Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

phipps

Star
I've just seen this video on YouTube. I agree with Bahrain's Crown Prince about what Hamas did on the 7th of October 2023.

Sadly Palestinian civilians are paying a high price for what Hamas did.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I've just seen this video on YouTube. I agree with Bahrain's Crown Prince about what Hamas did on the 7th of October 2023.

I wish you were American, Phipps. So I could use the example of the revolution in 1776. When America declared freedom from our occupier, Britain.

Those who crap on Hamas and take shots at them are seeing the picture with one eye. Fact is, the Palestinian people support Hamas. I've given proof on this several times and still see it to this day. Just yesterday or the day before, I watched an old man on his knees with nothing left praising Hamas.
Might have been from one of the recent Rafah strikes, idr.

Hamas literally are their liberators. Why shouldn't the people stand behind them?

Israel wants you to think Hamas are the bad guys, but let's not forget, we are talking about an open air prison. Do you think you'd have a fruitful life looking at a 26-foot concrete walk every day? Going through military checkpoints every day whether it be for school, work or the market?

Would you accept a life like this? Would you accept 75 years of this? Where daily your kids are being arrested and locked up for years without trial. We are talking 6, 7-year-olds here. Settlers constantly coming in taking your animals, your property, your homes. Shot at for target practice. Women constantly raped. If you saw all the tweets I have where zionists publicly brag about it, it would turn your stomach.

All the same, It's nice to see you in this thread, as I believe most here avoid it.

Daze

Superstar
I forget the exact conversation, as it was years ago. It was something like Congress was in a group on Capitol Hill and someone said, if only you could see all the demons among them.

The US is really evil, you know? Like to its core.

1718201313700.png

1718201324986.jpeg

phipps

Star
@Daze

I wish you were American, Phipps. So I could use the example of the revolution in 1776. When America declared freedom from our occupier, Britain.
One does not have to be American to understand the example of American freedom from Britain especially those who had the British in their countries too like my African country.

Those who crap on Hamas and take shots at them are seeing the picture with one eye. Fact is, the Palestinian people support Hamas. I've given proof on this several times and still see it to this day. Just yesterday or the day before, I watched an old man on his knees with nothing left praising Hamas.
I know a lot of Palestinians support Hamas but that doesn't make it right does it? I've also read of the treatment of Palestinians who refused to support Hamas by Hamas. Since when is it okay to force people to support a group of people they don't want to?

Hamas literally are their liberators. Why shouldn't the people stand behind them?
Hamas has not liberated Palestine. Since they came into power (they were voted in only once), things went from bad to worse for the Palestinian people. Hamas want to do away with Israel which they can't do. They are not interested in bettering the lives of Palestinians. They are not interested in compromise. Meanwhile women and children, the elderly and all other civilians in Gaza are being killed or dying from illness and starvation. Life is much harder for Palestinians than ever. If this is what you think liberation looks like, then I feel sorry for you.

Israel wants you to think Hamas are the bad guys, but let's not forget, we are talking about an open air prison. Do you think you'd have a fruitful life looking at a 26-foot concrete walk every day? Going through military checkpoints every day whether it be for school, work or the market?
No my opinions of Hamas are based on my beliefs not Israel. As you know I don't think highly of Israel but things would have gotten better for the Palestinians over the years had Hamas not come into the picture.

Would you accept a life like this? Would you accept 75 years of this? Where daily your kids are being arrested and locked up for years without trial. We are talking 6, 7-year-olds here. Settlers constantly coming in taking your animals, your property, your homes. Shot at for target practice. Women constantly raped. If you saw all the tweets I have where zionists publicly brag about it, it would turn your stomach.
Life has been very difficult for the Palestinians but what I can't stand with those who support Hamas is they think a wrong + wrong equals right when it comes to Hamas. The crown prince of Bahrain is a Muslim too and he can see that what Hamas did was wrong.

Just because the Palestinians have suffered a lot for decades since the formation of the Israeli state does not mean we cannot call them out when they do something wrong and evil. What they did on October 7th was wrong regardless of what they've been going through. It is not okay for them to do to Israeli civilians what they did.

And I repeat that Palestine is the one paying a huge price for what Hamas started. Do you think what is happening in Gaza is worth what Hamas did on October 7th? It would be good for Palestine to let go of Hamas.

All the same, It's nice to see you in this thread, as I believe most here avoid it.
I avoid it most times because clearly I do not agree with what Hamas did on October 7th to exacerbate an already turbulent situation. Its good to see that some Muslims agree too.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
@Daze

One does not have to be American to understand the example of American freedom from Britain especially those who had the British in their countries like my African country.

I know a lot of Palestinians support Hamas but that doesn't make it right does it? I've also read of the treatment of Palestinians who refused to support Hamas by Hamas. Since when is it okay to force people to support a group of people they don't want to?

Hamas has not liberated Palestine. Since they came into power (they were voted in only once), things went from bad to worse for the Palestinian people. Hamas want to do away with Israel which they can't do. They are not interested in bettering the lives of Palestinians. They are not interested in compromise. Meanwhile women and children, the elderly and all other civilians in Gaza are being killed or dying from illness and starvation. If this is what you think liberation looks like, then I feel sorry for you.

No my opinions of Hamas are based on my beliefs not Israel. As you know I don't think highly of Israel but things would have gotten better for the Palestinians over the years had Hamas not come into the picture.

Life has been very difficult for the Palestinians but what I can't stand with those who support Hamas is they think a wrong + wrong equals right when it comes to Hamas. The crown prince of Bahrain is a Muslim too and he can see that what Hamas did was wrong.

Just because the Palestinians have suffered a lot for decades since the formation of the Israeli state does not mean we cannot call them out when they do something wrong and evil. What they did on October 7th was wrong regardless of what they've been going through. It is not okay for them to do to Israeli civilians what they did.

And I repeat that Palestine is the one paying a huge price for what Hamas started. Do you think what is happening in Gaza is worth what Hamas did on October 7th? It would be good for Palestine to let go of Hamas.

I avoid it most times because clearly I do not agree with what Hamas did on October 7th to exacerbate an already turbulent situation. Its good to see that some Muslims agree too.
Why do you make posts like this, Phipps? You cut up mine, then I cut up yours, and before I know it I'm spending 45 minutes on one post. It's not worth it man.

Palestinians support Hamas because they are their liberators. Palestinians are pious, they know the next life is better. If they feared death, they all would have entered Egypt decades ago. Every single one of them are willing to die for their land.

Hamas is not inviting violence towards them. They are trying to give them a better life and they know it. Why don't you see if you can find one single Palestinian whose not a mossad agent condemn Hamas? Go for it, see how difficult it is.

Peace.

Stucky

Star
MEE

Lebanese paper reveals details of Hamas response to ceasefire offer

Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar has revealed details of Hamas's response to the latest US-mediated ceasefire proposal, which the Palestinian group submitted to Qatar and Egypt on Tuesday.

The Hezbollah-affiliated publication reports that Hamas has demanded that a temporary ceasefire becomes permanent by the end of the first 42-day phase of the agreement, and that Israeli forces completely withdraw from Gaza within the same time frame.

Here are the main points:

• On day one of the first phase, a temporary ceasefire comes into effect and Israeli forces withdraw from populated areas.
  • On day three, Israeli forces begin to completely withdraw from the Rafah crossing, the Philadelphi corridor and the so-called Netzarim corridor, which dissects the Gaza Strip from east to west in the middle area.
  • By day seven, Israel's withdrawal from the specified areas shall be completed.
  • By the end of the first phase on day 42, Israeli forces shall completely withdraw from the Gaza Strip leaving no soldiers within the Palestinian territory.
  • Regarding prisoner exchanges, Hamas said it would release 33 Israeli captives, dead or alive, in the first phase. The captives would be released in stages, with three people released three days apart.
  • If Israel doesn't commit to a complete withdrawal from Gaza by day seven, Hamas will halt the captives' release.
  • Hamas rejects any Israeli conditions or vetoes on which Palestinian prisoners would be released in exchange for the Israeli captives.
  • The first phase shall end with a "declaration of restoring sustainable calm, which means a complete cessation of all military operations".
  • Hamas also asked that Russia, China and Turkey be added as guarantors.

