Parenting

Devine

Star
I am a new mother. My two biggest priorities in raising my son are 1)to feed him only the highest quality of food and 2) to protect him from screens and the media so he can have a real childhood.
I feel the biggest problems facing the next generation will be:
-GMOs/pesticides/tainted food supply
-Media programming and screen time
-Transgender leading to Transhumanism
-Vaccine injuries
-Autism
What problems do you see the kids facing? What should parents do? Anyone interested please comment

Devine

Star
I guess I would first like to discuss the Trans issue. My friend has 4 year old twins. They have never been to school or daycare and don't even have cable TV they watch you tube. One of her girls has decided she is a boy. How do you think this happens? I know the media is pushing it hard but she's not even exposed to much (side note do you trust youtube? im afraid they can easily do mind control through it owned by google etc)
Do you think they are putting something in the vaccines or baby formula?

mecca

Superstar
I know the media is pushing it hard but she's not even exposed to much (side note do you trust youtube? im afraid they can easily do mind control through it owned by google etc)
I don't think it's that crazy, the girl probably just came up with it by herself.

Lady

Star
I guess I would first like to discuss the Trans issue. My friend has 4 year old twins. They have never been to school or daycare and don't even have cable TV they watch you tube. One of her girls has decided she is a boy. How do you think this happens? I know the media is pushing it hard but she's not even exposed to much (side note do you trust youtube? im afraid they can easily do mind control through it owned by google etc)
Regarding vaccines, please read the info on vaccine injuries. If you are interested and have time, watch VAXXED which is a documentary on the coverup of the link between vaccines and autism.

The next generation is going to be so bombarded by all the environmental poisons, gmo's, etc. As they say, "breast is best," home grown fruit and Veggies, buy grass fed beef from local farmer, farm-fresh free-range chicken and eggs, if possible-or go vegetarian.

I would keep kids off and away from the digital devices, tv, etc. There is absolutely no need for kids to use and play games on these things. I don't have a link, but there has been evidence showing kids' brains are not developing the synapses that are crucial to large and fine motor control, verbal skills, and cognitive development.

My perfect kid world:
Kids should have Huckleberry Finn-type childhood in my opinion. Run through fields, climb trees, build forts, wade in creeks looking for water critters, etc. This is how kids should learn about life.

Anyone who can make that happen for their kids, is giving them a rich gift.

Last edited:

Lurker

Star
I am a new mother. My two biggest priorities in raising my son are 1)to feed him only the highest quality of food and 2) to protect him from screens and the media so he can have a real childhood.
I feel the biggest problems facing the next generation will be:
-GMOs/pesticides/tainted food supply
-Media programming and screen time
-Transgender leading to Transhumanism
-Vaccine injuries
-Autism
What problems do you see the kids facing? What should parents do? Anyone interested please comment
Hi, my children are now adults. Put health and nutrition first. The rest should fall in place.

mecca

Superstar
I would keep kids off and away from the digital devices, tv, etc. There is absolutely no need for kids to use and play games on these things.
Sure, there's no need for it, but can't they have a little free time w/ them? Like an hour a week or something? Cause kids get jealous if they see everyone having fun playing video games but they don't get any. Some of my fondest memories from when I was younger are playing video games with my friends.

Now, I'm not saying I support when lazy parents get their 5 year old a smartphone to keep them occupied so they don't have to actually raise them... I'm just saying a little bit of tv/game time in moderation should be okay.

Give your child lots of love and lots of smiles. The power of positivity and optimism cannot be stressed enough so do all you can to nurture that in them.

If you believe in God, seek His guidance, help and protection for yourself and your child. He is the One Who created everything and He has control over all things.

Lurker

Star
Sure, there's no need for it, but can't they have a little free time w/ them? Like an hour a week or something? Cause kids get jealous if they see everyone having fun playing video games but they don't get any. Some of my fondest memories from when I was younger are playing video games with my friends.

Now, I'm not saying I support when lazy parents get their 5 year old a smartphone to keep them occupied so they don't have to actually raise them... I'm just saying a little bit of tv/game time in moderation should be okay.
Yes. Moderation. Damn near anything is OK then.

Lurker

Star
Regarding vaccines, please read the info on vaccine injuries. If you are interested and have time, watch VAXXED which is a documentary on the coverup of the link between vaccines and autism.

The next generation is going to be so bombarded by all the environmental poisons, gmo's, etc. As they say, "breast is best," home grown fruit and Veggies, buy grass fed beef from local farmer, farm-fresh free-range chicken and eggs, if possible-or go vegetarian.

I would keep kids off and away from the digital devices, tv, etc. There is absolutely no need for kids to use and play games on these things. I don't have a link, but there has been evidence showing kids' brains are not developing the synapses that are crucial to large and fine motor control, verbal skills, and cognitive development.

My perfect kid world:
Kids should have Huckleberry Finn-type childhoods in my opinion. Run through fields, climb trees, build forts, wade in creeks looking for water critters, etc. This is how kids should learn about life.

Anyone who can make that happen for their kids, is giving them a rich gift.
While I don't mind, you may want to be careful with the Huck Finn reference.

Lady

Star

Sorry, former preschool teacher here. I am a stickler on that point about the devices and kids' development. The studies are just coming out on the effects, but even by observation methods, one can see the differences in kids behavior when they have the devices in their life. It soon becomes what they want most for activity and entertainment.
Link to Psychology Today article:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-creativity-cure/201505/how-technical-devices-influence-childrens-brains