Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Karlysymon

Superstar
Here's the original Haaretz article

It's always deja vu with these people.
The Establishment's playbook rarely changes. Despite claims of "failure of intelligence", the REAL terrorists are always waiting in the wings to cash in. Only people who are dead asleep will ignore all this.
The Old 9/11

The New 9/11
(Kheriaty posted this a week after the attacks. He had another tweet with charts but i can't find it now in a search. Maybe someone with a twitter account can look up the responses to his tweet and post it for me). IIRC, the chair of the senate intelligence committee bought defense stocks prior to Oct 7th)

Can you believe it? Its not war against Hamas, it's a war to preserve Western Civilization lol. That's what I've been saying and this threshold has felt by most sane humans. Its a war between humans and Imperialists. I've seen couple of videos of US citizens slamming their government, veil has been lifted. That's why so many people are pro-palestinian from POC to indigenous people, people in US who are homeless and they've been robbed of basic amenities of life but that money is used to fund war-mongering elites. What is western civilization exactly? Full of mentally ill people fighting gender dyphoria, vapid consumerism, broken family system. That's what Muslim countries are also importing. So when they see Jews are against Zionists , almost most sane people are. :) Orwell said something in the other thread , "Its Global war on God" , that's what it is.

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
Can you believe it? Its not war against Hamas, it's a war to preserve Western Civilization
For years they've been claiming to be the "first line of defence" against the marauding hordes. One of its designs is to make us all feel safer sleeping in our beds at night...I mean how could we not sleep well knowing that a psycho genocidal state is looking after our "best interests"

Edit: Looks like they're making a last throw of the dice in their propaganda. The BBC are reporting that they've "seen evidence of r*pe" Benji is now calling out womens groups as anti semitic for not raising their voices against sexual violence on Jewish women.

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Can you believe it? Its not war against Hamas, it's a war to preserve Western Civilization lol. That's what I've been saying and this threshold has felt by most sane humans. Its a war between humans and Imperialists. I've seen couple of videos of US citizens slamming their government, veil has been lifted. That's why so many people are pro-palestinian from POC to indigenous people, people in US who are homeless and they've been robbed of basic amenities of life but that money is used to fund war-mongering elites. What is western civilization exactly? Full of mentally ill people fighting gender dyphoria, vapid consumerism, broken family system. That's what Muslim countries are also importing. So when they see Jews are against Zionists , almost most sane people are. :) Orwell said something in the other thread , "Its Global war on God" , that's what it is.

Hahaha....what a joke! "Saving Western civilization" even as we are all being forced down the hard road to a world government. Only babies would fall for such ridiculous talking points.

Via Shaun King

Only two babies were killed on Oct the 7th, it isn't sure if they were killed by crossfire or who killed them is uncertain. One of those baby was not Jewish Israeli, it was a Arab Bedouin kid.

FB_IMG_1701886699747.jpg
FB_IMG_1701886702537.jpg

The Israeli hostages which have returned from Palestine, have become tiktok stars lol. They said, they were on vacation.

It was so easy for them, while thousands of Palestinians lives are destroyed. Some people here pretend that they care about civilians lives, they don't say "Palestinians" specially.

Last edited:

Stucky

Star

Haich

Superstar
Via Shaun King

Only two babies were killed on Oct the 7th, it isn't sure if they were killed by crossfire or who killed them is uncertain. One of those baby was not Jewish Israeli, it was a Arab Bedouin kid.

View attachment 97794
View attachment 97796

The Israeli hostages which have returned from Palestine, have become tiktok stars lol. They said, they were on vacation.

It was so easy for them, while thousands of Palestinians lives are destroyed. Some people here pretend that they care about civilians lives, they don't say "Palestinians" specially.
Where are those baby hostages they keep mentioning?