"Own the Libs"

Helioform

Star
hilarious, you clowns openly cheer on the NWO police state and have the nerve to call anybody a troll, all while pretending you are "opposing the elites"
Who cheers on the NWO? Show one quote where any of us did that. Oh wait you can't because you are making shit up as you go along like the troll that you are. And if you don't know the difference between law and order and a police state then it's not my problem.

do you actually think we are heading in the right direction with all of this AI robotics/surveillance state technology?
No, I don't.

every year, the NWO adds another link to our chains. each year is worse than the next.
I don't disagree with this, either.

this has absolutely nothing to do with whether a demographic had power. the only ones dragging race and demographics into every discussion are the leftists.
Traditionally, the Christians and Muslims on this forum seem to be okay with injustice as long as they don't feel like they are victims of it. You can go to various threads and seem people bemoaning perceived immorality... Do you the majority of the posters here would be upset if gay marriage was made illegal world over? It's totally about demographics.

But here's the thing... Most of what you say you want? I want too.

a. there was more free speech/less censorship
b. we had more freedom
c. less gun control
Ignoring the fact that I don't believe we ever really had freedom... I'm against censorship and gun control. Gun control especially is something that I'm very much against because I surely don't trust the state to protect me.

d. less government interference with our lives
What a coincidence. I want this, too. 'cause y'know... I'm an anarchist.

e. people knew what morality is and used that in their judgement
This is where things do get confusing. What moral system do we judge the world by? I mean, once upon a time, it wasn't considered immoral to own slaves... And I'm pretty sure we can all admit that's a little fucked up.

f. everyone knew there was only two genders and a person couldnt identify as cat creatures
Why do you care what someone identifies as?

I knew people, before the rise of "social justice" who believed they were vampires. Strange fellows, sure, but they were also kind and hospitable. Despite not having a lot of money, if they knew they were having guests they'd also have something for them... I'd rather have them for neighbors that the people I have now.

g. the family unit was the most important part of our lives
Unless given a reason, most people see their families as the most important thing in ther life.

i want nothing to do with the revolution you crave, combating imaginary social justice issues and 'racists' hiding behind every corner in america. TPTB are preying on your good intentions. the left is playing right into their hands.
More concerned with the capitalists that the racists, tbh.

And if you're against revolution... How do you expect things to change? The people that have power aren't going to give it up just because you ask them to.

They say conspiracy theorists are "reactionary" yet these leftists they still spend time to write here. To troll it would seem. And none of these reactions would be necessary if there were not real agents of chaos who have a LEFT ideology destroying everything out there. They just think everyone should just sit still and let the fires in the street burn. "BAD ORANGE MAN IS TEH FASCIST FOR TRYING TO RESTORE ORDER" Their "revolution" is 100% supported by the Satanists who control both sides of the story. Trump might very well be controlled opposition but he is more like a vessel for the orwellian reaction, and not an agent himself. He would be totally unnecessary if the marxists had not decided to Burn Loot Murder.
I'm here because I believe (at least in the general points). I just find myself frustrated that rather that realizing the actual left likely agrees with you on more things than a lot of people would care to admit, people are acting like this is some cold war-era shit and that the reds are still the most dangerous thing... Even though the reds lost.

And don't tell me you forgot about 9/11? You know, how the Bush administration used a terrorist attack as justifications for a police state? If you don't think the current situation is made to get people to tolerate a police state... Well, can we stop talking about conspiracies for a moment, because I have a deal you might be intrested in. See, I own this bridge, and I could lease it to you....

Thunderian

Superstar
And don't tell me you forgot about 9/11? You know, how the Bush administration used a terrorist attack as justifications for a police state? If you don't think the current situation is made to get people to tolerate a police state...
The current situation is to get people to tolerate a police state? What happened to the police state that Bush set up?

Wigi

Veteran
I've tried to understand the reasons why liberals are so hated nowadays and I came to the conclusion that people can not ignore anymore the way 'libs' care more about societal benefits for minorities rather than the will of the majority. Even on the topic of social justice, the liberal/progressive stance is to shame, destroy, deconstruct figuratively and literally rather than seeking mutual agreement in the society.
Now it makes sense, Trump is a paper tiger who represents everything they want to shame/destroy/deconstruct.
Trump is like Goldstein from the roman 1984.
Personally I refuse to be part of that 'own the lib' or 'everyone is a fascist' hysteria as neither side of the political spectrum is fighting the occult oligarchy.

Who cheers on the NWO? Show one quote where any of us did that. Oh wait you can't because you are making shit up as you go along like the troll that you are. And if you don't know the difference between law and order and a police state then it's not my problem.
you've been so indoctrinated into their lies and deception you are a willing participant in the agenda.

"Law and Order" you seem to take at face value for some reason despite the fact that this is the exact same play that was made after 911. Just using different pieces on the board, but the exact same move.

26 million Americans have taken part in these protests, making them the largest protests in American history.