Hamas seeking US guarantees over Gaza ceasefire plan
Hamas wants written guarantees from the United States for a permanent ceasefire and the withdrawal of Israeli forces from the Gaza Strip in order to sign off on a US-backed truce proposal, two Egyptian security sources said.

Mediators Qatar and Egypt said Hamas had responded on Tuesday to the phased ceasefire plan for an end to the eight-month Israeli war on Gaza, without giving details.

The Egyptian sources and a third source with knowledge of the talks said Hamas had concerns that the current proposal does not provide explicit guarantees over the transition from the first phase of the plan, which includes a six-week truce and the release of some captives, to the second phase, which includes a permanent ceasefire and Israeli withdrawal.

The Egyptian sources said Hamas would only accept the plan if the guarantees were in place, and Egypt was in contact with the US about the demand.

"Hamas wants reassurances of an automatic transition from one phase to another as per the agreement laid out by US President Biden," the third source said.

Hamas and Egyptian authorities did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Reporting by Reuters

Daze

Superstar
Crazy, isn't it? Palestinians aside, they killed 3 more hostages when saving four. Somehow, this is a victory.

Sadly, I don't remember when the media was ever credible. Today it's lies and propaganda are blatant and in your face.

Stucky

Star
I will just leave the link to this tweet as it is really tough to look at and not be horrified and angry.

7 year-old Hanan Al-Zaanin passed away this morning due to complications arising from severe malnutrition caused by the lsraeli-imposed siege on Gaza that continues to prevent life-saving aid to civilians.

Stucky

Star

phipps

Star
@Daze

Why do you make posts like this, Phipps? You cut up mine, then I cut up yours, and before I know it I'm spending 45 minutes on one post. It's not worth it man.
Because you make a lot points that need to be answered one by one and it not 45 minutes. Its probably 5 but less than 8 minutes if you're a slow reader. You're just scared to read what I posted.

Whether you read my response to you or not I will still post it.

Palestinians support Hamas because they are their liberators. Palestinians are pious, they know the next life is better. If they feared death, they all would have entered Egypt decades ago. Every single one of them are willing to die for their land.
Maybe its because I am a Christian but I would not be a martyr for a a group of people whose leaders live comfortably out of the country I am suffering in but expect me and my family to pay a price for a hateful group that wants to do away with a whole country and won't do anything to make the plight of my people better. Its suicide bombing but for a whole country.

Plus many Palestinians who don't support Hamas and don't want to suffer for the rest of their lives want to leave Gaza but as you know many Muslim countries are not accepting them. I wonder why Muslim countries would not accept Palestinian refugees?

Hamas is not inviting violence towards them. They are trying to give them a better life and they know it. Why don't you see if you can find one single Palestinian whose not a mossad agent condemn Hamas? Go for it, see how difficult it is.
Oh come off it! Hamas knew they were inviting violence towards Gaza with their evil acts on October 7th. Hamas refuse to compromise on many things with Israel so how are they trying to make Palestinian lives better exactly? Except now they want the war they started to end after seeing the horrible consequences and devastation of their actions.

Oh I see so if a Palestinian doesn't support Hamas they are automatically a Mossad agent? Suppose they are Christians and don't support terrorist behaviour? What then? I suppose they are not many left in Gaza who don't support Palestinians since many left or were thrown in Jail and/or executed.

Do you agree with Hamas executing the Palestinians who refused to support them and their evil government then?

You're not for peace at all and you know it. You're comfortable in a country where there is no war at all and think the price the Palestinians are paying is worth it but for what exactly hmmm? And for whom? Hamas, God or country or all three?

Last edited:

Stucky

Star

Palestinian civilians have always paid a "heavy price" even before there was a Hamas or an Arafat or whoever else people want to blame for the evil the zionists have inflicted on them. 1948 there was 750,000 cleansed from their land. There was over 500 villages raised to the ground and then buried. Hamas didn't exist then. Arafat and the PLO didn't exist then.

