Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Karlysymon

Superstar
Israel's 9/11-----"failure of intelligence"

That is what 2 BBC correspondents literally said...."failure of intelligence". These guys think that we were born yesterday or that we are already brain dead from mrna shots and have no memory of the past. As soon as i heard that, i got a clue about what this might shape up to be. A third BBC correspondent (Frank Gardner) when asked the same question responded that Israel had it's guard down because it was a Jewish high holiday and that it's exactly what happened 50 years ago. Okay then, let's go back 50 years ago....
Guys, the press is dropping hints in regard to what this is all about....look at the bigger picture and what lies ahead! For all the Christians claiming this is "prophecy", i can't believe iam about to re-live 2001 and 2003.

" Former Israel Defense Forces (IDF) international spokesperson Jonathan Conricus has summed up what this day means for Israel, calling in the country's "Pearl Harbor" moment.

"The entire system failed. It's not just one component. It's the entire defense architecture that evidently failed to provide the necessary defense for Israeli civilians," he told CNN of the surprise invasion from Gaza militants.
"This is a Pearl Harbor type of moment for Israel, where there was reality up until today, and then there will be reality after today." Source

The towers had just literally fallen and his interviewer brought up Pearl Harbor

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I removed my posts and will post them in the more appropriate NWO conspiracy thread.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Is this part of the bigger picture?

View attachment 92804

View attachment 92805

Memri is not credible Frank. Not only is their headquarters in Washington, DC. They often give out wrong translations attempting to demonize people in the middle east they pretend to be quoting.

Memri is another tool of Zion, nothing more.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Memri is not credible Frank. Not only is their headquarters in Washington, DC. They often give out wrong translations attempting to demonize people in the middle east they pretend to be quoting.

Memri is another tool of Zion, nothing more.
Ok, but perhaps this is the zio-cabals way of announcing what they are going to do before they do it.

Stucky

Star
The Nablus-based Lions' Den armed groups called upon all fighters in the occupied West Bank to attack Israeli military targets at exactly 7 pm local time, in less than an hour from now.

In a statement made on Telegram, the group said: "At 7 pm, we will all come out in a massive human flood.

"We call upon all armed groups in the West Bank - in Nablus, Jerusalem, Jenin, Tubas, Jericho, Tulkarem, Qalqilya, Salfit, Ramallah, Hebron, Bethlehem - to move together at the same time and attack Israeli military targets where we find them," the group added.

Stucky

Star
Guys, the press is dropping hints in regard to what this is all about....look at the bigger picture and what lies ahead! For all the Christians claiming this is "prophecy", i can't believe iam about to re-live 2001 and 2003.

" Former Israel Defense Forces (IDF) international spokesperson Jonathan Conricus has summed up what this day means for Israel, calling in the country's "Pearl Harbor" moment.

"The entire system failed. It's not just one component. It's the entire defense architecture that evidently failed to provide the necessary defense for Israeli civilians," he told CNN of the surprise invasion from Gaza militants.
"This is a Pearl Harbor type of moment for Israel, where there was reality up until today, and then there will be reality after today." Source

The towers had just literally fallen and his interviewer brought up Pearl Harbor

There's allegations that Egyptian intelligence warned the Israelis of a potential attack

Oceanic

Veteran
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there recently a 7 year peace treaty deal signed between Israel and another Nation that the UN also approved of? And now Israel is fighting with Palestine? And men CONTINUE to cross the borders (because they're preparing to attack America, not because they're genuinely escaping their homeland, they are of military age and no women/children are with them) so if America gets involved, there's that. It will be attacked from the inside.

But since there's a peace treaty (that may or may not correlate with some things said in Revelation) I'm assuming this current war Israel and Palestine are having will eventually come to a temporary end but resume later (that will expand into WW3)

free2018

Star

She is telling the truth.
Israeli agents created this so they can take all of the land now.
The fact that I have people telling me “it’s prophecy “ is ducking sad.

Stucky

Star
Hamas have just announced a 'final warning' that if Israel kill any more civilians in Gaza Hamas will start executing hostages

“Any targeting of innocent civilians without warning will be met regretfully by executing one of the captives in our custody, and we will be forced to broadcast this execution,” said Abu Obeida, a spokesman for Hamas’ Qassam Brigades.
“We regret this decision but we hold the Zionist enemy and their leadership the responsibility for this,” .

Last edited:

free2018

Star
Title of the show I just missed was "Israel's Ethnic cleansing of Palestinians"

Awoken2

Superstar
4 per second is pretty high and 5000 seems unlikely.
I heard those figures reported by the BBC on the Sunday. My first thought was how on earth did they manage to transport and utilise 5000 missiles in an area so heavily surveilled you couldn't pass somebody a catapult without being spotted?

Here's an article repeating those figures.

My second thought was why would the Palestinian military decide to fire 5000 missiles at Israel's iron dome in the full knowledge that most would be neutralised so would not reach any target with the obvious repercussions being they would be imminently bombed back into the stone age....makes no sense.

As soon as the news started churning out their usual propaganda my third thought was.... this is a false flag. It's been Israels MO for many many years.

Daze

Superstar
I heard those figures reported by the BBC on the Sunday. My first thought was how on earth did they manage to transport and utilise 5000 missiles in an area so heavily surveilled you couldn't pass somebody a catapult without being spotted?

Here's an article repeating those figures.

My second thought was why would the Palestinian military decide to fire 5000 missiles at Israel's iron dome in the full knowledge that most would be neutralised so would not reach any target with the obvious repercussions being they would be imminently bombed back into the stone age....makes no sense.

As soon as the news started churning out their usual propaganda my third thought was.... this is a false flag. It's been Israels MO for many many years.
I seen a video of Hamas sending rockets in rapid succession yesterday. Probably more then 4 a second. The commentary was Israel was locating them and destroying them, so they wanted to make sure they got off as many shots as possible before hand.

I posted a link a few pages back saying it was a 6 minute video. In it a Gazan was saying most of their missiles contained un-exploded ammunitions Israel launched at them. In a sense Israels own weapons are being used against them.

Israel has about 9 million Israelis and i do know there are anti-Israel Jews, living in Israel harassing the zionists. I would not be surprised if it was revealed that some weapons came from Israelis themselves.

Idk, others are saying Hamas is using weapons we left in Afghanistan. I can see these being transported to Gaza, i mean Israel is literally surrounded by its enemies. They've even lost the love of KSA recently due to their attacks on Gaza.

norm end.jpg

Far as the iron dome goes i posted a link at the beginning of the thread showing how it might be fake. Possibly propaganda to make Israelis feel safe. After all they need all the Jews in Israel for their messiah to come. According to their prophecy anyway.

I wouldn't say its a false flag based on the grounds of how big it is. I follow about 80 people on twitter and for the last 2 days literally everyone is talking about it. To many videos are out there with the suffering of others.

Israel could have known and allowed all of this so they could invoke collective punishment.. but the suffering is real.

View attachment 92800

so there are no victims in Palestine?
The love to label anyone supporting Palestine a terrorist sympathiser’
It's what they do. They even said that World Vision, a Christian organization, was helping terrorists:

World Vision Responds To Inquiry, Denies Accusations Of Aiding Terrorism

Soon Israel's stance will be similar to the saying, "You run into an _sshole in the morning, you run into an _sshole in the morning. You run into _ssholes all day, you're the _sshole".