Paris Hilton being tortured!! New sick documentary..

Sensi

Rookie
I do feel they are mocking her. Her mother and sister are atrocious my goodness. These people live sick lives and it seems Paris is actually someone unlike them, someone who has a heart. Nicky is married to a Rothschild, they probably are laughing at her. They know nothing will come of her making this documentary. Its a sad shame

They really are sickening here. No emotion whatsoever

Sensi

Rookie
I watched the documentary. What stood out to me is at 27:23 you see one of her handlers(?) telling her to get ready for hair and glam at 8. She immediately dropped on her knees, her baby voice came on and she kept nodding submissively. And he topped it off by walking away with an irritated sigh when she clearly had a hard time. No one seemed to care for her in this documentary.

I also wonder who her "best friend" is. That lady never showed actual emotion when P.H was talking about her traumas with her sister there.

I don't know if I'm correct about this, but I'm speculating that the school is when her "baby" persona was made. Maybe this documentary was necessary for her not to fall apart because they still need her. She is becoming almost irrelevant and this documentary is making an entirely fresh start for her image. 11 milion views and counting, perfect marketing.

In the end she states that she will do this forever. They will never let her ago until she dies.
It is really creepy. You also can see the cameraman in reflections. This wouldn't happen in any decent documentary making. Also another scene when she is at Nickis and a man takes the child and returns with another child. There is a major off symbolic stuff in this

Iknow

Rookie
It is really creepy. You also can see the cameraman in reflections. This wouldn't happen in any decent documentary making. Also another scene when she is at Nickis and a man takes the child and returns with another child. There is a major off symbolic stuff in this
Do you perhaps now the timestamp when he picked up the child?

sadtruth

Established
I do feel they are mocking her. Her mother and sister are atrocious my goodness. These people live sick lives and it seems Paris is actually someone unlike them, someone who has a heart. Nicky is married to a Rothschild, they probably are laughing at her. They know nothing will come of her making this documentary. Its a sad shame
Yeah, you're right. The school is only one part of the abuse she faced, they're giving her a false sense of control over her past while still abusing and using her.

Her mum and sister are the worst, they had no emotions. It was so sad to see that Niky has children.

Yeah, you're right. The school is only one part of the abuse she faced, they're giving her a false sense of control over her past while still abusing and using her.

Her mum and sister are the worst, they had no emotions. It was so sad to see that Niky has children.
Imagine what is happening to their kids. Honestly Nicky looks soulless. I mean how can u sit there showing zero emotions towards ur sisters plight.I am horrified! I knew all this ofcourse and what happens within these families but to see how absolutely cold and non chalant they are about it is sickening

Fujiko

Star
Especially the part where her former school friend said that there are other celebrities who attended that Ohio boarding school. That made me think that this institution is a place to mind control minors. But just my assumptions!
Yes,they said others celebrities went to that school...so i think it is a place for mk ultra stuff...she said that thinking to her future career gave her strenght...this is programming...she was prepared to be a celebrity

Carolyn

Star
Not excusing Nikki, but going to say, I'm sure she lived through hell, too.
She just wasn't as useful or "special", as Paris, so she didn't get as much attention or into the same amount of trouble.
Nikki lived through that families bs, too.
Their mother Kathy Hilton was brought up in the spotlight along with her two sisters Kim Richards and Kyle Richards. Im embarrassed to say this but sometimes I watch Real Housewives lol mostly the Beverly Hills one which Kyle Richards is in and Kim Richards was on the first couple of seasons. Kathy Hilton has appeared on it a couple of times but not big parts, Never seen Paris or Nikki Hilton on it, if they have I missed that.

Kim Richards is an alcoholic and has been in and out of rehab a few times, her older sister Kyle and her havent always got along and a lot of that has been due to Kims alcoholism, likely due to her upbringing, both her and Kyle were child actresses and were in a few things at the time, some of them Disney. I think it was mainly Kim that was in the Witch Mountain films so they were quite big as kids, think they were in The Watcher in the Woods too maybe.

