Paris' summer Olympic's opening

I think Western progressives really overestimate how many people agree with them on a global scale. This is supposed to be a truly global event, and yet the majority of the world does not approve of any LGBT stuff, and millions would be offended by the Last Supper parody. I can't imagine this convinced people across the world to agree with them, but their mystery religion probably requires them to do this.

swoozie

Rookie
Last night God had the last laugh. He sent the deluge that ruined the ceremony. You'd think the french could have used weather modification tech to keep the showers at bay. But from the photos the whole thing looked like a disjointed mess that even amateurs could do better.

2024-07-27 16_43_31-Home _ X - Opera.png
2024-07-27 16_44_06-Home _ X - Opera.png

Jouve-Paul-Taureau-Daim-Bull-Deer-Trocadero-sculpture-modern-contemporain-art-Paris.jpg

Why doesn't the statue shine gold at other times? And there seems to be a meaning to its standing at the top of the stage, in the face of protocol, at a critical point in the ceremony. "The bull (not calf)" They also distinguished the calf from its father. :p I'm not an expert on the subject, but when I search for the golden calf, I already find pictures of bulls.

Shuna

Star
7:21

Children were not allowed into the subway in the tunnel. They were led through a door in the tunnel on a journey through skulls and crocodiles (predators). "Death" riding a pale horse kidnapped the children.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Shuna

Star

As we know, it is indeed the last meal of Christ by their positions, and we know why. But (by reading in an MSN article), that they have released, the explanation of the meal of the Gods...