Paris Hilton being tortured!! New sick documentary..

Linsky

Rookie
Seems like her parents sold her to the elites, doesn’t make sense how some one can just come to your house and take your daughter and you just stand there and do nothing. Looks like we got an inside peak into what goes on in these spaces.

Linsky

Rookie
I can't relax knowing this sort is going on. My heart doesn't allow it. A lot of people cant see. I'll try my best to open some eyes. Why I made this thread. If you need something more relaxed maybe standard tv is best for you and not a blog about this stuff
What are you going to do about it? She’s a millionaire and famous your stressed over someone who doesn’t know you exist. Now you can help by researching/spreading awareness with things like ped0gate, and child trafficking thats far more important.

Carolyn

Star
Yeah I am watching it and yeah I get what you mean. Not saying its not bad but there are so many injustices in the world besides PH.

Many many other people have been through much more, still are and don't have it so easy in other ways. Not saying she wasn't abused or traumatised but am sure its much easier when you have unlimited access to money and well... anything money can buy, including probably the best therapy money can buy.

If your heart hurts so much over PH then .... I dunno priorities? You could always feel better by helping others who might really actually need it!?

MP3D

Established
I can't relax knowing this sort is going on. My heart doesn't allow it. A lot of people cant see. I'll try my best to open some eyes. Why I made this thread. If you need something more relaxed maybe standard tv is best for you and not a blog about this stuff
this site is not where you go to open peoples eyes to this sort of thing. i dont need anything more relaxed,you need to relax and stop posing the same thing every post. WE GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sensi

Rookie
How do you know sent spread awareness of that also?? Don't Make assumptions now. Also I have a heart. I have empathy for others. This is also a matter of the world beingblind and not just Paris. I feel Like This for everyone so please don't make assumptions
What are you going to do about it? She’s a millionaire and famous your stressed over someone who doesn’t know you exist. Now you can help by researching/spreading awareness with things like ped0gate, and child trafficking thats far more important.

Sensi

Rookie
How are you people making assumptions on what I care about?? This post was specifically about PH. Hence why pedogate etc isn't being mentioned. I advocate for these causes all the time. Why it hurts?? Because I have a heat for anyone suffering. Those millions don't me a anything when it comes to out would. This isnt only about her but also the millions viewing blind to what they are actually watching. I care no matter who it is the fat assumptions have been made as to where I channel my efforts is really ignorant. I care about all human suffering.

Sensi

Rookie
this site is not where you go to open peoples eyes to this sort of thing. i dont need anything more relaxed,you need to relax and stop posing the same thing every post. WE GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ill post what I like on my thread. Why are you here if you have such a problem?? Surely its easy to just not open my thread??

Sensi

Rookie
Yeah I am watching it and yeah I get what you mean. Not saying its not bad but there are so many injustices in the world besides PH.

Many many other people have been through much more, still are and don't have it so easy in other ways. Not saying she wasn't abused or traumatised but am sure its much easier when you have unlimited access to money and well... anything money can buy, including probably the best therapy money can buy.

If your heart hurts so much over PH then .... I dunno priorities? You could always feel better by helping others who might really actually need it!?
Again. How does onemake such an assumption!?? Go on my Facebook you'll see what I do. Instead of assuming surely ask!! I've been on the ground since 2017 doing the best I can. How did one come to such a conclusion??

Fujiko

Star
Her mother is in the documentary. This documentary was not good for her. It's them basically making fun of her and the audience. Imagine we are watching someone atualy being tortured on tv and the viewer can't even notice. This is the same thing. Emotionally. It's a torture film and not a documentary. She talks to a man behind the camera practically crying throughout.
I think this is a way to exposing abuses mocking about the victim,because her family is guilty for this,she is not free,she is free from school but not from her family..so the message from the èlite is that there is no freedom...

Sensi

Rookie
spot on!.
I think this is a way to exposing abuses mocking about the victim,because her family is guilty for this,she is not free,she is free from school but not from her family..so the message from the èlite is that there is no freedom...

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
They are trying to portray her as a mentally unstable, unreliable person. The music, the illustrations, the camera angles, everything is cinematographic. I bet they'll say she came up with all of this due to a lifetime of drinking / partying / drugs. Just check her portrayal at South Park. The part where she's talking to the psychologist she has twintails and a clothing very reminiscent of babydoll from sucker punch.

Yeah, this is pretty much a mockery perpretated by her handlers.

1601491673697.png

sadtruth

Established
Her mother is in the documentary. This documentary was not good for her. It's them basically making fun of her and the audience. Imagine we are watching someone atualy being tortured on tv and the viewer can't even notice. This is the same thing. Emotionally. It's a torture film and not a documentary. She talks to a man behind the camera practically crying throughout.
I see your point, but I didn't see it that way because I liked that the documentary brought awareness to people who don't know about these things. Exposing the school that abused her must feel more theraputic rather than torturous...and she's actively speaking up about it since the documentary.

Something definitely must have happened for them to allow or make her to expose it. Maybe her mum stopped funding it lol

Yo what is your problem?'this is the exact place to open up peoples minds to these very things. Seems ur on the wrong site mate

Thanks for posting this thread. I am actually watching the doc now and its absolutely awful. Wether someone is rich or poor, I too cannot stand people suffering.

I see your point, but I didn't see it that way because I liked that the documentary brought awareness to people who don't know about these things. Exposing the school that abused her must feel more theraputic rather than torturous...and she's actively speaking up about it since the documentary.

Something definitely must have happened for them to allow or make her to expose it. Maybe her mum stopped funding it lol
I do feel they are mocking her. Her mother and sister are atrocious my goodness. These people live sick lives and it seems Paris is actually someone unlike them, someone who has a heart. Nicky is married to a Rothschild, they probably are laughing at her. They know nothing will come of her making this documentary. Its a sad shame

Iknow

Rookie
I watched the documentary. What stood out to me is at 27:23 you see one of her handlers(?) telling her to get ready for hair and glam at 8. She immediately dropped on her knees, her baby voice came on and she kept nodding submissively. And he topped it off by walking away with an irritated sigh when she clearly had a hard time. No one seemed to care for her in this documentary.

I also wonder who her "best friend" is. That lady never showed actual emotion when P.H was talking about her traumas with her sister there.

I don't know if I'm correct about this, but I'm speculating that the school is when her "baby" persona was made. Maybe this documentary was necessary for her not to fall apart because they still need her. She is becoming almost irrelevant and this documentary is making an entirely fresh start for her image. 11 milion views and counting, perfect marketing.

In the end she states that she will do this forever. They will never let her ago until she dies.

Aero

Superstar
This story makes me think of vampires.

I don't think the average vampire knows any better. They are probably always singularly fixated on one person. So even if that person removes themselves from the situation, the vampire doesn't learn a lesson. Instead, the vampires find another person to try to leech off of. Of course, being that kind of vampire inevitably leads to bad karma.

Even when you weaponize bad karma, the vampires still don't learn. I mean the vampirism is pathological, or they are stuck in a type of immature mental state. I'm not saying those types are hopeless, but the point is, nobody has time to deal with everyone's childhood trauma, and make no mistake about it. Everyone has their fair share.