Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Haich

Superstar
Why is boycotting so important? Here is a short clip about how your favourite brands fund and support the illegal occupation of Palestine.

Your simple avoidance of these brands will make a huge difference. I can appreciate that not every single brand or company can be boycotted, no one is saying you should rid yourself of existing goods, but avoid what you can and hopefully we can become more conscious with where we spend our money.

Daze

Superstar
Why is boycotting so important? Here is a short clip about how your favourite brands fund and support the illegal occupation of Palestine.

Your simple avoidance of these brands will make a huge difference. I can appreciate that not every single brand or company can be boycotted, no one is saying you should rid yourself of existing goods, but avoid what you can and hopefully we can become more conscious with where we spend our money.
I forget the country, but H&M and Starbucks recently announced closing stores and pulling out, so boycotting is definitely working.

Haich

Superstar
An article from 2016 where a Zionist Rabbi and head of the Military Rabbinate of the IDF, Eyal Karim, says it’s okay to r*pe women to boost morale during war.
Excerpt:
The rabbi gave a more shocking answer on the same site when asked if soldiers were permitted to r*pe women during war. Karim replied that, as part of maintaining fitness for the army and the soldiers' morale during fighting, it is permitted to "breach" the walls of modesty and "satisfy the evil inclination by lying with attractive Gentile women against their will, out of consideration for the difficulties faced by the soldiers and for overall success."

Source: https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4827240,00.html

FB_IMG_1701609246761.jpg
FB_IMG_1701609249233.jpgFB_IMG_1701609251602.jpg

I remember, one comment made by member dorakorea about social media as it's the new mainstream media and it just give you an illusion of control. Last two days, I was thinking about yeah so many people are protesting world wide trying to disseminate the truth but the oppressors are just trying to censor the truth and continuing their ruthless routine.
Just today in a comment section, many pro-palestinian were handling one Israeli and after 300 comments or so, she started stalking my account, sending messages full of propaganda lies, I feel there is virtue in speaking up because at some point, people like her will start to question their beliefs. Next thing you know, if Israel has to ban social media. There is a reason why so many Jewish people has recently disassociated with Israel. Their own people are getting tired of their lies.
Social media right now is the place where the attention is, like one Palestinian blogger said, we live in a world driven by attention-based economy that's why they bombard us with ads. Palestine is not a trend but we need to weaponize it for our advantage, and thats what so many Palestinian bloggers are doing right now. Yesterday it was poets , artists and writers, so is now with influencers. This is years old indoctrination and propaganda which we are dealing with. And millions of zionist apologist do not even live in Israel.

Last edited:
Every single life matters. Each individual but some of the people I'm following for last two months, are just screaming for their lives and others, the journalists ..all are hopeless now. We are witnessing mass murder of thousands in front of our eyes ..all their fault was that they are Palestinian. Messages from prominent ones today.. I have no words..

FB_IMG_1701615179130.jpg
FB_IMG_1701615174550.jpgFB_IMG_1701615168922.jpgFB_IMG_1701615160964.jpg

Stucky

Star

Haich

Superstar
I’m unsure if this has been posted, apologies if it has. An article by Ilan Pappe, author of:
IMG_6532.jpeg
I recommend his work, I’ve only read ‘The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine’ but I’ve looked at YouTube reviews for his other books and they’re well received. He’s Jewish for anyone who thinks he has a biased view…he’s actually risked a lot to even publicise his thoughts but he says he felt compelled to.