Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

free2018

Star

Daze

Superstar
Well, i take it that its official Hezbollah is now part of it.

1696904045736.png

I seen a tweet earlier where the US said they had no plans to put boots on the ground in Israel, but you can take that for what its worth.
We all know of the high standards and moral ethics of the American gooberment. Just ask Europeans about their Nordstream pipeline.

On a side note, Jordan Peterson has gone into full blood lust mode and alot of his followers don't seem to like it.

1696904312371.png

It's amazing.

Just like how Russia vs Ukraine became somehow actually about China.
They've already started spinning Hamas vs "Israel" to be about Iran.

Daze

Superstar
Popular video going around showing kids in cages. Of course its propaganda.

1696930495236.jpeg 1696930520707.jpeg

I often find whatever Israel accuses others of, it is something they do themselves.

It's like the guy who constantly steals, naturally he thinks everyone else is a thief.

Haich

Superstar
On a side note, Jordan Peterson has gone into full blood lust mode and alot of his followers don't seem to like it.
never trusted him, his tweets have been very alarming. As soon as he signed up to Daily Wire, the mask slipped.
He’s a blubbering, emotional, drug addicted train wreck. Nothing profound about his online waffling at all.

Daze

Superstar
never trusted him, his tweets have been very alarming. As soon as he signed up to Daily Wire, the mask slipped.
He’s a blubbering, emotional, drug addicted train wreck. Nothing profound about his online waffling at all.
He used to have a massive Muslim audience. He was like Tate. Came out saying a man was a man and a women was a women. This got him alot of fans. Until he realized he had a large Muslim audience and made a video attacking them. This was around the time he had dinner with Netanyahu. Today he is clearly in Israel's pocket.

Stucky

Star
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there recently a 7 year peace treaty deal signed between Israel and another Nation that the UN also approved of? And now Israel is fighting with Palestine? And men CONTINUE to cross the borders (because they're preparing to attack America, not because they're genuinely escaping their homeland, they are of military age and no women/children are with them) so if America gets involved, there's that. It will be attacked from the inside.

But since there's a peace treaty (that may or may not correlate with some things said in Revelation) I'm assuming this current war Israel and Palestine are having will eventually come to a temporary end but resume later (that will expand into WW3)

Are you thinking of the Abraham Accords?

Stucky

Star
Why would the US give Palestine any Us taxpayer at all? We know they support Israel but not Palestine
That 'aid' to the Palestinians is actually the international community paying for Israel's occupation. Israel receives handling fees for all goods and banking destined for the Palestinians. Not only are the IC paying for the occupation but of this 'aid', according to a report in 2015, 72-78% of the money ends up in the Israeli economy.

So basically it's a massive heist. Not only does Israel shirk the responsibility of paying for their occupation they also make a massive profit from said occupation courtesy of the IC (international community) all the while making it look like the PA (Palestinian Authority) are the recipients of said 'aid'....Heist of the centuries!!

How Much International Aid to Palestinians Ends Up in the Israeli Economy pdf format

phipps

Star
That 'aid' to the Palestinians is actually the international community paying for Israel's occupation. Israel receives handling fees for all goods and banking destined for the Palestinians. Not only are the IC paying for the occupation but of this 'aid', according to a report in 2015, 72-78% of the money ends up in the Israeli economy.

So basically it's a massive heist. Not only does Israel shirk the responsibility of paying for their occupation they also make a massive profit from said occupation courtesy of the IC (international community) all the while making it look like the PA (Palestinian Authority) are the recipients of said 'aid'....Heist of the centuries!!

How Much International Aid to Palestinians Ends Up in the Israeli Economy pdf format
Are the IC and the US counted as the same people?

What about the billions given to Iran? What's that about?

Last edited:
Well, i take it that its official Hezbollah is now part of it.

View attachment 92846

I seen a tweet earlier where the US said they had no plans to put boots on the ground in Israel, but you can take that for what its worth.
We all know of the high standards and moral ethics of the American gooberment. Just ask Europeans about their Nordstream pipeline.

View attachment 92847
He's a zionist shill, plain and simple. I posted an article on here earlier but has now disappeared. Here's another one:

Jordan Peterson is a Slick, Promoted, Globalist Judas Goat

Daze

Superstar
He's a zionist shill, plain and simple. I posted an article on here earlier but has now disappeared. Here's another one:

Jordan Peterson is a Slick, Promoted, Globalist Judas Goat
Ya, today he is obviously. That's the thing. He wasn't 6 months, maybe a year ago.

It was when Ben Shapiro (who is now his boss) took JP to a dinner with Benjamin Netanyahu. When JP returned he did a 180. Came back 100% pro-Israel. He took a payout in other words... $.

I can go back so many months and show popular Muslims having good things to say about JP. Until he made a video saying Muslims need to grab ankles for Israel basically. This was when his Muslim audience of probably 500k or so went to 0 in like a week.

I'm sure he still has the video on his youtube channel. Let me know if you want me to source it.

Stucky

Star
Are the IC and the US counted as the same people?

What about the billions given to Iran? What's that about?
Yes and i have no idea about Iran. Instead of Iran I think a better question you may want to ask yourself would be what about the $2 billion in bribes aid that goes to Egypt.

I can't offer you anything on that but maybe it's something you should look into.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Yes and i have no idea about Iran. Instead of Iran I think a better question you may want to ask yourself would be what about the $2 billion in bribes aid that goes to Egypt.

I can't offer you anything on that but maybe it's something you should look into.
I will, thank you.