Pc Culture Is Fascism

Etagloc

Superstar
I am so disgusted by PC culture.... and you know what?

Barack Obama was the devil. I don't care if he was a token minority. The devil in the form of a token minority is still the devil.

That's not to say Bush and Trump aren't also the devil but Barack's devilishness hurts- in 2008 I believed in Barack. I never believed in Trump and with Bush I was way too young to remotely understand anything.

Basically, we can choose between communism or fascism. And there's really not a difference- communism and fascism end up being the same.

Barack Obama- he made all this PC nonsense possible, he made it what it is- and let us never forget. Because we should always remember that it wasn't always like this and you didn't have this PC oppressive nonsense as bad before. We have to remember that it is not normal. We cannot simply accept it. We have to tolerate it but in our hearts we must never accept it- though the PC Nazis are all too eager to try to force their thinking on you- neo-colonialists.

I mean that- they are neo-colonialists. They have this eurocentric, Western ideology and that's fine if they think like that- but they have no right to push their atheistic, nihistic, eurocentric, made-up ideologies on others. And PC is totally eurocentric- pretty much all the theory behind it is from atheistic white or jewish people. If that offends you I don't care because it's true and I am not going to apologize for being real. Society needs realness and the people opposed to realness should be quiet, as the similitude of their voice is to the braying of donkeys.

Anyways, back to the neo-colonialist thing- I am not hallucinating when I say that. If you do not think like them, they will look at you and treat you like a noble savage.... it is their PC man's burden to civilize you by colonizing your mind with their parasitic garbage!- at least in how they think.

Anyways, I think you will have to kill me before you can take my autonomy. I was fighting for it for as long as I can remember and so people can try to impose their nonsense on me but I doubt it will ever work.

We cannot turn defeatist and we cannot adopt the mindset "well, we can't do anything about it".... it is about controlling your speech and controlling your thoughts. All this PC culture is psychological warfare to force you to think in a certain way.

Don't let these PC people colonize your mind or make you question your values or make them blurry. It is an attack on you psychologically and spiritually so you must defend yourself psychologically and spiritually and you must become even more militant in defending your values. The more they try to strip you of your identity and values, the more militantly you should plant your feet and remain rooted. They attack the roots because a tree falls without its roots. They will lose power.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
You might not have freedom of speech at work... your work environment might be so oppressive that you can't even just be yourself..... but you can't let people control how you think or influence your values.

Etagloc

Superstar
And this is an extremely difficult thing- how do you maintain control over your thoughts when you have no freedom of speech and cannot say what you think? Talking and writing help a person to think and so when you remove a person's ability to talk about something- you attack their ability to think about it- there is a connection; and so what I'm talking about here is not superfluous and is a real issue.

Aero

Superstar
I've been trying to tell people Obama wasn't a real superstar. But you are right. So many people refuse to look at him in any other way. It is like part of their individuality has been stripped away. I still don't feel that safe going in on Obama, and I say a lot of things. I'm used to sitting in that fire, but I just don't know how to feel about him. I don't feel strongly enough to have to brawl over it.

That's where we are now as a society. We literally can't disagree without opening the gates of hell. And Obama seems too easy as a conclusion. I think they all might be endemic of the "beast" as a thought form. They are all part of the beast, and we are all too. We just need to stop following their icons and symbols.

Make our own symbols. Welcome to the Revolution?

mecca

Superstar
Barack Obama- he made all this PC nonsense possible
How though, what did he do? I feel like his presidency didn't really do anything. He did some drone strikes but that's basically it. I think calling him the devil is dramatic, he's just another shit president in the long line of shit presidents.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
@Aero

I don't care! You're going to tell me I'm anti-black if I think Obama was the devil?

You gonna say I'm racist?

