Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Stucky

Star
I watched that whole interview the other night. Abby refused point blank to "condemn Hamas" ..Fantastic. Up against her was a zionist dumbass (Emily Shroeder) who contradicted herself so much in the opening 10 mins that i actually became embarrassed for her.

EDIT: It's Emily Schrader not Shroeder. If Ebots thread was a person...

36 mins

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
I watched that whole interview the other night. Abby refused point blank to "condemn Hamas" ..Fantastic. Up against her was a zionist dumbass (Emily Shroeder) who contradicted herself so much in the opening 10 mins that i actually became embarrassed for her.

EDIT: It's Emily Schrader not Shroeder. If Ebots thread was a person...

36 mins

I just couldn’t shake the uncanny resemblance Emily
has with Eylon Levy, they look like siblings!

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Palestinian nationhood
The Palestinian Authority has been in charge of that for a while now and has not done such a good job (can’t stop stealing money from the people, and such).

So who, do you presume, would be the governing body of a nation of Palestine? Hamas?

We already know that two-state final solution doesn’t work. We are seeing it play out already.

Haich

Superstar
Jordan fuelling the Hamas narrative. Apparently Hamas is behind the Ramadan protests in support of the Palestinian people, not basic moral and human decency.

Excerpt:
Jordanian authorities have clamped down on participants in the daily protests against the Israeli war on Gaza, amid accusations that Hamas has a role in igniting them.

Thousands have been protesting daily in Ramadan in front of the Israeli embassy in the capital, Amman, demanding its closure and an end to normalisation with Israel in response to its atrocities in Gaza.

The protests continued even though the embassy has no diplomatic mission, following the departure of Israel's ambassador in October and Jordan's recalling of its ambassador in protest of the Israeli war on Gaza.

Jordanian authorities have been caught off guard by the size of the Ramadan protests, which average between 6,000 to 10,000 participants.

Columnists and former officials have attacked Hamas leaders, especially Khaled Meshaal, accusing the movement and the Muslim Brotherhood of trying to create chaos in Jordan.

Stucky

Star

DesertRose

Superstar
I watched that whole interview the other night. Abby refused point blank to "condemn Hamas" ..
Professor Norman Finkelstein also discusses how Hamas's October 7 revolt was comparable to Nat Turner's slave revolt in Virginia that took place in 1831. These people were in an open-air prison with no options. What else could have they done? They tried the non-violent path with the March of Return and their children, journalists and the disabled among others were killed off by the Demon forces.
Norman Finkelstein on Gaza: The US could have stopped Israel on day one | UpFront

Haich

Superstar
Al Jazeera: Live Updates

Israeli army withdraws from the west of Khan Younis city: Reports

Israeli media report the Israeli army has withdrawn from the western portion of Khan Younis city in the southern Gaza Strip.
“The 98th Division, with its three brigades, withdrew from Khan Younis last night after the end of the operation there after fighting that lasted four months,” Army Radio reported.
Only one brigade is left in Gaza, the Nahal Brigade, which is responsible for securing the corridor established by the Israeli army to prevent displaced Gaza people from returning to the north, it added.
Palestinian sources told Anadolu news agency Israeli forces retreated from all western areas of Khan Younis city but they remained stationed in the east.
“As of this stage of the manoeuvre, the Israeli army completed its operation in Khan Younis and soldiers have completed their exit from there,” Israel’s Channel 12 said.
“Forces consisting of four different brigades are now stationed in the humanitarian corridor and in the northern Gaza Strip in the Beit Hanoon area.”

DesertRose

Superstar
This is why this genocide against the Palestinians in the open-air prison called Gaza is not stopping.
This unhinged Satanyahu was told he would hand power to the False Messiah.

Re-post:
BIBI & THE REBBE [HOW DEEP DO THE CHABAD TUNNELS GO?]

Last edited: