People can be charged with 1 Million Dollars and upto 20 years in Prison for speaking up against Israel.

Kung Fu

Superstar
What have I said it will do, other than what it says it will do?
LOL! ^This.

Leave it to Zionist Christians on here to try to downplay anything in regards to Israel. They will lie, deflect, change goal posts, and commit every other fallacy under the sun in order to make you think that Israel is oppressed and that they benefit from nothing.

I hope this thread has opened the eyes of posters and lurkers on here that Zionists and Zionist Christians will literally say anything in order to defend Israel and anything related to that Beast.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
I know it can in Germany.
I don’t recall the name of the law but if someone is a “Holocaust Revisionist” or even questions the “6 million Jews” propaganda, they can be jailed.
Holocaust denial is considered a hate-crime here in Canada as well. I don't really support hate-crime legislation in general, as I feel a crime is a crime and labeling crimes 'special' or 'different' because of racial motivations seems to me like a form of soft racism, but I can understand it to an extent, as holocaust denial is for one very silly given the German government itself and many former Nazis insist the Holocaust was real, and also essentially equates to Nazi forgiveness/support, and fuck that jazz. Three of my grandparents went to War against those evil pricks.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Holocaust denial is considered a hate-crime here in Canada as well. I don't really support hate-crime legislation in general, as I feel a crime is a crime and labeling crimes 'special' or 'different' because of racial motivations seems to me like a form of soft racism, but I can understand it to an extent, as holocaust denial is for one very silly given the German government itself and many former Nazis insist the Holocaust was real, and also essentially equates to Nazi forgiveness/support, and fuck that jazz. Three of my grandparents went to War against those evil pricks.
Holocaust revisionism is also, in some countries including Canada, considered to be a hate crime which I find to be absolutely ridiculous seeing as there have been blatant lies we have been told about the Holocaust. Anything that goes against the mainstream narrative of the Holocaust can put you in a lot of trouble which is ridiculous seeing as everything about the Holocaust isn't about ethnicity.

Aero

Superstar
If you think this is bad, than you should go read about the "Backfire effect". Although I doubt it will change anyone's mind. If anything when presented with this evidence you all may believe in the conspiracy more strongly. This is a clear example of confirmation bias, and surely our overlords understand this better than us.

The more people defend Israel, and the more weird laws appear only makes yalls arguments stronger. More people are likely to believe in the conspiracy. So maybe some of you got your shit completely backwards. Maybe the point is to seem ultra friendly to Israel in public, while slowly eroding the support system privately.

Obviously the CIA knows all about what people are saying, publicly and privately. They know about the backfire effect because they are probably the ones who orchestrated it. They want you all to have tunnel vision. You think Israel is growing in power, but everyone has been turning against them. It's just weird watching you all act like your losing the propaganda war against Israel.

I was speaking more about Holocaust Revisionism, not Holocaust Denial.

I am fairly certain that most would agree that the Holocaust did, in fact, happen.

However, I do believe some of the facts & figures were manipulated, convoluted & propagandized to support an agenda. Kind of like 9/11.

It is ludicrous that a person could go to jail or silenced for expressing such thoughts.