Kyle Richards wrote and had a series called American Woman I think which only lasted a season and I think her sisters were not happy about it, it was supposed to be based around their upbringing so it must have really hit few raw nerves or something but Kathy and Kim it seems arent too keen on talking about their private stuff in public which I guess you cant blame people.

I thought Kathy (Paris mother) looked kinda upset when she was told about the abuse at the school but I doubt that was the first time se ever heard anything about it, maybe she had some idea, maybe she feels guilty about sending her there, maybe shes just the kinda person who doesnt express herself very well and thats how Paris comes across so robotic, it happens a lot to people who have been brought up with parents who are emotionally neglectful, talking from personal experience too. Her sister was brought up with her too so maybe thats why she seems so emotionless when talking to her sister aside from the fact you dont really know what they are like off camera and neither of them I doubt could make very compelling actresses.

Its good that she is exposing this school though, kudos to that. She doesn't have to do that, she could have dealt with it privately, could have had them all "taken care of" if she wanted!!

You know, I watched this more fully and it seems very clear that elite families are very hush hush with their private affairs.....
What you are saying, I totally forgot (Richards family) how Kathy's sisters were Disney actors, and then of course, the huge Hilton name on the other side.
Maybe the mom didn't know, but presumably Paris was sent there for her bad behavior...my thoughts are....what caused her to lash out in the first place?
The way Kathy speaks about Paris it seems obvious that she thinks highly of her(she said she was very intelligent).
The documentary left the viewer wondering more about what behind the scenes lives these people really have.....???
Nikki was probably "set up" with her Rothschild husband (to combine wealth/power).
Paris seems very unhappy. Her life seems empty. The boyfriend doesn't appear to be that into her either, lol.
She would be better off staying single with her dog-babies!
She did admit "feeling responsible" for being the original selfie queen, and influencer...
I suppose overall it is worthwhile she is sharing some insight into the elite world, nevertheless....
Funny how Disney once again plays a role. Also watching it again I just feel so sad for Paris. Its going to sound strange but I relate to many things that Paris has spoken about in this documentary, im just not extremely wealthy. And the comments on the documentary also show me how absolutely horrific the general public is, saying things like should they feel sorry for a rich girl like Paris. I mean honestly money has zero to do with emotional and physical trauma and abuse, its just insane to me how people think that money somehow cancels out any real human problems someone may face, along with the fact that it is clear as daylight that her being this financially wealthy person hasnt enriched her soul. Shes lonely and has extreme emotional traumas, how the hell do people think her having money just erases that. Being a celeb for so many people results in them being even lonelier than someone normal on the streets because how can u even know if someone isnt just there for her cash and fame. Its so sickening

Carolyn

Star
You know, I watched this more fully and it seems very clear that elite families are very hush hush with their private affairs.....
What you are saying, I totally forgot (Richards family) how Kathy's sisters were Disney actors, and then of course, the huge Hilton name on the other side.
Maybe the mom didn't know, but presumably Paris was sent there for her bad behavior...my thoughts are....what caused her to lash out in the first place?
The way Kathy speaks about Paris it seems obvious that she thinks highly of her(she said she was very intelligent).
The documentary left the viewer wondering more about what behind the scenes lives these people really have.....???
Nikki was probably "set up" with her Rothschild husband (to combine wealth/power).
Paris seems very unhappy. Her life seems empty. The boyfriend doesn't appear to be that into her either, lol.
She would be better off staying single with her dog-babies!
She did admit "feeling responsible" for being the original selfie queen, and influencer...
I suppose overall it is worthwhile she is sharing some insight into the elite world, nevertheless....
I think a lot of kids growing up in those kinds of families could become rebellious much like any pre teen or teen but given her circumstances maybe it was easier for her to have access to alcohol or drugs or be around nefarious people that might seem harmless. She was the first child they had and first kids are always brought up differently, they are coddled more, get away with more cause parenting a kid for the first time, most people dont have that experiece unless they raised a sibling or siblings but even nthen its still different, with a second child you are much more relaxed, probably more likely to say no to them and then kids are also always different from each other in personality.

