Palestinian Resistance Launch Major Attack on Israel: What Happened? – LIVE BLOG

Truthteller

Veteran
It feels like the news about palestine has been silenced a lot in the past few days. They got scared of the power of the people after those massive protests and social media backlash. Z uckerberg has been censoring his platforms for a long time, but twitter was freer. All those companies threatening musk and now the sudden change of stance could explain a part of it. Even youtube feels censored. It burns them to see younger people being anti genocide and pro justice.

Awoken2

Superstar
Basically, yes. @Awoken2 posted a pretty informative documentary breaking it down here:

It's now been deleted, but maybe he knows the title of it and can find it on another video platform. If not, I discuss the video the post subsequent to it.
I think it may have been this one

Screenshot_20231119-163446_Chrome.jpg
It's not available here in the UK as it's censored on the grounds of "incitement to hatred"

If you do a general search on Bitchute with the American World Order in search bar there are a lot of videos there with helpful material

There is a beautiful post shared by Bassem about Palestine, as I'm a fond of Gardening, I particularly liked this piece.

"A story of Olives and Cactus:

“Wherever you see cactus, know there was a Palestinian village in that place ” . That’s what they tell you if you ever visit the West Bank. Israel has been removing, bulldozing , erasing villages and cities for decades to terraform the land . But the problem is , Cactus keeps growing back . No matter how they try to destroy the land and the soil and build their settlements , cactus keep coming back.
A friend of mine just came back from there carrying a gift for me : Locally squeezed olive oil from a her village in the West Bank . “Forget the commercial stuff you buy from stores. We squeeze oil in our own villages.”
They squeeze the olives on the stone mills, use clean dedicated straw bags to squeeze it on the extruding machines . Same process that has been done for 100,200, 400 maybe 600 years . As old as these trees. You take a product of the land , squeeze it to its limits and you get that pure green gold.
A healing potion of life .
“Just put some oil” is the answer for everything in Palestine. Hungry ? Add oil. A bit sick ? Rub oil. Want to feel better about the world? Oil as old as the earth is there for you. They are not just olive trees. They are family . They are there to feed you , heal you and take care of you. How can you uproot a member of the family and call this land yours ? I have no idea . The trees don’t agree with that . And cactus definitely don’t agree with that. Maybe we got it all wrong! Maybe olive trees are not just an extension of Palestinian heritage. Maybe, Palestinians themselves are an extension of the land . They are like the trees . You can beat them , you can pressure them , you can squeeze them and push them beyond any human limits. But they don’t die . Like crushed olives that produce green gold. And from death, a million lives will be born. And their pain will eventually be the healing potion for all of us.

And if you try to uproot them , they won’t go away . You think they will. But they come back. Like cactus . To defy you , to stand up against you , take your abuse and prick you back. They are there , to stay . Forever"

Awoken2

Superstar
I think it may have been this one

View attachment 96561
It's not available here in the UK as it's censored on the grounds of "incitement to hatred"

If you do a general search on Bitchute with the American World Order in search bar there are a lot of videos there with helpful material
Here is a working link for the above

View attachment 96604

13-second video.

It's an interesting video from a western perspective, as they try to separate Hamas from the Palestinians over here.

I think this brother is right in that Hamas is the hope of the people.

View attachment 96605
View attachment 96606
Yes I've never once from any Palestinian journalists or people heard anything negative about their army. Imagine if they were not fighting Israeli tanks, how many more deaths will be imminent. They have full right to defend themselves.

As of 20th November, bombing still continued. Killed 8 Palestinian in Indonesian hospital.
I don't understand when everything is crystal clear, why there is not an immediate ceasefire in sight. Why more suffering?

FB_IMG_1700451514395.jpg

FB_IMG_1700452683099.jpg

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
Yesterday was interesting with the success of Resistance defenses. I understand the godless, cowardly, indiscriminate Israeli airstrikes on hospitals continue but it's a different story from the man-to-man conflicts in Gaza and the West Bank (gathered from PC updates):

AL-JAZEERA: Israeli tanks are retreating in some areas of Gaza and its north, as a result of violent clashes with the Al-Qassam Brigades.

AL-QASSAM BRIGADES: Our fighters caused deaths and injuries in an attack on two troop carriers, a tank, and an Israeli infantry force barricaded in a school near the Rantisi Hospital for Children in central Gaza City.

AL-QASSAM BRIGADES: Our fighters were able to destroy 29 Israeli tanks and military vehicles on Sunday in the Al-Tawam, Jabalia, Beit Lahia and Al-Zaytoun areas.

YEMENI ARMED FORCES: We affirm our continuation of military operations against the Zionist enemy until the aggression against Gaza stops. All ships belonging to the Israeli enemy are legitimate targets.

AL-QASSAM: We bombed the Taslem military base with a missile attack.

AL-QUDS BRIGADES: The Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Jihad Movement, announced that they had bombed with mortar shells “crowds of the Zionist enemy in Biyara Murtaja in the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, and we hit them directly.”

AL-QASSAM BRIGADES: fighters were able to target a house in the Juhr al-Dik area in which a large number of occupation soldiers were present, with two anti-fortification and anti-personnel TBG shells. They then stormed the house and killed and wounded those remaining.

AL-QUDS BRIGADES: The Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Jihad Movement, said that it bombed with mortar shells a group of Israeli occupation army soldiers in the Al-Taqadum axis, west of Beit Lahia, in the northern Gaza Strip.

FREE PALESTINE

https://t.me/PalestineResist/20096

To return with lifelong mental illness for their atrocities is probably the worst punishment of all. Homo weirdo new-age Israeli invaders beware!

There is a one young doctor who was few days ago sharing his feelings something along the lines of that people who've been martyred in first 30 days were lucky, atleast they had people to bury them. Now when we are going to die out of hunger, bombing, thirst , who is going to bury us, no one is going to know
Dr Ghassan also has returned from Al-Shifa. The health ministry has totally collapsed. Above I shared about Indonesian Hospital. ..FB_IMG_1700479036413.jpg

FB_IMG_1700479040253.jpg

Ceasefire when???

Last edited:

Stucky

Star
To return with lifelong mental illness for their atrocities is probably the worst punishment of all.
I suspect there will be spike in the suicide rate