Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Flarepath

Star
Many of my fellow Brits don't give a
rats ass.jpg
about muslims and jews and couldn't care less if they both wipe each other out, and they've certainly got a point..:)

Flarepath

Star
Thanks for such an in-depth analysis of the situation. You'd certainly give Owen Jones a run for his money.
I've never heard of Jones.. :p
Anyway, on the one hand there are muslim murderers running riot all over the world, and on the other hand there are jewish murderers of Jesus, so I'm not taking sides and am happy to share Riddick's view and sit munching my popcorn .:)-

I've never heard of Jones.. :p
Anyway, on the one hand there are muslim murderers running riot all over the world, and on the other hand there are jewish murderers of Jesus, so I'm not taking sides and am happy to share Riddick's view and sit munching my popcorn .:)-

Lol! Posting more of your useless tripe. Clearly no one taught you how to stand for anything righteous and good... y'know, to be a real man. It would explain most of your activity on here. I know there are many narcissists with psychological problems posting on here. I deal with this stuff on a weekly basis, and have no desire or time to interact with the selfish and childish behaviour online.

That said, continue to derail Stucky's thread by spreading your "Christianity" while grooming young boys, ogling at women behind cans of beans and caring less about others.

(sorry @Stucky )

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Lol! Posting more of your useless tripe. Clearly no one taught you how to stand for anything righteous and good... y'know, to be a real man. It would explain most of your activity on here. I know there are many narcissists with psychological problems posting on here. I deal with this stuff on a weekly basis, and have no desire or time to interact with the selfish and childish behaviour online.

That said, continue to derail Stucky's thread by spreading your "Christianity" while grooming young boys, ogling at women behind cans of beans and caring less about others.

(sorry @Stucky )
I think he's starved for attention.

Not much here these days to troll, so he defecates in essentially the only active thread.

I think he's starved for attention.

Not much here these days to troll, so he defecates in essentially the only active thread.
No doubt. What a sad and lonely existence that must be. I just happened to see it when I got home and turned on my online radio station. Clearly nothing meaningful to add.

Ahhh well...

Flarepath

Star
Like I've said, I'm neutral about muslim terrorists and Israelis, they're both just as bad.. :p

Stucky

Star

Stucky

Star
AJ,

Ten killed by shelling of UNRWA clinic in Gaza City

Our colleagues on the ground are reporting that Israeli shelling targeted a UNRWA clinic in Gaza City’s Sabra neighbourhood, killing at least 10 displaced Palestinians.
The UNRWA said Israel’s military has repeatedly struck its facilities during the war, damaging 171 of them.
We’ll bring you more information on the latest Israeli attack shortly.

Stucky

Star
56 mins. If you don't have the time to watch all of it then please watch the first 15 mins where Dr Mosab Nasser gives some testimony on the situation in Gaza. I especially recommend that lurkers or people who are a bit unsure of the reality watch it. The second part, 40 mins, is Norman Finkelstein debating with "the other guest" who happens to be a settler who clearly just crawled out of a Jackal's arse.