Past life regression

sim hae

Established
Im sorry you have to live with that everlasting sense of injustice and pain. I know what it means. My parents died when i very young, i have no idea how my mother looked like. I never met my brothers/sister. It led me to sinful life and God hating from uncharacteristically young age...

From my viewpoint (bible) life on earth is by far worst thing i will get to experience for eternity...Free pass might look like terrible injustice, thats how i felt, when i first started to believe we are last generation and i probably will not have 80-90 years in store for me people usually have. Seeing bigger picture helps a little.
Also and offer for you :

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light
I'm sorry for maybe not making it clear, that's how I see things putting on the "1 chance" lens. I feel no pain, nor injustice concerning her, from my perspective it would have been practically absurd to experience either.
I was trying to make a stupid point and I end up stirring painful memories for you :( Can you forgive me? I'm very sorry
Thank you for that beautiful verse. If only I had known His message from a young age, sigh..

I believe this is the last generation as well. Our final and most important judgment is fast approaching, no more 'chances'.
For anyone like me, please search for God today!