Pandemic memes

DesertRose

Superstar
@polymoog posted this on the covid thread!!:D:D:D
One of the commentators under the video wrote:
"FOREST FIRE SEASON IS HERE SO THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE IS #1 GET YOUR COVID 19 SHOTS"

FEMA: The Best Way To Prepare for Hurricanes Is By Getting The Covid Vaccine

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
@polymoog posted this on the covid thread!!:D:D:D
One of the commentators under the video wrote:
"FOREST FIRE SEASON IS HERE SO THE BEST WAY TO PREPARE IS #1 GET YOUR COVID 19 SHOTS"

FEMA: The Best Way To Prepare for Hurricanes Is By Getting The Covid Vaccine
How does a poke protect against natural disasters? Is it because of the possibility of lack of shelter, looters etc?

hmm? Goobermint spooks being spooks

Daze

Superstar
How does a poke protect against natural disasters? Is it because of the possibility of lack of shelter, looters etc?

hmm? Goobermint spooks being spooks
Perhaps its from the metallic / transhuman issue?

t.jpg

When you become more like the terminator you become invincible to hurricane destruction like fires and what not.

polymoog

Superstar
Extreme MEMES

some very good ones this week!
start at 5:05.

polymoog

Superstar
Anti climate change

The earth is round however.
I question the moon landing
Chemtrails. Too much conflicting info to make a decision.
there IS no climate change (man made, that is).
if you question the moon landing, why have a shirt that states categorically, "weve been to the moon"?
conflicting evidence of chemtrails? wha?

you need a shirt that says, "im not sure about any of this stuff" on the front and "we just dont know" on the back.

Maes17

Superstar
there IS no climate change (man made, that is).
if you question the moon landing, why have a shirt that states categorically, "weve been to the moon"? Cause why not?
conflicting evidence of chemtrails? wha? Chemtrails was something I looked up a lot from 2013-2015 and I did that nightly. I’m up in the air(no pun intended) with chemtrails

you need a shirt that says, "im not sure about any of this stuff" on the front and "we just dont know" on the back. I’d agree with this

polymoog

Superstar
Chemtrails was something I looked up a lot from 2013-2015 and I did that nightly. I’m up in the air(no pun intended) with chemtrails
Cause why not?
exhale your breath on a cold day. how long does that last in the air? a few seconds? thats how long a contrail should last in the icy cold thousands of feet up. if it lasts longer than that, its not a contrail.

cause why not?! cause of the van allen radiation belt, cause of the faked photos taken on earth in hawaii and fake moon rocks and fake astronaut suits, cause of the 6th grader aluminum foil moon rover and lunar module, cause NASA lied about everything, cause nixon used a rotary dial phone to call the astronauts in `69... shall i go on?

polymoog

Superstar
No need after this lol.
no no no-- youre going getting off the hook so easily. all this time you havent looked into that? youre busy watching some gay sports game on TV-- idiots kicking or throwing a ball in a hoop or something-- rather than learning something important.

Maes17

Superstar
no no no-- youre going getting off the hook so easily. all this time you havent looked into that? youre busy watching some gay sports game on TV-- idiots kicking or throwing a ball in a hoop or something-- rather than learning something important.
I don’t think you understand what I do on my downtime. I may not come here and discuss it as much. Why should I bother when people are stuck in their ways