Paied protesters (BLM) -We found the site

Vixy

Star
Check this out:

jhkö.png
We Assemble Movements

From grassroots organizations to advocacy groups, we seed the narratives and gather the audience you desire. When your strategy demands paid protest, we organize and bring it to life.

Unassailable Authenticity
We are strategists mobilizing millennials across the globe with seeded audiences and desirable messages. With absolute discretion a top priority, our operatives create convincing scenes that become the building blocks of massive movements. When you need the appearance of outrage, we are able to deliver it at scale while keeping your reputation intact.

UN.believable! :mad: Like crisis actors but protestors.ghj.png

Last edited:

Feathery

Rookie
Go check out the one for the EU, it has a UK addy. Just do a search and it's the first one that comes up, it's called crisis actors.uk or something like that.
It's right in our face that's whay they laugh at us, point and say dumb ass.
Craigslist is also another place the look for muck rakers. You can't get a date anymore or say nig nog but you can buy guns and plan a revolution.

Vixy

Star
Go check out the one for the EU, it has a UK addy. Just do a search and it's the first one that comes up, it's called crisis actors.uk or something like that.
It's right in our face that's whay they laugh at us, point and say dumb ass.
Craigslist is also another place the look for muck rakers. You can't get a date anymore or say nig nog but you can buy guns and plan a revolution.
I know and I kinda understand them too because people ARE dense, just look at how they still deny all the evidence of what's going on although its staring them in the face. I saw here that it's because theyre socially engineered to not wake up, to not take in te information so no matter what we do, we cant wake them up.

Maes17

Superstar
Free marketing for monster energy.
See that hoodie in the back. What a rebel

rainerann

Star
I don’t know why it is assumed that they are contracted by blm. This is one of their review comments.

“ Not only were we able to counter feel-good misconceptions held by millennials, we were able to drive a measurable decline in key metrics and introduce a powerful new story. ”

that sound like it could describe a counter protest to blm. I’m not saying that Is what it is describing, but the potential goes both ways based on the site description.

it also says they have 1817 operatives. Kind of a small company to consider as the organization behind the protesting taking place.

I think there are definitely ethical issues to creating a company with a purpose like this, but there is still nothing about the website that automatically defaults towards blm over and above the counter blm movement.

quite frankly, this company could be serving both sides and using their superior powers of discretion to hide this.

justjess

Superstar
I don’t know why it is assumed that they are contracted by blm. This is one of their review comments.

“ Not only were we able to counter feel-good misconceptions held by millennials, we were able to drive a measurable decline in key metrics and introduce a powerful new story. ”

that sound like it could describe a counter protest to blm. I’m not saying that Is what it is describing, but the potential goes both ways based on the site description.

it also says they have 1817 operatives. Kind of a small company to consider as the organization behind the protesting taking place.

I think there are definitely ethical issues to creating a company with a purpose like this, but there is still nothing about the website that automatically defaults towards blm over and above the counter blm movement.

quite frankly, this company could be serving both sides and using their superior powers of discretion to hide this.
Or it could just be a completely fabricated company period. Why would you advertise a discrete service in such an indiscreet manner?

Vixy

Star
some people desperately need their narrative to be true

while ignoring the really big picture.
The same goes for you sweet cakes. If it doesnt fit your narrative, you dont like it. LOL Some people really have missed what site theyre in.

Aero

Superstar
At best it's some marketing ploy in its infancy. But it's probably fake.

rainerann

Star
Or it could just be a completely fabricated company period. Why would you advertise a discrete service in such an indiscreet manner?
I don’t know, they don’t list any groups they work with either, which could pass itself off as discretion to a small desperate group.

I don’t know enough about the legal aspects of this to say whether it is impossible, because it seems like something like this should be illegal, but it might not be something that has existed long enough to have laws established that are specific to this. If there is no law to say it can’t be done, then it is possible that someone has tried to do it. Whether it is, or will ever be successful is another question, but I don’t think there is no reason for it to not be legit because they have a website.

justjess

Superstar
At best it's some marketing ploy in its infancy. But it's probably fake.
This is terribly old news and thoroughly debunked. I’d gladly take $3500 to go to a trump protest if such sort of scheme actually existed. It does not. If anyone knows of a legit way to get paid for that please direct me to it.

justjess

Superstar
I don’t know, they don’t list any groups they work with either, which could pass itself off as discretion to a small desperate group.

I don’t know enough about the legal aspects of this to say whether it is impossible, because it seems like something like this should be illegal, but it might not be something that has existed long enough to have laws established that are specific to this. If there is no law to say it can’t be done, then it is possible that someone has tried to do it. Whether it is, or will ever be successful is another question, but I don’t think there is no reason for it to not be legit because they have a website.
See above if you can get past the paywall

rainerann

Star
See above if you can get past the paywall
yeah I saw it. We were posting at the same time. :)

from washington post article.

“The company has a San Francisco phone number, but Demand Protest LLC — the name, the website says, that is associated with a copyright — doesn’t exist in California’s public records. Calls to the group lead to a voice mail labyrinth with no way to speak to a real person. The Washington Post left a message on Tuesday afternoon, but it was not returned.”