But she does seem unhappy, she is pretty sheltered from the real world, shes never been poor or homeless or anything like that but obviously messed up cause of her experience and lonely too. I guess doing what she is doing is probably the pnly time in her life shes done something like this, its probably the most real hard experience she ever had in her life, it must be to have impacted her so much.

AlcyoneSong

Established
I remember that she once said she wasn't dumb... it was just a character (apparentely it was a recent thing, related to the documentary).
Also the sex tapes from early 2000's appeard to have something "off" on them, the whole situation. Like a... proto-kardashian? proto-britney? forked development path? Just realized that this might be it.

Also, why is she able to do this documentary to begin with? I mean, if she really had her handler and stuff, what happened? I don't mean to doubt her story or anything, but I always thing it is weird that these super famous victims are allowed to talk and let alone record and publish these stuff. There is something going on under the backstages
Maybe she made her handler disappear down a valley in Utah with a small piece of lead? :)

AlcyoneSong

Established
Seems like her parents sold her to the elites, doesn’t make sense how some one can just come to your house and take your daughter and you just stand there and do nothing. Looks like we got an inside peak into what goes on in these spaces.
I know right? Her dad could hire a fleet of mercs to protect her if he wanted to.

LightMyFire

Definitely some M K ULTRA shit going on here.

Also, according to this body language guy on youtube, she shows signs of trauma and is dissociating in parts of this documentary. I watched this before I read your post and now its all coming together.

free2018

Star
Hope this reaches in good Faith,

I came across a clip for Paris Hilton's new documentary. In this clip she tells us how her parents had got her kidnapped in the middle of the night to a bording school. At this boarding school they were tortured. This clip led me to actually watch the documentary. At the time of watching it had reached 11million views at 1week. Whilst watching I slowly came to the realisation that I was actually watching her pleading for freedom. It turned so dark that I became traumatised at the fact I was watching some sick snuff video. Her Sister and mother through the documentary have this condescending tone through out. You see a creepy man filming in the background and Paris is talking to him. She talks in the same tone throughout, Scared as if she begging for her life. You do not see any of her family showing any type of emotion or comfort to Paris considerng what they put her through. The documentary goes through all her traumas as if mocking her. I strongly believe she is under someone's control and has woken up. They have put this on camera to taunt her. I was in absolute shock at what i was watching and the fact that most comments where oblivious to this. That we were watching her being tortured. I am not one to send messages and love your blog. I just feel this needs to be put out to people. Keep in mind her sister Nicki is married to a Rothschild and married at Kensington palace. Nicki Hilton had no emotion towards her sister. There is a scene with Paris is sitting on the floor pleading for wanting a family whilst Nicki sits towering over her telling her that's not an option. It is very sick.
I appreciate the thread. I just saw it as a commercial for this dude Paris and I gave it a hard pass.

~JC~

Veteran
Definitely some M K ULTRA shit going on here.

Also, according to this body language guy on youtube, she shows signs of trauma and is dissociating in parts of this documentary. I watched this before I read your post and now its all coming together.

My thoughts on that breakdown:
Paris says to her mom about the women speaking out - "They're realizing a lot of the things that happened in their life was because of the school" – This could be "attack mode" like the guy says, but I also feel like this was carefully worded to take some of the blame off the parents

I think the mom feigned a look of surprise.. Everyone reacts to things differently, but I know my mom would have erupted in tears and shouted something like "what...? WHAT?"

Her mom's look of shame? Her hand is steady as a surgeon's when she covers her face.. Her response seems like portrayal. Where are the tears? Where is the "I'm sorry you went through this! I don't know how we could have let this happen.. why didn't you tell us??" She sits quietly and takes it in as Paris fills in the blanks.

And then hugs Paris and says "I'm so proud of you"? Where is the emotion in this family? I believe her mom is also a victim of trauma and may have even experienced the same abuse at one time.