most, especially in my threads. But end of the day everyone wants engagement of some sort, lest the thread dies.

Screenshot_2021-05-27 What's new.png
Logically, the threads with the most views, have the most replies. whether they be on topic or off.

Tidal

Star
So you'd reject life saving treatment from another because their skin color is different from yours?
When i was a child i was against inter-racial marriage.
1- If foreign doctors could speak english so they could read the labels on the medicine bottles they were prescribing for me, I'd have little objection..:)
PS- A muslim optician at Specsavers gave me an eye test a few years ago, and reading his notes afterwards I saw he'd wrongly written that my left eye was the weak one, whereas in fact he should have written 'right eye'.
i switched to Vision Express after that.

2- Look at the animal kingdom, every species of creature is fiercely territorial to sensibly protect its own species against invaders, so humans should follow suit because mass immigration is bringing all sorts of foreign germs and viruses into our countries, it's not rocket science..:)

Awoken2

Superstar

Yaaay the new J&J vaccine has been approved in the UK!!!. C'mon now get your sleeves up because these guys really need the cash....

While I've complained about "trolls" myself its engagement with a thread that keeps it in the spotlight.
This is true.

As long as the trolls / disinformation agents* are consistently and continually not making sense (which of course they are).

* disinformation agent: saying this tongue in cheek obviously, because it over-sells their collective output. The military 'social media disinformation' budget must have been extremely low to non-existent, if they are.

recure

Established
When i was a child i was against inter-racial marriage. Because my father was and as a way of honoring him, i accepted his beliefs.
For what its worth I come from an all white Christian town... In the end Islam changed my racist position.
More pathetic antichristian rhetoric from the resident Islamic troll.

sailormoon

Established
I highly doubt 287 million vaccines have been administered. I don't know a soul personally who has taken the vaccine.

Seeing that the CDC came out with mask, no mask, mask.. they aren't any more credible then the rest of those who openly messed with the statistics.

I'm glad they lifted the mask for the "vaccinated". Alot more people have stopped wearing it and i know they didn't get the jab.
In my experience, we gave thousands of doses in a drive thru setting when the vaccine was first approved. We were doing about 800-1500 vaccines a day for at least 6 weeks. They said 22% of people have been vaccinated in my state and that seems like a fair number in my experience. My chain took it lead on administering in this area, but we weren’t the only ones.

polymoog

Superstar
there is a petty squabbles thread for anyone needing to settle a beef.

there is a mixed race marriage thread for you, maes, where ill gladly debate you on that:

the islam/christian debate belongs somewhere in the religious folder.

Aero

Superstar
I hear ya and honestly I feel a little bad about what I wrote earlier- not that I don’t feel that way, but at the same time it’s easy for me to sit back and criticize while I still have a job that allows me to work remotely through this entire thing.

I know some people are really feeling the pressure- and some are forced to wear an oxygen depleting mask ALL DAY while working which must be holy hell - so I can understand how getting the vaccine would be seen as a way out or a chance to breathe.

It’s beyond criminal what has been forced on people and it infuriates me to no end.
I agree. If I had the option to sit back and take shots from the sidelines I might do it. But I worry more for the real covid victims, the dead and their loved ones. If the vaccine ends up saving people then it was a good thing, wasn't it?

I was only pointing out facts, though. I don't think wearing a mask was like torture. It doesn't sound worse than being hospitalized with Covid. Look the point is, this shit looks bad on all fronts. So it's now all about dealing with the fact that people dropped the ball.

I think the people I have the biggest issue with are those who work a job like I do - who aren’t getting massive pressure to vaccinate- but do anyway because they want to travel or whatever. That I can’t understand - because why? Don’t they realize they will never let up on this? There will be variants and boosters and pretty soon you’ll all be needing a “top off” every 6 months or more.

And then there’s the passport issue which is even more of a nightmare in some ways - hell - the UK ‘s app already has language baked in re: a person’s mental state, criminal background, etc. I mean the writing is on the wall here!

I honestly think we’re at war which is why things feel so disjointed and surreal- because it’s a “soft war” - it’s psychological warfare and they’re utilizing the best behavioral scientists to push their goals through. It’s behavioral chess - and they are winning via the slow advance of their pawns.
Idk about your variant theory. If Covid shots end up being the new flu shot, they will be optional like the flu shot always was. In that sense, nothing really changed, and the consequences might be part of a cycle.

Living in the UK always sounded shitty, so Idk how to respond to that one. Although it has at least one thing going for it. In that, it's not America. I'm probably already on their watch list anyway.

I agree about psychological war, but I don't think Covid is part of the end game. Very few of those "pawns" you mentioned will survive that long. All I'm saying is I would rather look out for what's coming next. Also, I'll try to watch the video you linked when I have time.