As to your video, thanks for posting to the thread, but nothing Bahrain's leaders say should be trusted. Bahrain are in bed with the zionists and, as expected, they the take Israeli position....otherwise how are they going to get all that lovely spyware to keep track of and beat down their own citizens.

Daze

Superstar
@Daze

Because you make a lot points that need to be answered one by one and it not 45 minutes. Its probably 5 but less than 8 minutes if you're a slow reader. You're just scared to read what I posted.

Whether you read my response to you or not I will still post it.

Maybe its because I am a Christian but I would not be a martyr for a a group of people whose leaders live comfortably out of the country I am suffering in but expect me and my family to pay a price for a hateful group that wants to do away with a whole country and won't do anything to make the plight of my people better. Its suicide bombing but for a whole country.

Plus many Palestinians who don't support Hamas and don't want to suffer for the rest of their lives want to leave Gaza but as you know many Muslim countries are not accepting them. I wonder why Muslim countries would not accept Palestinian refugees?

Oh come off it! Hamas knew they were inviting violence towards Gaza with their evil acts on October 7th. Hamas refuse to compromise on many things with Israel so how are they trying to make Palestinian lives better exactly? Except now they want the war they started to end after seeing the horrible consequences and devastation of their actions.

Oh I see so if a Palestinian doesn't support Hamas they are automatically a Mossad agent? Suppose they are Christians and don't support terrorist behaviour? What then? I suppose they are not many left in Gaza who don't support Palestinians since many left or were thrown in Jail and/or executed.

Do you agree with Hamas executing the Palestinians who refused to support them and their evil government then?

You're not for peace at all and you know it. You're comfortable in a country where there is no war at all and think the price the Palestinians are paying is worth it but for what exactly hmmm? And for whom? God or country or both?
And you make another...

and it not 45 minutes
Ya, we've both been here for several years now and know book like posts, especially those that have quotes, images, links and other references are time sinks. For example, me going to twitter to get a few tweets / videos of Palestinians praising Hamas would take at least 5–10 minutes.

I've done enough of these cookie cutter posts to know life is too short. I mean 30 minutes on a single post, I'm not doing that any more Phipps. I'm getting too old for it.

I see you broke my last post up 4 times. So I would have to go at least that in response. It's just not worth it.

Let just be adults and agree to disagree.

Peace.

phipps

Star
@Stucky

Palestinian civilians have always paid a "heavy price" even before there was a Hamas or an Arafat or whoever else people want to blame for the evil the zionists have inflicted on them. 1948 there was 750,000 cleansed from their land. There was over 500 villages raised to the ground and then buried. Hamas didn't exist then. Arafat and the PLO didn't exist then.
I agree that Palestinians paid a heavy price before. That was not through their own doing. But when they do the same terrible things to Israeli civilians they claim Israel did to them, they are no better than Israel.

Now Palestinians are suffering because Hamas started a fight they cannot win with Israel.

Meanwhile the illuminati Hamas leaders are not the ones losing their loved ones in the war are they? Its the poor Palestinians who have nowhere to go who are paying the "high price."

As I said in my above post with @Daze, is this price the Palestinians are paying really worth it? I don't think so myself!

Do I agree with what Israel did over the years? Of course NOT! That is why I have wanted a Palestinian state and was a supporter of Palestine but violence + violence will never bring peace.

Many countries have peace even when they were victims because they chose peace over war. This is what Hamas and their supporters have got to understand. They also know they can never win any war with Israel as much as that hurts.

As to your video, thanks for posting to the thread, but nothing Bahrain's leaders say should be trusted. Bahrain are in bed with the zionists and, as expected, they the take Israeli position....otherwise how are they going to get all that lovely spyware to keep track of and beat down their own citizens.
There are other Muslims who disagree with what Hamas did on October 7th was wrong too and I don't think they are in bed with Israel. Many of them do want a peaceful Palestinian state and that will happen with compromise from both countries.

Last edited: