Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

As Daze has mentioned, boycotting seems to be working. It's the least we can do:

Starbucks loses $11bn in value from pro-Palestine action

A listing of more companies to boycott:

Act Now Against These Companies Profiting from the Genocide of the Palestinian People

FYI for this weekend (with thanks to CJPME.org):

“The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them.” - Lois McMaster Bujold
So despite our disgust and disappointment with our political and media elite, we continue to cry out for justice for Palestinians! Below, you will find the list of the 16 demonstrations for Palestine that we're aware of across Canada this weekend. Let it be known that we were not silent at Israel's violence against Palestinians in Gaza:

Daze

Superstar
The IOF soldier, who dedicated a bombed building full of civilians to his 2-year-old daughter, has met with the angel of death.

1702088300737.png

1702088507509.png

(Apologies if I repeat news, I haven't had much time for forums past week, I'm sure I missed a lot of posts).

DavidSon

Star
https://t.me/s/PalestineResist

Resistance News Network

⚫ Saraya Al-Quds - Jenin Brigade:

As part of the battle of Al-Aqsa Flood, one of our groups in the Jenin Brigade managed to target an infantry force on the outskirts of the "Dotan" settlement with heavy gunfire, causing deaths and injuries, and detonating a powerful anti-personnel explosive device in a vehicle they were travelling in.

We observed "israeli" ambulances evacuating the dead and wounded from the place.

The volcano of the Brigade, ignited by the blood of the martyrs, has no force on earth capable of extinguishing it except Allah.

We pledge to our people that this path followed by our martyrs, and which we have taken after them, will lead us only to one of the two virtues [victory or martyrdom].

Whoever thinks or tries to lower our heads and bend our backs will end up kissing our feet. If we are killed, our Lord has prepared for us Heavens. We do not seek high status in this world, but we wish to defend our religion and dignity.

To our people in our beloved camp, our heroic city, and its steadfast outskirts, we draw strength from Allah Almighty and then from your support for us. We do not wish to see sadness or despair on your faces, for you are the best of people and the best support for us.

As we have promised you before, the surprises awaiting this enemy outside are many times greater than what awaits them on the inside.

Everyone bet on the fall of the Brigade whose seed was planted with the blood of the martyrs. We swear by the One who drives the clouds and defeated the polytheists and the parties, if only one fighter remains among us, he will die so that the idea of the clash remains.

Indeed, it is a jihad of victory or martyrdom.

Peace be upon you and the mercy and blessings of Allah.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Everyday, this thread reads more and more like Nazi propaganda.
“The great masses of the people ... will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one.” ~ Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf

Haich

Superstar
I used to often wonder as a child why hell was so abhorrent and frightening. We often don’t come across utter evil in every day life so the mass exposure of what the IDF has been doing to Palestinians so mercilessly and brazenly, has been something which has made me reconcile with the idea that we underestimate just how sordid and dark a human can be.

When we’re told in The Quran, that the fuel of hellfire will be people and stone, that they won’t have a shred of food or water, they’ll be shackled and routinely punished…I actually rejoice and find comfort knowing that whilst these creatures think they’re getting away with their abhorrence, there will be a day of reckoning where they will face their maker. They will have to pay for the devastation, trauma and suffering they’ve inflicted. Everyone who has a heart feels for the plight of the Palestinians and I often post here or check to see for updates because in my real life, there is no space to converse about this. It’s an issue that has affected me like no other war prior, purely because of the sheer scale of material I’ve viewed which has showcased the IDF’s callous actions.

These corrupt, Godless, vile creatures who have been given a licence to kill and destroy will be punished. Anyone reading this, regardless of your faith, don’t ever despair as justice awaits and these people will pay for their actions in the next life. May God ease the suffering of the Palestinians and grant them the best of the next life. May He reward everyone spreading the truth and awareness

FB_IMG_1702129977070.jpg
FB_IMG_1702129972212.jpg

You open insta stories of Palestinians people, fearing for their lives, there is no food available for them, no aid is reaching, sleep deprivation, no water, I've seen many journalists and people went grey in their hair , the amount of torture Israel is giving to these innocent people is beyond comprehension.