I agree. If I had the option to sit back and take shots from the sidelines I might do it. But I worry more for the real covid victims, the dead and their loved ones. If the vaccine ends up saving people then it was a good thing, wasn't it?

I was only pointing out facts, though. I don't think wearing a mask was like torture. It doesn't sound worse than being hospitalized with Covid. Look the point is, this shit looks bad on all fronts. So it's now all about dealing with the fact that people dropped the ball.

Idk about your variant theory. If Covid shots end up being the new flu shot, they will be optional like the flu shot always was. In that sense, nothing really changed, and the consequences might be part of a cycle.

Living in the UK always sounded shitty, so Idk how to respond to that one. Although it has at least one thing going for it. In that, it's not America. I'm probably already on their watch list anyway.

I agree about psychological war, but I don't think Covid is part of the end game. Very few of those "pawns" you mentioned will survive that long. All I'm saying is I would rather look out for what's coming next. Also, I'll try to watch the video you linked when I have time.
The issue we’ll find out is: will or do the vaccines prevent mortality? That’s the big kicker because the trials were only designed to evaluate a reduction in mild to moderate symptoms. It’s unlikely the vaccines will save anyone. They probably do reduce disease severity on some level.

The other issue is there are effective drugs that cost a fraction of the vaccines that are can and do reduce mortality- by as much as 80% when administered within the first 5-7 days of onset of symptoms. Those drugs have been marginalized and downright forbidden. So the governments or whomever did that suppressing have blood on their hands.

Lastly it does appear the vaccines do not prevent “breakthrough” infection so we’re seeing a lot of that.

And side effects are off the charts in relation to prior vaccines- this is a great analysis of VAERS showing clear correlation between vaccines and death and severe side effects:

https://rumble.com/vhb28z-phd-researcher-analyzes-vaers-data-and-concludes-covid-shots-are-causing-de.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=13

Aero

Superstar
The issue we’ll find out is: will or do the vaccines prevent mortality? That’s the big kicker because the trials were only designed to evaluate a reduction in mild to moderate symptoms. It’s unlikely the vaccines will save anyone. They probably do reduce disease severity on some level.

The other issue is there are effective drugs that cost a fraction of the vaccines that are can and do reduce mortality- by as much as 80% when administered within the first 5-7 days of onset of symptoms. Those drugs have been marginalized and downright forbidden. So the governments or whomever did that suppressing have blood on their hands.

Lastly it does appear the vaccines do not prevent “breakthrough” infection so we’re seeing a lot of that.

And side effects are off the charts in relation to prior vaccines- this is a great analysis of VAERS showing clear correlation between vaccines and death and severe side effects:

https://rumble.com/vhb28z-phd-researcher-analyzes-vaers-data-and-concludes-covid-shots-are-causing-de.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=13
It's too early for data on mortality rates. Look, the reality is something got a lot of people sick and it spread fast. Relatively healthy people ended up being carriers because they weren't vaccinated. Now, Idk how many times a person has to cough to transmit covid, but if the vax prevents that one cough then it has the best chances to prevent the most disease.

My vaccine was free, so I don't know where your argument is going about treatments. It would have cost me a lot more to get covid and go to a doctor's office to get whatever treatment you are referring to. In that sense, the vaccine is putting less money into corrupted medicine and insurance companies.

Your blood on hands comment seems unfair and incendiary. More importantly, getting sick after getting the vaccine doesn't automatically mean the vaccine is the cause. How do I know people listed in the link you posted didn't have underlying health conditions? And have you even accounted for unreported symptoms? Or how many people are trying to defraud the system and outplay the players?

All I'm saying is let's not jump to conclusions, which your source is clearly doing.

Awoken2

Superstar
People also don't want to be tested any more here in the UK. The test centres all over the country are desolate. I've visited a few myself personally and these places are empty.

Here is a great piece of journalism showing how empty these places are. More importantly it shows a clear link between the test centres and new outbreaks of the virus. It also shows you the connections between Gates and Hancock going back to their partnership on the old flu jabs which incidentally was given to the exact demographic that succumbed to Covid this time around.

I'd strongly suggest all to watch this if you want to join some dots.

Last edited:
It's too early for data on mortality rates. Look, the reality is something got a lot of people sick and it spread fast. Relatively healthy people ended up being carriers because they weren't vaccinated. Now, Idk how many times a person has to cough to transmit covid, but if the vax prevents that one cough then it has the best chances to prevent the most disease.

My vaccine was free, so I don't know where your argument is going about treatments. It would have cost me a lot more to get covid and go to a doctor's office to get whatever treatment you are referring to. In that sense, the vaccine is putting less money into corrupted medicine and insurance companies.

