People Being Tracked By Cellphone And Being Dna Tested By Police Due To Murder In Sweden

Vixy

Star
So there was a murder committed in the city of Helsingborg where I just read that the police will not only track everybody who's phone has been connected to the net around where it was comitted but they will also find each and everyone of them and swab them for their DNA.

"We get that this is an invasion of privacy but I'm sure the public will uderstand due to the seriousness of thie crime committed." Says the police. And this hasnt made the big news, it's almost like it's just a "meh" thing. Noones reacting. now I didn't committ a murder but I don't want to give complete strangers my DNA. Especially not the authorities to do what they want with.

Link in swedish: https://www.hd.se/2017-07-13/polisen-jagar-ovanlig-silvertejp

Is this common practice? Cause I sure never heard of it.

Dan

Veteran
So there was a murder committed in the city of Helsingborg where I just read that the police will not only track everybody who's phone has been connected to the net around where it was comitted but they will also find each and everyone of them and swab them for their DNA.

"We get that this is an invasion of privacy but I'm sure the public will uderstand due to the seriousness of thie crime committed." Says the police. And this hasnt made the big news, it's almost like it's just a "meh" thing. Noones reacting. now I didn't committ a murder but I don't want to give complete strangers my DNA. Especially not the authorities to do what they want with.

Well I don't want to stroke your g-spots but a helicopter (white above/black below) has been flying over my estate every day for the last 2 weeks. Can't even find a match on google.

Vixy

Star
Well I don't want to stroke your g-spots but a helicopter (white above/black below) has been flying over my estate every day for the last 2 weeks. Can't even find a match on google.
Are you from Sweden?

There was a civilian police car outside my building tonight so I went out and talked to them. Rough neighbourhood that gets worse every damned day. The junkies get worse, the mentally ill get worse and the arabs get worse. They shot a guy outside my front door. Yei..

Dan

Veteran
Are you from Sweden?

There was a civilian police car outside my building tonight so I went out and talked to them. Rough neighbourhood that gets worse every damned day. The junkies get worse, the mentally ill get worse and the arabs get worse. They shot a guy outside my front door. Yei..
No, born and bred in West London. Still live there. Things are quiet here, by some luck. Sweden sounds like a hellhole compared to what it used to be. Multiculturalism really works, eh? You argue with that and probably get branded a Nazi.

JoChris

Superstar

It is under development here in Australia. http://thebigsmoke.com.au/2017/02/27/nationwide-dna-database-already-place/
In Australia by 2014 830 thousand DNA profiles... I assume that is 830 thousand people in the system.

Criminals have their DNA stored in the system to catch repeat offenders/ solve crimes.

Vixy

Star
No, born and bred in West London. Still live there. Things are quiet here, by some luck. Sweden sounds like a hellhole compared to what it used to be. Multiculturalism really works, eh? You argue with that and probably get branded a Nazi.
That's EXACTLY how it is, yeah. :( I want nothing more than to leave. For example a cointace has a neighbour that harrasses him. The neighbour's arabic with the whole family living there. The landlord takes the the harrassers party because they don't wanna risk being branded rasists. That's how it works in sweden!

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Veteran
That's EXACTLY how it is, yeah. :( I want nothing more than to leave. For example a cointace has a neighbour that harrasses him. The neighbour's arabic with the whole family living there. The landlord takes the the harrassers party because they don't wanna risk being branded rasists. That's how it works in sweden!
Well, this is coming from a person who lives there and not fake news. I would welcome you to London. I've rarely seen Swedes here, oddly enough.

marcecar10

Established
What does that have to do? Last time I checked Sweden was one of the leaders in HDI. Plus, Sweden is the only EU country that recognises Palestine. Could be that?

This is pretty messed up and you can't even stop them and tell they don't have the right to do that because the government probably allowed it.Our rights are flushed down the toilet.The world we live in smh...