You know what? I consider myself racist. If you really break down the word I think it actually means "of or relating to race". And I do think thoughts "of or relating to race". To take a word that means "of or relating to race" and make it mean something evil.... basically, you are conditioning people to think that having a racial identity is evil. In postmodern PC morality, to be a moral person is to have no sense of racial identity and to believe that race is a "social construct" and that all the races are the exact same. Bullshit! That is not true and everyone knows it. There is some reason that African-Americans dominate US music the way they do, that reason has something to do with genetics and everyone knows this. Don't get me wrong- culture is an influence..... but race is real. And I'm sorry but I'm not sorry to be talking about this- we should be talking about race because society is obsessed with it and constantly obsessing about it- yet we're not allowed to talk about it. To whose benefit? Clearly, not the psychological health of the people.

And "not being racist" is something totally ridiculous to build your life around. Doing things to help oppressed communities.... actually, screw that.... doing things to help oppressed races (screw the PC neutering of language).... is wonderful and a great thing- especially if you are of the oppressed race and can present yourself as a man or woman of the people.......

Self-determination and autonomy for everyone! At least, that's what I want.

Look, I don't care what people call me. Barack Obama was the devil. I am not afraid to tell the truth. Why should I be afraid? I don't care what people call me.

And I don't say Trump is the devil or Bush is the devil because that goes without saying. I wouldn't be who I am if I wasn't trying to move the crowd forward- I should telling the people what they don't want to hear- the people who tell the people what they want to hear are in oversupply... the people who tell the people what they don't want to hear are in undersupply- therefore I think there is more value in telling people what they don't want to hear rather than simply regurgitating what everyone else is saying.

Etagloc

Superstar
How though, what did he do? I feel like his presidency didn't really do anything. He did some drone strikes but that's basically it. I think calling him the devil is dramatic, he's just another shit president in the long line of shit presidents.
I don't say this to be rude but..... didn't you basically grow up under Obama as president? You would have been.... very young when he was elected.

I'm sorry but..... I don't think we're of the same century. I am of the 20th century. I still remember the 90's. The Obama era will look totally different to a person who remembers the 90's as opposed to a person who can't remember the 90's and was born right before the early 2000's.

I remember what the world was like and I've lived in different regions. I don't think you can really understand because I don't think you really have much to compare things to.

This is a totally different century. I think you are of this century...... I think I am not.

But that being said, you are around liberals, yes? Therefore maybe his era wouldn't have made a big difference in your world. But in the bigger picture, Obama made a huge difference. I think this sums up his presidency extremely well and I think this is what had me thinking about this issue in connection to Obama:

Yep. And under the Obama administration barriers were knocked down where anything goes these days. Before he came to office, people would have never predicted the push on PC and rights that exists today. Society is divided by general belief systems which even blur religious versus non.

I am not a fan of the over sensitive tranny threads, but they are acting as if what we see here is normal and or anything other than a small average of people. Personally, I think this confuses kids more than it expands them. At this rate a child will walk up to any creepy looking person and trust them and, well. no good will come of that.

The desired direction by some is a giant circus. And I am sure they don't tell kids about the suicide rates or how hard it is to find a job for some who entertain them - forcedly.

Etagloc

Superstar
And I like you, Mecca so please excuse me- i don't mean at all to be rude.... but....

if you can remember the 90's or the early 2000's, you know- the Obama era was way different.... if you don't really remember those times, you won't really have anything to contrast that era to- it will just seem normal....

like, for me, it would be George Bush. I think Clinton was president when I was born but I don't remember Clinton- when i was growing up it was Bush and that was the only president I'd really known

mecca

Superstar
And I like you, Mecca so please excuse me- i don't mean at all to be rude.... but....

if you can remember the 90's or the early 2000's, you know- the Obama era was way different.... if you don't really remember those times, you won't really have anything to contrast that era to- it will just seem normal....

like, for me, it would be George Bush. I think Clinton was president when I was born but I don't remember Clinton- when i was growing up it was Bush and that was the only president I'd really known
Ok well what do you think changed and how do you think Obama specifically changed things?

Etagloc

Superstar
Ok well what do you think changed and how do you think Obama specifically changed things?
And I apologize for bringing your age into it- I respect you and I try not to use your age as an argument- I only brought it up because I thought it was necessary in the context.

