PC Builds! What’s your spec?

TrollingTroubles

Established
What’s your gaming rig? Post yer specs! (But it’s not really for gaming)

here are mine:

MOBO - gigabyte x570 aorus master

CPU - Ryzen 9 5950x

RAM - 128gb corsair vengeance lpx 3200

GFX CARD - Gigabyte RTX3080ti OC 12gb

COOLING - NZXT Z73 water cooled + 5x be quiet silent wings 3 fans

INTERNAL STORAGE - 1tb Samsung m.2 nvme 4 | 1tb gigabyte m.2 nvme 4 | 2tb gigabyte m.2 nvme 4

PSU - 1000w Corsair platinum

ADDITIONAL - Thunderbolt 3 card in spare pcie slot

MONITOR - MSI Prestige PS341wu

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4.00 GHz
16.0 GB system ram
250gb SSD
1TB regular hard drive
Radeon Rx 580 (with dual monitors).
850 watt PSU

My rig isn't very good.

Helioform

Star
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6 Cores 12 threads CPU.
Geforce GTX 1650 graphics card
16 GB DDR4 3200MHZ RAM
650 Watt PSU
480 GB SSD
27 inches Acer UHD monitor

Not very good either but can do some serious game development/gaming with it.

polymoog

Superstar
nintendo-- 8 whole bits
single, powerful TV monitor-- color TV
coaxial cable on it... somewhere.
transformer that plugs into the outlet and the nintendo box
standard controllers, but worn in well. not too much crud stuck between the buttons.

i can do some serious damage in Contra. ill give you my secret code for 30 free guys: up down up down left right left right B, A, start. also, spread and laser are cool. youre gay if you use fireball.

TrollingTroubles

Established
nintendo-- 8 whole bits
standard controllers, but worn in well. not too much crud stuck between the buttons.

i can do some serious damage in Contra. ill give you my secret code for 30 free guys: up down up down left right left right B, A, start. also, spread and laser are cool. youre gay if you use fireball.
Fireball is definitely gay

Helioform

Star
nintendo-- 8 whole bits

Long live the retro consoles! ;)

Tidal

Star
I'm a PC dummy and haven't a clue what my PC's specs are, I simply waltzed into my local trustworthy computer shop a few years ago and said "Build me a super-duper PC capable of playing all the high-end flight sims and strategy games out there"
It cost me £1700 (2300 US dollars) and works like a dream, it runs everything I throw at it smooth as silk..:)

AmazingGrace

Established
Basically this :D
1625062527333.png
While being student I didn't have money for better and now my priorities are different.
But it was interesting sometimes. From all the games I used to play LoL was probably optimized the best for toaster computers. The game loaded always some 15 seconds after it started and everybody already left the base :D but otherwise it run very smoothly without lags as long as the internet connection was good. 11 to 13ms ping was standard.
The funniest memories I probably have with MMORPGs, where the environment loaded too slowly and upon landing my character fell under the ground :D then I was glad I had some teleport scrolls with me. Or when I came to new area, enemy NPCs didn't load yet (edit: didn't load visibly on my pc) and I was wondering what killed me.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
Xbox one X with 1 tb ssd installed

Not a fan of pc gaming rigs
Prefer to set them up for others could careless about gaming on one. When done for the day working on them not really wanting to touch one after lol.

Daze

Superstar
Xbox one X with 1 tb ssd installed

Not a fan of pc gaming rigs
Prefer to set them up for others could careless about gaming on one. When done for the day working on them not really wanting to touch one after lol.
I think pc games are better because you can mod them. Mods can add 100's of hours to games like Skyrim. Just breathes new life into them.

PS5
PC is too hardcore for me
Which games do you have? Any that would warrent buying a ps5?

Maes17

Superstar
I think pc games are better because you can mod them. Mods can add 100's of hours to games like Skyrim. Just breathes new life into them.

Too long a list. I have fps from call of duty, borderlands to games like ncaa football, nhl hockey, fortnite etc.

However I haven’t been gaming as much. I work 9-5. Go in dad mode after work, then downtime/workout for me then I usually have my downtime with my wife then randomly drop on VC when I can

Maldarker

Star

The mod side is really cool do have to admit that. Mines more preference of ease with consoles is all since like i said don;t like touching a pc much after working on it all day.

Aero

Superstar
A game has to be amazing for me to want to literally put in work on a keyboard or controller. That's why I prefer PC gaming. PCs offer a much bigger variety of games you don't have to mash a million buttons for hours.