Patriarchy is anti-life.

PaulyWaug

Rookie
6000 years of patriarchy. Wars, genocides and rapings. Suppression and domination of the ancient women centered matriarchal civilizations (which ended when the minoan civilization fell). The religions of Abraham (Judaism, Islam, and Christianity) have untold amounts of blood on their hands. They use the concept of evil and Satan to dehumanize their opponents and justify what could otherwise not be justified, killing another human being. They don't even follow their own prophet's teachings. Jesus is the prince of peace and he was killed because he spoke out against the roman imperialist patriarchy. He was spreading the wisdom of the goddess and they could not tolerate it. His teachings threatened the violent Roman empire and its lust for domination. Women loved Jesus so much, in fact it was the reason why Christianity rose to dominance in the Roman empire. The Roman government needed to take it over and use it for their own purposes and along came the apostle Paul (who actually never met Jesus and openly mocked him, including the fact that he had long hair) and corrupt his message.

So now we have the American empire which is basically the extension of the Roman Empire. It will try to carry out Patriarchy's ultimate goal; the end of life and the flesh. The American government has shown its true colors through Trump. He symbolizes what has always been true about their philosophy; fascism. Its disdain for women and femininity (i.e. life itself). They are obsessed with nuclear war, they desire it. The patriarchal god will try to carry out his mission with this terrible weapon. I recently watched an interview on Democracy Now, the American government has been longing to nuke Russia and China since the end of ww2. If this is carried out, most of life (if not all) will die out. North Korea is a puppet state of China. We are at the brink my friends.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.democracynow.org/embed/story/2017/12/6/doomsday_machine_daniel_ellsberg_reveals_he" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true"></iframe>

Last edited:
That is patently false.

Jesus was not killed for spreading info about a “goddess”, that is pure blasphemy, Jesus LAID DOWN His sinless life to atone for the sins of the world.

He was the ONLY ONE eligible to do this because He was the only one who never committed sin.

He sacrificed His life so that we may live.

He was not only a hero, He was God manifest in the flesh, and the ultimate freedom fighter.

God is indeed patriarchal, as God is male.

That is how He created the world, that is the order of His creation of mankind & as a woman, I accept this.

God made the world; HE makes the rules. Period.

PaulyWaug

Rookie
False my dear? We have only the truth of history to show us what is true and what is false. Your patriarchal god of death commanded Europe to commit the most massive genocide of the Americas, Asia and Africa.

"Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God." Matthew 5.9

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” Matthew 19.24

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full" Matthew 6:5-6

False my dear? We have only the truth of history to show us what is true and what is false. Your patriarchal god of death commanded Europe to commit the most massive genocide of the Americas, Asia and Africa.

"Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” Matthew 19.24

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full" Matthew 6:5-6
What death did God command in Europe?

PaulyWaug

Rookie
To convert the "savage, uncivilized" colored people of the world by force of violence. Anyone with a high school education knows this. Playing into the white/light is good, black/darkness is evil immature dichotomy of patriarchy.

PaulyWaug

Rookie
Or how about the countless women in Europe that were burned as witches. Let me ask you, what is the purpose of a woman? Just to be an auxiliary servant?

PaulyWaug

Rookie
Can you give us the Bible verse where God said this? Anyone with a high school education outside the U.S. doesn't know this because we're not taught this ideology in schools.
"If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die." Deuteronomy 17

PaulyWaug

Rookie
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

All that genocide your blaming on the Bible was done in the name of the god of the NT who you call Jesus. They didn't and did NT care for the other side of the Bible.

As well, those same people are now trying to force a matriarchal society on people and things aren't improving in the slightest. Just say you're a feminist that wants to worship the mother goddess like other ancient civilizations if you want to be honest with yourself and others..

PaulyWaug

Rookie
All that genocide your blaming on the Bible was done in the name of the god of the NT who you call Jesus. They didn't and did NT care for the other side of the Bible.

As well, those same people are now trying to force a matriarchal society on people and things aren't improving in the slightest. Just say you're a feminist that wants to worship the mother goddess like other ancient civilizations if you want to be honest with yourself and others..
It's absolutely hypocritical to deny the old testament when it makes your religion look bad, but then call upon it when it suits your needs.

