Paradigm Shift in US Conservatism

They like Putin because he is a white authoritarian who is "sticking it" to the "liberal establishment" and Russia is a more traditional and homogenous (that part is key) society.

Putin I think is just using these clowns to help destabilize "the west"

For all the fascists and their stupid conspiracies about "communist/antifa/Blm destabilizing the West" they don't understand that THEY are the ones trying to set fire to the West with the active civil war they are trying to ignite.

Maes17

Superstar
They like Putin because he is a white authoritarian who is "sticking it" to the "liberal establishment" and Russia is a more traditional and homogenous (that part is key) society.

Putin I think is just using these clowns to help destabilize "the west"

For all the fascists and their stupid conspiracies about "communist/antifa/Blm destabilizing the West" they don't understand that THEY are the ones trying to set fire to the West with the active civil war they are trying to ignite.
They easily fell for it. Everyone wants to see the west, mainly America fall.

Yes we have our faults. 50 states and we struggle with education, poverty, racism, etc. But overall we are still a free country. Sometimes stuff isn’t as complex or conspiracy as they say. It’s pretty black and white - russia hates us, has more than likely infiltrated our government through political influence and potential kgb ops being politicians themselves(just a theory).

I didnt call for these people to be deported or removed by forced... I merely stated my opinion which provided an option for them.
Didn't sound much different than the "if they don't like it here, they can go back to their country."

It sounded like you meant they shouldn't be rooting for a foreign leader.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Didn't sound much different than the "if they don't like it here, they can go back to their country."

It sounded like you meant they shouldn't be rooting for a foreign leader.
What I was trying to convey is that if they want to fall for such obvious propaganda, its a choice they make... I dont believe that they were just fooled or couldnt see through this. I think the red-meat political pandering and posturing is what resonates with them, so if they want to believe this obvious lie of Putin being some sort of savior/authoritarian-humanitarian hybrid, by all means... play it to the bone, move to Russia and find out the reality on the ground. Im guessing once that reality set in, they would be very disappointed with their new leader.

What I was trying to convey is that if they want to fall for such obvious propaganda, its a choice they make... I dont believe that they were just fooled or couldnt see through this. I think the red-meat political pandering and posturing is what resonates with them, so if they want to believe this obvious lie of Putin being some sort of savior/authoritarian-humanitarian hybrid, by all means... play it to the bone, move to Russia and find out the reality on the ground. Im guessing once that reality set in, they would be very disappointed with their new leader.
How do you know? Have you been to Russia?

I wasnt so much indicting Russia itself as I was these peoples delicate sensibilities, which would be unlikely to acclimate to third world living conditions.
You seem to be implying the living conditions in Russia are on par with third world countries and that Putin is to blame. Correct me if I'm wrong.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
They’d love it T. They’d never have to see a non-white, an atheist, a non-Christian or a gay.

That’s all they care about after all.
Those dandies? I think they would be like... "Our convenience stores are better than these supermarkets! Its so dirty and old here... these roads are undrivable... why doesnt my mail get delivered correctly, why is the water so bad... I can even take a shower! Why did my car get stolen, my house broken into and why am I getting beaten up in public so often? I wanna go hoooommeeee!!"