Your blood on hands comment seems unfair and incendiary. More importantly, getting sick after getting the vaccine doesn't automatically mean the vaccine is the cause. How do I know people listed in the link you posted didn't have underlying health conditions? And have you even accounted for unreported symptoms? Or how many people are trying to defraud the system and outplay the players?

All I'm saying is let's not jump to conclusions, which your source is clearly doing.
Nope I have to argue with you on this 2 points:

Too early for mortality data? Not at all and the link I provided with an analysis of only VAERS shows a clear signal between vaccines and death.

2nd - “Relatively healthy people ended up being carriers because they weren't vaccinated.”
This has been disproven time and again. The “asymptomatic carrier” is a myth. You say relatively healthy but I don’t exactly know what you mean by that. But even Fauci admitted that “asymptomatic carriers have never been the driver of a pandemic.”

The WHO redefined a “pandemic” btw, I believe right before or during the first SARS outbreak to no longer be about DEATHS but simply Cases - which is critical. Why? Because they are in the business of monetizing disease. That’s it. If pandemic meant what it used to mean, because of the low mortality rate of Covid we couldn’t even be IN a pandemic and they could never roll out their “emergency measures” and we then couldn’t have EUA vaccines.

So it all ties back.

And this constant shifting of definitions and goal posts should make anyone question motives.

Redefining “pandemic.”
The redefining of a “case” to only mean a positive PCR test
The redefining of “herd immunity” to only mean the vaccinated.

Rather convenient, no?

B_JMNN

Established
1- If foreign doctors could speak english so they could read the labels on the medicine bottles they were prescribing for me, I'd have little objection..:)
PS- A muslim optician at Specsavers gave me an eye test a few years ago, and reading his notes afterwards I saw he'd wrongly written that my left eye was the weak one, whereas in fact he should have written 'right eye'.
i switched to Vision Express after that.

2- Look at the animal kingdom, every species of creature is fiercely territorial to sensibly protect its own species against invaders, so humans should follow suit because mass immigration is bringing all sorts of foreign germs and viruses into our countries, it's not rocket science..:)

Yeah, like how all the European Colonists brought their diseases, because they were highly unhygienic people. Coming from filth infested ships.

Tidal

Star
Every different race on earth has got its own immunity to certain diseases, so race mixing is never a good idea.
For example all the millions of immigrants flooding Europe are bringing their own diseases with them which they're immune to, but we're not..:)

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Nope I have to argue with you on this 2 points:

Too early for mortality data? Not at all and the link I provided with an analysis of only VAERS shows a clear signal between vaccines and death.

2nd - “Relatively healthy people ended up being carriers because they weren't vaccinated.”
This has been disproven time and again. The “asymptomatic carrier” is a myth. You say relatively healthy but I don’t exactly know what you mean by that. But even Fauci admitted that “asymptomatic carriers have never been the driver of a pandemic.”

The WHO redefined a “pandemic” btw, I believe right before or during the first SARS outbreak to no longer be about DEATHS but simply Cases - which is critical. Why? Because they are in the business of monetizing disease. That’s it. If pandemic meant what it used to mean, because of the low mortality rate of Covid we couldn’t even be IN a pandemic and they could never roll out their “emergency measures” and we then couldn’t have EUA vaccines.

So it all ties back.

And this constant shifting of definitions and goal posts should make anyone question motives.

Redefining “pandemic.”
The redefining of a “case” to only mean a positive PCR test
The redefining of “herd immunity” to only mean the vaccinated.

Rather convenient, no?
I’ll leave it up to Aero on what’s best for him.

All I know is the back and forth changes of symptoms and a push for a vax doesn’t sit right with me. This pandemic has shown how easy it is to pit society against each other and how corrupt those in power truly are

Maes17

Superstar
Nah, it's just that every different race on earth has got its own immunity to certain diseases, so race mixing is never a good idea.
For example all the millions of immigrants flooding Europe are bringing their own diseases with them which they're immune to, but we're not..:)
Think you quoted the wrong guy there hombre. I didn’t type that. Yinz may want to go back and find the poster who actually said that. Don’t be putting words in my mouth now lol

Maes17

Superstar

In all fairness. Even your standard yearly flu affects people differently. Some are carriers no ill results and others catch it and get put on a death bed.

Many of us here believe the government used it as a motive. Maybe it was Trump related. Who knows? But life is not going to be normal even when these restrictions are lifted.

Look around here. Posters have different views and are at it. They want a solution but still have a view which creates division.

Go look at the news and the riots, the mask vs no mask. The conservatives vs democrats, nation vs nation. Gender vs gender. People are divided more than ever. They want a solution, I say just throw all the extreme view left and right in a bubble and let them have at it.