p***philia will be accepted as sexual orientation very soon

kittybratxx

Established
Their has been a rise in media focusing on paedophilia and sexual orientation for a while now.
They will do the same as what they did with homosexuality
first people are disgusted and hate them
Then they encourage and get people to sympathise with them, like what's being taught in German universities
And then comes accept ion and celebration and pride

http://instagr.am/p/B582-9jgZ2Y/
This video was posted on instagram it is an adult man and his daughter. And his daughter states she wants to do "sexual" things with him.
instagram haven't removed the video

Also Their are many people on twitter who are proud paedophiles who go by MAP ( minor Attracted person)

Also the youtube kids app has come under scrutiny for Elsa gate, Where it consists of cartoon videos where sexual fetishes are being performed and recommended to your children.

So for those of you who have children, Be wary. The internet is no place for a child

ishigo

Established
Last edited:

AlcyoneSong

Established
For the record the most “lgbtq” positive school in the US is named “Harvey Milk” HS. Do a little digging and you will see Milk was a predator of young teenage rent boys in San Francisco and got aids from them. He would ply them with alcohol and drugs while he “kept” them. When he got bored or they got too whiny he dumped them and moved on to a new boy. But what the hell, this is what we will name a public High School because we gotta be so woke. FML.
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Milk_High_School
And another:
Source: https://babylonbee.com/news/school-forces-teacher-to-respect-failing-students-preferred-grade-of-a
(This is so ridiculous I can’t even)
Also the fact they have a fucking Harvey Milk festival is also ridiculous:
But of course it got cancelled because of COVID as we know the highest vulnerable populations are in the groups this festival celebrates. Btw Key West is also shuttered up. Bad day to have AIDS and COVID around..

I’m salty because the 90s were filled with warnings tears sad pleas to encourage people to use condoms and be safe because of AIDs. We saw the AIDS quilt and learned more than we wanted to know about the LGBTQ lifestyle to realize it was dangerous. But now let’s whitewash the dangers and celebrate stupidity.

sickgirl15

Established
Their has been a rise in media focusing on paedophilia and sexual orientation for a while now.
Then they encourage and get people to sympathise with them, like what's being taught in German universities

This video was posted on instagram it is an adult man and his daughter. And his daughter states she wants to do "sexual" things with him.

Also Their are many people on twitter who are proud paedophiles who go by MAP ( minor Attracted person)

Also the youtube kids app has come under scrutiny for Elsa gate, Where it consists of cartoon videos where sexual fetishes are being performed and recommended to your children.

So for those of you who have children, Be wary. The internet is no place for a child
Homosexuality, bisexuality (I am a bisexual woman), being a lesbian, transgender person, & pedophiles have absolutely NOTHING in common; that, I can assure you. I’ll use the best person I know as an 100% honest example. When I was a very young little girl, I had a sexual attraction towards men, and a little later on.... I noticed I had sexual feelings for women as well. This was absolutely NOT a choice. I did not just wake up one day and claim “Gee, I think I’ll choose to complicate my life and become bisexual for the fun of it..) Saying that, I will admit that I have absolutely ZERO sexual attraction to underage females or boys, toddlers, babies, etc!! I am very close friends with homosexual men and women who agree with me, and do NOT find little kids in any way attractive sexually. Pedophiles are self identified “heterosexual” men, but that’s never brought up. Even some guys who label themselves as “heterosexual” molest little boys as well as little girls secretly. LGBT individuals are NOT all “pedophiles.” That’s bullshit. We all live in a patriarchal society, where men can do whatever the hell they want, including r*pe & molest little kids, and their “buddies” will cover for them, and they’ll get away with it. Another example of men getting away with whatever they want: it’s the prostitutes who sell sex who always seem to be punished, arrested, etc., when the “johns” (customers) are rarely penalized for buying sex. Little kids are groomed over time (brainwashed & manipulated) to accept r*pe & molestation by p***phile predators. The kids are threatened, and frightened into not to telling on the p***phile rapists, or there will be punishment and severe repercussions. I could go on and on about this abuse by pedophiles and rapists. It makes me so angry. Pedophiles CANNOT be rehabilitated. There is proof of this (google it), and most sex offender pedophiles do reoffend, and go right back to prison. It’s definitely not normal, and is definitely an illness. Homosexuality/bisexuality is merely a sexual preference, that has nothing to do with being sexually attracted to only CHILDREN!!!! They are absolutely NOT the same thing. Two people of the same gender consenting to have sex is NOT the same thing as raping a helpless, small little girl or boy against their will!! I bet most of the men who are putting down LGBT people are hypocrites anyways, and have their own dark desires they are ashamed of and in denial about. I’m so glad I am alive in the year 2020 where people are able to live a free, open, & honest life regarding their sexuality. Heterosexuals have no right to judge others and compare LGBT individuals (I am one myself, so I take offense, and am going to speak out on this misguided issue)... “pedophiles!”