I hope you accept these warm breadsticks :)

Etagloc

Superstar
As far as what changed, I quote The Zone:

Yep. And under the Obama administration barriers were knocked down where anything goes these days. Before he came to office, people would have never predicted the push on PC and rights that exists today. Society is divided by general belief systems which even blur religious versus non.

I am not a fan of the over sensitive tranny threads, but they are acting as if what we see here is normal and or anything other than a small average of people. Personally, I think this confuses kids more than it expands them. At this rate a child will walk up to any creepy looking person and trust them and, well. no good will come of that.

The desired direction by some is a giant circus. And I am sure they don't tell kids about the suicide rates or how hard it is to find a job for some who entertain them - forcedly.

Aero

Superstar
Lol I'm hardly the person who will tell someone what's anti-black or not. I don't think it's racist to think Obama is the devil. I just think it's giving him too much credit. Because he wasn't that forceful, and when he was it was at all the wrong things.

He was a catalyst, we just didn't get the change we really wanted. He talked the talk, but didn't walk the walk. And it sucks how I used to be fooled by the smooth talking politicians.

Etagloc

Superstar
What The Zone wrote is a great articulation but.....nothing is like the actual experience of living in a world that is totally different than the one you grew up in, even though you are actually very young......

I can't explain what has changed since the 90's and early 2000's. Mecca, I wish you could remember before 9-11. The country was a brighter place. I think it's just getting darker and darker with time- the collective trauma of 9-11 changed the country for the worse... but I know it didn't start there- you could go all the way back to the JFK assassination and even further back then that..... but I remember 9-11 and how things changed and how the people changed psychologically.....I am young but I remember so many things..... but I am optimistic in that I refuse to accept the Western notion of linear time. I believe that time moves in cycles, as the Mayans and Aztecs believed and I believe that one day things will begin to move in a better direction.

Etagloc

Superstar
Lol I'm hardly the person who will tell someone what's anti-black or not. I don't think it's racist to think Obama is the devil. I just think it's giving him too much credit. Because he wasn't that forceful, and when he was it was at all the wrong things.

He was a catalyst, we just didn't get the change we really wanted. He talked the talk, but didn't walk the walk. And it sucks how I used to be fooled by the smooth talking politicians.
I didn't mean that at you- I meant that at society lol.

And I feel you as far as that last sentence..... I really believed in him at one time..... Bush was so horrible..... Obama will change things..... well.... I guess he wasn't lying lol

mecca

Superstar
barriers were knocked down
What barriers?
the push on PC a
What is PC and who is pushing it? How are individuals getting oppressed by PCness? If PC means refraining from saying offensive things about certain marginalized groups, how has this concept been taken to extremes and how does it affect people's everyday lives?

Daciple

Star
I agree brother, I too am also sick of this insane PC Culture that has exploded since Obama took office. I grew up as a child in the 80’s to an adult in the 90’s and middle age in the 00’s and I can confirm what you have stated, there is a massive and huge difference in American Culture and PC from then till now. Of course during these times there has always been a push for more censorship, more PC ideologies coming from the Left, but it had been a slow moving process. That was until Obama took over, and he has radically transformed the American Culture greater than any President in my lifetime. Like todays America doesn't even resemble the America of 2005 let alone 1985 or 95.

I have never seen so much unrest and division in my lifetime, America is divided on so many fronts it's insanity. We can't even unite around being Americans anymore without being told we are Fascists or shouted down from minority groups (not speaking of race minority but ideologically minority) that have wayyyy too much influence and are built up via propaganda to be a louder and bigger group than they actually are. We are divided over Race worse than I have ever seen, Politics worse than I have ever seen, Religion worse than I have ever seen, Morality worse than I have ever seen, the list can go on and on.

