Pedro Pascal steady rising star

jaded_dragon

Pedro Pascal has been steadily gaining popularity. When he was on GoT he was interviewed on reddit (ama subreddit), he exploded in a big way and one of the main takeaways from the thread was that straight men were "gay" for him. That was a few years ago. Now since his other roles, and currently The Mandalorian and TLOU, he is exploding on tiktok in the same way. I keep seeing comments and edits from guys saying they are straight but totally gay for him. He appeals to male and female audiences in the same way. Is this unique to him or have there been other actors with the same kind of effect at a major level? Given I've been following VC for years, I'm curious about Pedro in particular, there isn't much info out there about him; I read that his mother passed away in his early adulthood and he has a trans sibling. Has anyone heard any conspiracy theories about him?

jaded_dragon

He could be affiliated with some form of freemasonry, the way he is highly sought after in the industry right now in 2023. There are photoshoots over the years where he is posed with certain hand gestures. He doesn't seem to be willing to settle down or start a family (what if the time comes for a blood sacrifice..?)

Last edited: