p***philia will be accepted as sexual orientation very soon

Hon33

Veteran
I'm not sure about that mate, I ogle the shopwomen from between the cans of baked beans down the grocers, hoping that one will come over and start chatting me up, but they never do, perhaps they're waiting for me to make the first move.
I think I'll have to import a Thai bride, somebody like this one would be fine, I spotted her in Kim Jong-un's entourage during Trumps visit to N. Korea, so I've saved her pic to my desktop-

I think she might be out of your league, to be honest.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- somebody like this one would be fine, I spotted her in Kim Jong-un's entourage during Trumps visit to N. Korea, so I've saved her pic to my desktop
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I think she might be out of your league, to be honest.
Wait up there Jack, I think she could have been one of Jong-uns bodyguards and might have a .44 Magnum in her handbag in which case we'd be perfectly suited because as a - ahem - internet strategy game champion, I like heavy weapons too, I bet she'd be a great opponent at Combat Mission and we could while away many enjoyable hours getting to grips with each other.. :D

Hon33

Veteran
Tidal said- somebody like this one would be fine, I spotted her in Kim Jong-un's entourage during Trumps visit to N. Korea, so I've saved her pic to my desktop
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait up there Jack, I think she could have been one of Jong-uns bodyguards and might have a .44 Magnum in her handbag in which case we'd be perfectly suited because as a - ahem - internet strategy game champion, I like heavy weapons too, I bet she'd be a great opponent at Combat Mission and we could while away many enjoyable hours getting to grips with each other.. :D
You can but hope...

MP3D

Established
Right, their arses must be a perfect warm dark moist breeding ground for germs and viruses because there's so much gunk up there..:D
They've even tried to blame monkeys in Africa for causing AIDS but I don't buy that at all, I mean since when have monkeys ever hung in gay bars?
haha, i feel so bad for you. for a man who " follows the teachings of jesus " you sure are hateful. stay scared.

MP3D

Established
Please reread what was shared. Christ is English for the Anointed One, just as Messiah is in Hebrew. And Christ came to destroy sin/evil, which is the breaking of The Law.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

Unfortunately, the organized religion know as Christianity does NOT follow The True Teachings of The Messiah/Christ. If they did there would be LESS evil/sin in the world today instead of more. The fact we're discussing how paedophilia will soon be "legalized" (if it hasn't already) is PROOF that the world is more evil now than it has ever been before.

We need to model our lives around what Christ teaches by following His Example (in thought, word AND in deed/action), not just pay lip service to it once a week in some satanic temple.

It matters not whether people believe in God or not. Everyone will still be held accountable for everything we've done in this life, and in every previous one, on Judgment Day. There will be absolutely NO exceptions.

And further, every child who gets molested while people sit by and do nothing is on us for not doing what we should have been doing all along.

By the way, it's not an "argument". What's been personally shared is simply the truth, delivered as a warning for those who will listen and understand that what we do does matter, and echoes throughout eternity.

No, they're not. And in truth, most of them never were. You obviously didn't bother to investigate the links that were shared, or perhaps you haven't read Rev. 2:9 and Rev. 3:9, which makes it crystal clear that them that say they are "Jews" but are NOT, are of the synagogue of satan.

The unconditional promise made to Abraham was for the Children of Israel (the people, NOT the land), NOT for the counterfeit Jews. And that unconditional promise has already come to an end, which is why the people of Israel are now in the midst of "the time of Jacob's Trouble", which will culminate in God using Israel's enemies (Russia and China) to defeat them in WW3.

Hopefully you can see that the message that's been personally delivered is striving to help us end this horrible issue (and the rest of the related perversions which are plaguing mankind. So if you're attempting to argue against that, perhaps you should examine your motives.

Peace be upon you.
stay scared.

Tidal

Star
haha, i feel so bad for you. for a man who " follows the teachings of jesus " you sure are hateful. stay scared.

I don't hate GLBT's, I simply give them a wide berth.. :p
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

I'm not just singling out GLBT's, I also avoid smokers, lefties, boozers, atheists, junkies, religious crackpots, feminists and worst of all- Barry Manilow fans..
Hey I just remembered, I applied to be a volunteer at a local charity shop a few years ago even though the manager was gay, but I didn't mind because he was a decent friendly guy, but he said "Sorry, I've got all the volunteers I need right now".
Huh you try to be nice (sniffle)

MP3D

Established
I don't hate GLBT's, I simply give them a wide berth.. :p
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

I'm not just singling out GLBT's, I also avoid smokers, lefties, boozers, atheists, junkies, religious crackpots, feminists and worst of all- Barry Manilow fans..
Hey I just remembered, I applied to be a volunteer at a local charity shop a few years ago even though the manager was gay, but I didn't mind because he was a decent friendly guy, but he said "Sorry, I've got all the volunteers I need right now".
Huh you try to be nice (sniffle)
all that scripture and you're just as lost as ever.

Tidal

Star
all that scripture and you're just as lost as ever.

Let's put it this way mate- as a Christian I've got a helluva better chance of making it through the pearlies than non-christians who hope to gatecrash their way in.. :p

For p***philia to become accepted, you'd have to regress laws on consent... And laws on consent and getting stricter, not more lax. Do you think the feminists that fought so that if you're too drunk you can't legally consent and still fight to ban underage marriage are going to just be like "sure, fuck children".

No. That's not going to happen.

Children can never consent and anyone who pretends they can is a predator.

MP3D

Established
Let's put it this way mate- as a Christian I've got a helluva better chance of making it through the pearlies than non-christians who hope to gatecrash their way in.. :p

and that right there is why you will never reach true enlightenment.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Let's put it this way mate- as a Christian I've got a helluva better chance of making it through the pearlies than non-christians who hope to gatecrash their way in..
---------------------------------------------------------------------
and that right there is why you will never reach true enlightenment.

You gotta be kidding us boy! Jesus is like the Royce character in 'Predators' (below), he's the only one who can get us off this rock unless you know anybody better.. :p

Vixy

Star
Cannibalism has been around, the reason why it's not really popular is not what you think. Humans can actually get really sick from eating people. Think of it like a human version of "Mad Cow".
So... yeah... people eating people is not too far of a stretch, but I think I'll stick to cows, sheep, fish, and chickens... unless we get to a point where it's all soylant green... then .. awkward.
Oh yes! Killary got Kuru from it and so does some others aswell. Kuru is a horrible deadly disease.

Hon33

Veteran

Complacency. You really should be careful of that. There are a lot of complacent Christians who I suspect are going to get a huge shock when they don’t get to heaven!

Tidal

Star
Complacency. You really should be careful of that. There are a lot of complacent Christians who I suspect are going to get a huge shock when they don’t get to heaven!

I know, but us christians have got a heckuva better chance of getting through the pearlies than zero-chance non-christians and atheists.. :D
Right Kid?

"Right"