Paradigm Shift in US Conservatism

LBJ's Immigration Act abolished the National Origins Formula which restricted non-Protestant Northwestern European immigration.

I'm not saying we should have fulltime supervision of second or more generation immigrants. But when there are clear cases of failure to integrate, and in some cases tendency to radicalize against our society, options of resettling someone in his country of origin should be considered.

And yes, you are culturally more similar to Italians. For starters you are a Catholic. Someone who is descendent of the Graeco-Roman Christian civilization will be more compatible with other countries that have that same root. The way you see how society should be will, on average, align much more with how Italians view how society should be, opposed to people of non-European and non-Christian descent. You have Italian parents (?). Considering you're 2nd-gen immigrant, you probably look pretty Italian too. Not saying you will blend in guaranteed, but it's definitely more probable.

Kung Fu

Superstar
But in order to have a smooth recovery from the failed multiculti experiment, repatriation has to become attractive for the ones being repatriated. In the case of the United States, for instance, this has to coincide with some national accountability. You can't as a government incentivize repatriation but continue to destabilize the countries they are being repatriated too. What the American neocon establishment has been doing in Latin America, or elsewhere, for over 40 years has to stop and US citizens should really hold their government's feet to the fire when it comes to their subversive imperialist foreign policy. Push referendi to regain state control of the money supply; cancel the debts of third world countries and let them gain monetary independence. Make sure there's an interesting climate for local enterprise. The West has know-how in terms of enterprise, education, construction, agrarian technology etc, which is far more valuable than any loan or a donation, so we oughta focus foreign aid in that respect. Let them recover from their brain and labour drain they've been suffering from for decades.
Hey AR,

Hope you have been well.

I 100% agree with this. I think everyone on here knows that I've been saying this for years that if the West, more specifically the English, French, Germany, and US, stayed out of places like the ME and Latin America then people wouldn't have the need to immigrate to places where bombs are not flying over their head. I, like you, believe that people are in search of commonality but at the same time want security, safety, and a place where they can raise their families but that can only happen when countries stop invading other countries, cutting up borders to suit their whims, and or propping up puppet governments who do nothing but hold their people back all in order to please the indirect occupying host.

Ethnically I come from a mixed background (Afghan/French Canadian) but all I've known is Canada but yet I'm a Muslim so how would you deal with a case like mine?

free2018

Star
I can't express enough excitement at what just happened at Charlie Kirk's latest Turning Point USA meeting. One listener after the other took the Q&A session to literally wreck Charlie Kirk and his guest speaker with questions that make the typical neocon puppet's ass crack sweat.

Each and every one of those groyper interventions were nothing less than heroic, but if you have to see one, make sure you go to 22:50 for the "dancing Israelis" part and hopefully it'll bring as much joy to you as it did to me and Nick Fuentes.

Q&A starts at 4:10

I enjoyed those videos, but I do no trust Nick Fuentes. Owen Benjamin exposed him a few times. I kind of agree with Owen's assessment of Nick. He's out for shekels.
That said, the attack against Conservative Inc is great. The US has too few parties.

Hey AR,

Hope you have been well.

I 100% agree with this. I think everyone on here knows that I've been saying this for years that if the West, more specifically the English, French, Germany, and US, stayed out of places like the ME and Latin America then people wouldn't have the need to immigrate to places where bombs are not flying over their head. I, like you, believe that people are in search of commonality but at the same time want security, safety, and a place where they can raise their families but that can only happen when countries stop invading other countries, cutting up borders to suit their whims, and or propping up puppet governments who do nothing but hold their people back all in order to please the indirect occupying host.

Ethnically I come from a mixed background (Afghan/French Canadian) but all I've known is Canada but yet I'm a Muslim so how would you deal with a case like mine?
Hey Kung, been a while. Good to see you.

It'd be entirely your decision depending on how you identify. A lot of people just don't identify with the country they were born in. I don't know if that's your case, but I'm not advocating any coercion, let alone for born nationals. But if you would apply for an Afghan visum and eventually citizenship, and I was in charge of Aghan immigration, you would be favoured over non-Afghan ethnics.

I enjoyed those videos, but I do no trust Nick Fuentes. Owen Benjamin exposed him a few times. I kind of agree with Owen's assessment of Nick. He's out for shekels.
That said, the attack against Conservative Inc is great. The US has too few parties.
Owen and Vox Day have been acting like kids in my opinion. If they can't understand why Fuentes doesn't completely speak his mind on certain subjects (one subject in particular), than they've still a lot of growing up to do. It's shown Fuentes to be wiser at 21 years old than they are at 40 and 50.

free2018

Star
Owen and Vox Day have been acting like kids in my opinion. If they can't understand why Fuentes doesn't completely speak his mind on certain subjects (one subject in particular), than they've still a lot of growing up to do. It's shown Fuentes to be wiser at 21 years old than they are at 40 and 50.
I hear you. Let your yay be yay and your nay be nay. Fuentes changes what he says depending on his audience. I am not sure what attracts people to Vox. I have however watched Benjamin more than I recommend anyone watch anyone. Benjamin is a nutter, but he says at times truth that no one else would say.

I hear you. Let your yay be yay and your nay be nay. Fuentes changes what he says depending on his audience. I am not sure what attracts people to Vox. I have however watched Benjamin more than I recommend anyone watch anyone. Benjamin is a nutter, but he says at times truth that no one else would say.
Don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of fun with Owen. His 9 gay guys in a roller blading accident was an instant classic. But Owen is on the sidelines watching at the world and making fun of it. Fuentes is in the middle of the conservative world with a large young following actively invested in keeping the conservative establishment's feet to the fire. The moment Fuentes does what Owen and Vox expect him to do, namely speak truth on things that are not that relevant in the objective Fuentes and the Groypers have, namely to emphasize the importance of America first policies, the momentum could die fast.

The topic on the importance of ethnicity and repatriation is gaining traction and won’t go away any time soon:

B_JMNN

Established
The topic on the importance of ethnicity and repatriation is gaining traction and won’t go away any time soon:

I agree with Enoch.

It's exactly how people view themselves in America. I'm A Native, born of a tribe, I am that Tribe, this is our territory. We defended it, yet they continued to invade. Everyone else, is from Other places. It's called Roots, where do your Roots rest.

As Enoch said "An Englishmen born in China is still an Englishmen."