Vytas

Star
Bishop is that you ?
Making all word problems to fall on supposedly evil patriarchal system...Thats rich... Humans are very adaptive, they stick to what works best, and world was never in such a dire situation overall despite patriarchal system...Which i dare say we don't have anymore..
Also lumping sins of RCC ( which is babylonian system ) to Christianity, only shows ignorance and lack of knowledge, yet i seen it like few hundred times in here...

Christianity rose to domination (which never actually happened, christianity got dominated and infiltrated and real Christians remained underground) because woman loved Jesus so much? How to even comment on that ..seriously...And off course some hate for Paul.. It's like one eye symbol in fashion industry...Everywhere...

Or how about the countless women in Europe that were burned as witches. Let me ask you, what is the purpose of a woman? Just to be an auxiliary servant?
You are referring to the Roman Catholic Inquisition.

The Roman Catholic Cult is NOT, and never was, a Bible-believing Christian religion. They burned CHRISTIANS at the stake, tossing their Bibles into the fire with them.

As far as the woman’s role, the Bible is clear:

Ephesians 5:
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

Titus 2:
3 The aged women likewise, that [they be] in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 [To be] discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

You may not like it, or agree with it, but that is the role of the woman & I live by it, & I am not ashamed of it & I am not afraid to admit that I respect, obey, submit to and love my husband.....that is the role God created me for & I cannot imagine a better or more fulfilling role.

It's absolutely hypocritical to deny the old testament when it makes your religion look bad, but then call upon it when it suits your needs.
But this is what the people in power did. They came in the name of Jesus (not the God of the Old Testament) and forcibly colonized everything. The very same Jesus you're in this thread now quoting...

So much for "A good tree doesn't bear bad fruit"?

elsbet

Superstar
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I can't stand this kid. Always a buzzsaw in the background of her *music*.

Why not focus on balancing matriarchy and patriarchy instead of falling for obvious gender biases here...really.
There is NO “balance” when men & women compete for control/leadership, and this is especially true in marriage.

Without leadership, there can be no order.

That is why feminism is deadly to the family unit and society in general.

My understanding of men (To the best of my limited knowledge, having never been a man so I cannot say for certain since my mind is wired completely different than a man’s) is this:

A man would rather be respected than loved. (given the choice)

Also, Men have strengths that are better suited for leadership than women. Men are stronger than women. (Feminists get all triggered about this but I challenge any woman that doubts this to go arm wrestle the nearest man & you’ll quickly discover this is true). It is what it is.

Women simply have different strengths than men which make us ideal for domestic work, nurturing children & keeping the Home.

Why do people have such a hard time accepting this?

Without a woman fulfilling her role at home, you cannot have a strong family unit.

Without a strong family unit, you cannot have a healthy, functional society.

Feminism does not liberate women, it undermines & sabotages our very important role in life & creates disorder in the home.

Helioform

Star
There is NO “balance” when men & women compete for control/leadership, and this is especially true in marriage.

My understanding of men (To the best of my limited knowledge, having never been a man so I cannot say for certain since my mind is wired completely different than a man’s) is this:

Also, Men have strengths that are better suited for leadership than women. Men are stronger than women. (Feminists get all triggered about this but I challenge any woman that doubts this to go arm wrestle the nearest man & you’ll quickly discover this is true). It is what it is.

Women simply have different strengths than men which make us ideal for domestic work, nurturing children & keeping the Home.

Without a woman fulfilling her role at home, you cannot have a strong family unit.

Feminism does not liberate women, it undermines & sabotages our very important role in life & creates disorder in the home.
I believe that medieval monarchies had what looked like a good idea, mainly a king and a queen ruling over the populace. It wasn't perfect but it was stable. What really matters is the way they rule and not wether the main leader is a man or a woman. Some queens were truly cruel and almost more "man-like" than some of the kings...so I don't think you can lump all men or women in the same basket. Every individual is made up of female and male aspects which varies.

Todd

Star

I agree with most of what you say in this post about roles of men and women. However I disagree that leadership cannot be shared. If the women is clearly better at a certain role then she is capable of leading when it comes to that aspect of family life or society.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Universal quote which fits everywhere not just in family. :)
There is no issue at all, some people are in dire need of problems if they need to create stupid divisions like that...All i see in there is another ego driven rebellion against the way God ordained things...

“The man may be the head of the household. But the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head whichever way she pleases.”