AlcyoneSong

Established
Homosexuality, bisexuality (I am a bisexual woman), being a lesbian, transgender person, & pedophiles have absolutely NOTHING in common; that, I can assure you. I’ll use the best person I know as an 100% honest example. When I was a very young little girl, I had a sexual attraction towards men, and a little later on.... I noticed I had sexual feelings for women as well. This was absolutely NOT a choice. I did not just wake up one day and claim “Gee, I think I’ll choose to complicate my life and become bisexual for the fun of it..) Saying that, I will admit that I have absolutely ZERO sexual attraction to underage females or boys, toddlers, babies, etc!! I am very close friends with homosexual men and women who agree with me, and do NOT find little kids in any way attractive sexually. Pedophiles are self identified “heterosexual” men, but that’s never brought up. Even some guys who label themselves as “heterosexual” molest little boys as well as little girls secretly. LGBT individuals are NOT all “pedophiles.” That’s bullshit. We all live in a patriarchal society, where men can do whatever the hell they want, including r*pe & molest little kids, and their “buddies” will cover for them, and they’ll get away with it. Another example of men getting away with whatever they want: it’s the prostitutes who sell sex who always seem to be punished, arrested, etc., when the “johns” (customers) are rarely penalized for buying sex. Little kids are groomed over time (brainwashed & manipulated) to accept r*pe & molestation by p***phile predators. The kids are threatened, and frightened into not to telling on the p***phile rapists, or there will be punishment and severe repercussions. I could go on and on about this abuse by pedophiles and rapists. It makes me so angry. Pedophiles CANNOT be rehabilitated. There is proof of this (google it), and most sex offender pedophiles do reoffend, and go right back to prison. It’s definitely not normal, and is definitely an illness. Homosexuality/bisexuality is merely a sexual preference, that has nothing to do with being sexually attracted to only CHILDREN!!!! They are absolutely NOT the same thing. Two people of the same gender consenting to have sex is NOT the same thing as raping a helpless, small little girl or boy against their will!! I bet most of the men who are putting down LGBT people are hypocrites anyways, and have their own dark desires they are ashamed of and in denial about. I’m so glad I am alive in the year 2020 where people are able to live a free, open, & honest life regarding their sexuality. Heterosexuals have no right to judge others and compare LGBT individuals (I am one myself, so I take offense, and am going to speak out on this misguided issue)... “pedophiles!”
Harvey Milk didn't go after little kids. He went after teenagers, and young men.

What would you call a 33-year-old man who both had and axiomatically acted upon a deviant sexual appetite for underage, drug-addicted, runaway boys? (No, not Jerry Sandusky.)
What would you call a man of whom, as regards sexual preference, his own friend and biographer confessed, “Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems”?
In a recent interview with OneNewsNow.com, I called this man “demonstrably, categorically an evil man based on his [statutory] r*pe of teenage boys.”
But you can call him Harvey Milk.
Harvey Milk’s only claim to fame is that he was the first openly homosexual candidate to be elected to public office (San Francisco city commissioner). His chief cause was to do away with the Judeo-Christian sexual ethic. In 1978 Milk was murdered over a non-related political dispute by fellow Democrat Dan White.
And a “progressive” martyr was born.
Merriam Webster defines “pederast” as “one who practices anal intercourse especially with a boy.” It defines “statutory r*pe” as “the crime of having sex with someone who is younger than an age that is specified by law.”
Harvey Milk was both a pederast and, by extension, a statutory rapist. After I publicly addressed this objective reality in the above-mentioned interview, the liberal blogosphere reacted in, shall we say, an informatively defensive manner.

So no, it's a bad idea naming a HS after someone like that. It's a bad idea to even have a party to celebrate someone like that. Yet, for the sake of representation the LGBTQ community is so fucking desperate that they are willing to overlook a person with glaring moral flaws simply because that person had the title of a political office and passed a bill that allowed for gay teachers to be openly out and work in a public school. San Francisco would have passed that bill anyway, it was already at a place where such a bill would have gone through without much contest. But whatevs. let's overlook a man who said to his ex lover on the phone who called to tell him he was committing suicide. Milk rolled his eyes in annoyance and said ,"Don't make a big mess!". Awww. How very loving of him. They are all about love, don't you know.

Milk's friend and biographer, Randy Shilts, documented in his book "The Mayor of Castro Street" that "Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." He was known to have several man-boy sexual relations.
One of his paramours, 16-year-old runaway Jack McKinley, eventually committed suicide.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mayor_of_Castro_Street#/media/File:The_Mayor_of_Castro_Street.jpg

This may get me banned from this site but I have a huge problem with that level of hypocrisy. Maybe Lesbians don't get it, because it's not a "woman's problem" but if you want to group yourself in with the gays, this kinda shit should be a huge problem.

The gays have had a problem with NAMBLA trying to get a float in the Gay Pride parade since the start, and every year they've told them to fuck off. Every year NAMBLA reapplies to march. Go figure.

Finally, Milk was good friends with Jim Jones, and his ritual killing in Jonestown Guyana.

It's all connected. Maybe it's good you are a lesbian, maybe in some weird way feminism will protect girls from this shit, but what will it do for boys? Just leave them vulnerable? That's fucked. You wanna bitch about the patriarchy, removing the security and healthy role models from boys will not resolve that problem. It will make it worse. Children as a whole must be protected and predators like Milk should NOT be celebrated.

AlcyoneSong

Established
I have thought it through. The agenda is to make it just another sexual flavor, like bisexuality, asexuality, homosexuality blah blah blah. Then normalize it. Make it look like they aren't really harming anyone with their fantasies. Then just soft sell it to academics give them a few good thesis papers, and before you know it... yep we are there.
They have a flag already.
As far as prisoners go, their law is their own. Apples and Oranges. People in the system have their own rules, and code. The trend is doing jack shit since child marriage is UP.
1588629933941.png
Source: https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/2011/02/28/for-poorer-most-of-the-time
So NO, and we WONT do anything about it because that would be so called "infringing" on culture in a "multi-cultural" community we shouldn't challenge what is culturally accepted and try to homogenize diversity and shit.
Your secular atheistic views don't mean jack all to a poor man in Niger who needs a baby maker. Who cares if she's 13, she started her period so she's good.
The only people who don't hate pedophiles are pedophiles and those are the people lobbying to normalize it. They are winning.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Are they? Maybe in the countries you listed..I don’t see it here in the US right now...that’s a hard sell.
Oh Sweet Jesus.
And some stats because we don't trust news here:
1588632304713.png
That's the thing with human trafficking, it's unseen because it's covered up. It's hidden away behind vague laws and not wanting to infringe on personal rights etc. Also the term "child" implies a person under a certain age, usually pre-pubescent. But the law recognizes a child as someone under the legal age be it 18 in some areas, 16 in others.

And one close to home...

Last edited:

ishigo

Established
What would you call a 33-year-old man who both had and axiomatically acted upon a deviant sexual appetite for underage, drug-addicted, runaway boys?
The runaway teenage boys are generally gay or bisexual and have been rejected by their family because of their sexual orientation. So the lack of support and guidance for the young lgbtq is what makes them more vulnerable to predators.

A Freeman

Superstar
Leviticus 18
18:1 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
18:2 Speak unto the children of Israel*, and say unto them, I am the "I AM" your God.
18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye NOT do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, where I bring you, shall ye NOT do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.
18:4 Ye shall do My Judgments, and keep Mine Ordinances, to walk therein: I [am] the "I AM" your God.
18:5 Ye shall therefore keep My Statutes, and My Judgments: which if a man do, he shall LIVE in them: I [am] the "I AM".
18:6 NONE of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover [their] nakedness: I [am] the "I AM".
18:7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou NOT uncover: she [is] thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

18:22 Thou shalt NOT lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [homosexuality] [is] abomination.
18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it [is] perversion.

Leviticus 20
20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
20:11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
20:12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought perversion; their blood [shall be] upon them.
20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon THEM.
20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it [is] wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
20:16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon THEM.

Deuteronomy 22:22 If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, [both] the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

Deuteronomy 24:7 If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief SHALL DIE; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.

- NO adultery
- NO homosexuality
- NO beastiality
- NO incest
- NO paedophilia
- NO child trafficking

We have been PROHIBITED BY LAW from doing all of these UNNATURAL perversions and abominations BECAUSE THEY ARE CRIMES (actions which selfishly cause injury to ourselves and others). But instead of keeping and enforcing The Law, we've made up our own rules, legislation, etc. -- NONE of which is Law -- and then wonder why our children are at risk from these predators, why all of the sexual deviants are dictating their agenda, and why the world is in the horrible mess it's in today.

And for quick reference, we have been prohibited from making up our own rules, legislation, statutes, judgments, "codes", etc. as well, so anyone who claims it's "legal" to be a homosexual, paedophile, adulterer, etc. better rethink their position, because it's what is LAWFUL that matters.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

We are all spiritual-Beings (Souls) that are TEMPORARILY incarnated inside these human-animal bodies. Our goal should be to learn to CONTROL them (the humans), so they do God's Will, which is to live at ONE with God, and with each other and with nature, in our NATURAL roles.

Allowing the humans to usurp control over us (the spirit-Beings) is the doom of human+Beings. We could all be living in a veritable paradise here on Earth IF only we kept The Law, which was given to us for our benefit to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us FREE.

READ, STUDY, KEEP AND ENFORCE
THE LAW (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy).

LEARN THE NEW SONG.

Last edited:

AlcyoneSong

Established
The runaway teenage boys are generally gay or bisexual and have been rejected by their family because of their sexual orientation. So the lack of support and guidance for the young lgbtq is what makes them more vulnerable to predators.
Yep but he also supposedly was trying to “help” them through his charity...

AlcyoneSong

Established
Leviticus 18
18:2 Speak unto the children of Israel*, and say unto them, I am the "I AM" your God.
18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye NOT do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, where I bring you, shall ye NOT do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.
18:4 Ye shall do My Judgments, and keep Mine Ordinances, to walk therein: I [am] the "I AM" your God.
18:5 Ye shall therefore keep My Statutes, and My Judgments: which if a man do, he shall LIVE in them: I [am] the "I AM".
18:6 NONE of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover [their] nakedness: I [am] the "I AM".
18:7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou NOT uncover: she [is] thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

18:22 Thou shalt NOT lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [homosexuality] [is] abomination.
18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it [is] perversion.

Leviticus 20
20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
20:11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.
20:12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought perversion; their blood [shall be] upon them.
20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon THEM.
20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it [is] wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
20:16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon THEM.

Deuteronomy 22:22 If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, [both] the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

Deuteronomy 24:7 If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief SHALL DIE; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.

- NO adultery
- NO homosexuality
- NO beastiality
- NO incest
- NO paedophilia
- NO child trafficking

We have been PROHIBITED BY LAW from doing all of these UNNATURAL perversions and abominations BECAUSE THEY ARE CRIMES (actions which selfishly cause injury to ourselves and others). But instead of keeping and enforcing The Law, we've made up our own rules, legislation, etc. -- NONE of which is Law -- and then wonder why our children are at risk from these predators, why all of the sexual deviants are dictating their agenda, and why the world is in the horrible mess it's in today.

And for quick reference, we have been prohibited from making up our own rules, legislation, statutes, judgments, "codes", etc. as well, so anyone who claims it's "legal" to be a homosexual, paedophile, adulterer, etc. better rethink their position, because it's what is LAWFUL that matters.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

We are all spiritual-Beings (Souls) that are TEMPORARILY incarnated inside these human-animal bodies. Our goal should be to learn to CONTROL them (the humans), so they do God's Will, which is to live at ONE with God, and with each other and with nature, in our NATURAL roles.

Allowing the humans to usurp control over us (the spirit-Beings) is the doom of human+Beings. We could all be living in a veritable paradise here on Earth IF only we kept The Law, which was given to us for our benefit to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us FREE.

LEARN THE NEW SONG.
Which would be all fine and good if people believed in God. Their minds are addled with lies. Likewise the law is only for the Children of Israel, Jews and they can’t keep the Law what chance does a gentile have?
So no, this Law is beyond humans. We are a fallen race.

Vixy

Star
Leviticus 18

Leviticus 20

- NO adultery
- NO homosexuality
- NO beastiality
- NO incest
- NO paedophilia
- NO child trafficking

LEARN THE NEW SONG.
I might love you alittle. :oops:

Vixy

Star

Wha..wha..wha....?

..............................................HUH?!........................................

AlcyoneSong

Established
Short answer: Yup, we are very close and after that it'll be cannibalism which they are also working on.
Cannibalism has been around, the reason why it's not really popular is not what you think. Humans can actually get really sick from eating people. Think of it like a human version of "Mad Cow".
So... yeah... people eating people is not too far of a stretch, but I think I'll stick to cows, sheep, fish, and chickens... unless we get to a point where it's all soylant green... then .. awkward.