In the 90’s I felt I could say literally anything at all, whether it be Pro Mainstream Ideologies or Anti Mainstream Ideologies and there was a Culture that while many may have venomously disagreed they supported, uplifted and were willing to engage without undue emotions my right to speak as I saw fit. There was little to no fear or thought that an exchange of ideas would cause violence, nor was a disagreement considered a personal attack worthy of equaling a physical attack on another. If you said something I didn't agree with we would either discuss it and figure out why we disagreed in hopes of coming to an understanding together, or we both said whatever and left it at that. There was no such thing as running around accusing everyone of being a Fascist, acting as tho one literally assaulted you or felt the need to uprise in violence because of words.

Guess what kiddos, there was a time when there was no such thing as Hate Speech, can you belive that! There was a wonderful time before that term even existed. You know what that term is? It's a made up BS PC ideology used to suppress thoughts and ideas of others when one side namely the Left doesn't like what is being said and supported. So to try and shut down the free exchange of ideas and suppress free speech they coined that BS term and apply it to anyone who expresses an idea that opposes their agenda. I utterly and fully reject the term Hate Speech, if someone speaks something that is vile and offensive then by all means you have the absolute right to speak it. In fact I say make sure to let them speak that vile awful nonsense so we can all be very aware of what that person believes. Even if I absolutely hate and disagree with what you are saying, I support your right to say it.

However today anytime anyone says anything apart from the Leftist Narrative then they are met with screams of being called Facist, or Hate Speech or some other BS label to dissuade people from saying what they believe. And it has worked, people now walk on eggshells afraid they are going to offend someone, even I have subconsciously and consciously had to re write, re word or outright refrain from speaking my mind because I know SOMEONE will be offended. Everyone is looking to be offended and then react with insane emotional responses as tho the more outraged and more emotional one is in their rants of denunciation, the more justified and righteous they are, logic or intelligence be damned!

Again this is all imperative to control and move the agenda forward, and I say undeterred that it is a Leftist agenda at the core. Yet even that phrase right there in todays world in many places maybe even here, will be shouted down and then labels will be thrown at me to prevent me and others from expressing such ideas. I reject the entire Homosexual Agenda, Obama literally made it his mission to push it forward even going as far as trying to use the Government to force schools to adhere to certain teachings and policies to normalize Homosexuality and Transgenderism. Every single person that spoke up about this issue in defiance of it, was quickly labeled a Homophobe, shouted down, threatened and made to feel fear to speak out against it. Others who saw the reactions towards those who spoke out quickly became afraid to speak out as well and thus silencing the opposition, the movement gained steam and became something my daughter has to deal with at school.

I could spend hours listing the different policies, ideologies and movements from the Left that have been forced onto America and how each of them all spawned the same use of PC Culture to silence opposition. This never existed when I was growing up. I also believe that it has become easier to control and maintain this mainly due to Social Media and the Internet. By this I mean, I do not in one second believe that the ideologies, policies and movements that are being pushed by the Left have nearly the traction in the populace as it seems. However due to Social Media and the Internet it is easy to take an idea that a tiny percentage of people agree with and blow it up to make it appear that huge droves of people actually follow it. Then once you make convince others that an idea has a large following then it will be easier to actually gain more followers and thus more power to silence opposition.

An example of this is the protesting of the flag by the NFL. Now I personally don't care either way for the protest, Colin and all of them have the right, I support it, I think it could be done in a better manner but anyway my personal feelings aside. I believe that Mainstream Media, Social Media and the Internet has tried desperately to promote that the majority of America sides with Colin and the protest and the way it has been done. I believe that they have been trying to label anyone who rejects supporting them as Racists, as Intolerant, as Fascists, as full of Hate ect ect ect. This is the picture they want to paint, that most people support and agree with the Protest, and that those opposed are some label of hate. However I truly believe that the masssssssss majority of the Nation rejects the way they are demonstrating, and the best way we can see which is which is due to ratings. The NFL is suffering a massive decline in eyeballs watching games this year, and the only real change from this year and last year is the protest.

But if you accept the Media Driven Narrative, the protesters have the most support. Again this is just one example of how PC Culture has affected our daily lives in a way it never used to in the past. I hate PC Culture and I have no doubts that at some point preaching the Gospel will be called Hate Speech and to ever speak out of any ideology supported by the Left will be met with denunciation violence and even jail...