93% of the protests have been peaceful.

The protests that haven't been peaceful, many of them the violence was started by the police, you know shooting tear gas or rubber bullets simply because people were protesting.

But as the useful idiot you are you only paid attention to videos on youtube (you do know what an anecdote is right ?) that showed what you wanted to see, which is THE VIOLENT LEFT, (funny how they went from snowflakes to thugs overnight, what a transformation) and you completely ignored plenty of other anecdotal evidence online of police starting violence against protesters without any provocation.

You also listened to fake news from the right wing describing 26 million Americans as "rioters" and "looters"

Now sure some of that went on, no doubt, but if you blanket condemn 26 million people because of a few anecdotal videos you watched on youtube, not only are you not the brightest person, but you are a willing shill for the elites and their manipulation and lies. Pat yourself on the back.

Tyranny always comes via AN EXCUSE that is easily digestible for the majority, or those in positions of power. Conspiracy theorists used to understand this concept, but when conspiracy theorists are conspiracy theorists simply to justify their bigotry and hatred, of course these things will suddenly be forgotten and the Big Government/State will suddenly be trusted all of a sudden. Bloody hypocrites you are.

so if you want to believe you are being saved from the dangers of radical islam, or the radical left. Dangers entirely concocted by the elites you claim to oppose, then you go right ahead and believe what you believe, embrace the police state, go on and be a shill. Just dont expect yourself to be taken seriously by anyone who doesn't share your delusion.

I'm comming to the conclusion that you are all lost souls who cannot be reached, you've signed on with the devil and chosen to ignore any facts or logic, you've chosen not to have any empathy (what Christianity is all about) then you wax lyrical about being down with Christ, but in reality you have just dug in with your hateful beliefs and that is all that matters. THEY are counting on lost souls like you.

Tikawanda

Established
It's pretty much impossible to remain neutral when you actively follow politics, which is why the best solution (in my humble opinion) is to ignore politics completely.

polymoog

Superstar
Traditionally, the Christians and Muslims on this forum seem to be okay with injustice as long as they don't feel like they are victims of it. You can go to various threads and seem people bemoaning perceived immorality... Do you the majority of the posters here would be upset if gay marriage was made illegal world over?
im not religious (granted, i am more of a libertarian). you would find that a great many conservatives are NOT religious. one does not need to be religious to have a moral backbone.

But here's the thing... Most of what you say you want? I want too.
bill c-16

soooooooo..... what are you doing on the left??

What moral system do we judge the world by?
thats easy. natural law. no one explains it better than mark passio.

Why do you care what someone identifies as?
i dont care at ALL how someone identifies themself as long as i am not forced to go along with their delusion. with bills like bill c-16 , i can be fined or go to jail. the line has been crossed.

I knew people, before the rise of "social justice" who believed they were vampires. Strange fellows, sure, but they were also kind and hospitable. Despite not having a lot of money, if they knew they were having guests they'd also have something for them... I'd rather have them for neighbors that the people I have now.
no problem at all with them (or anyone) as long as i dont have to be dragged into their delusions or risk being fined and/or imprisoned.

Unless given a reason, most people see their families as the most important thing in ther life.
who has more family cohesion-- conservatives or liberals? why?

More concerned with the capitalists that the racists, tbh.
thats something i can understand. capitalism is far from perfect and the corruption is horrific. i dont know of any other system, though, where the fruits of ones labor belong solely to the individual and not others/the state.

im not religious (granted, i am more of a libertarian). you would find that a great many conservatives are NOT religious. one does not need to be religious to have a moral backbone.
One doesn't have to be conservative, either.

soooooooo..... what are you doing on the left??
Since I believe the love of money is the root of all evil, see capitalism as Mammon worship, and believe we should restructure society in a way where labor is valued and unjustified heirarchy is abolished. You know, since I'm an anarchist and a syndicalist, both things that are considered "left-wing".

thats easy. natural law. no one explains it better than mark passio.
The problem with natural law is like everything humans created, there's an argument of what it actually embodies.

i dont care at ALL how someone identifies themself as long as i am not forced to go along with their delusion. with bills like bill c-16 , i can be fined or go to jail. the line has been crossed.

no problem at all with them (or anyone) as long as i dont have to be dragged into their delusions or risk being fined and/or imprisoned.

I'm not in favor of those sort of bills, since I'm leery over any law.

At the same time, I don't really understand the argument of being "dragged into their delusions". If you're only meeting them in passing, I don't understand why you'd waste time and energy arguing with someone you'd never meet and if they are going to have a more active roll in your life, you're at least going to agree to disagree, and likely still support them because you care for them

who has more family cohesion-- conservatives or liberals? why?
Neither really have the monopoly on "family cohesion", but...

I've had LGBT friends disowned by their own parents and have seen my own aunt refuse to make amends with my father, who see blamed for her son leaving the Catholic Church... You know, despite the fact my father was a devout Catholic his entire life.

It's more an individual thing.

thats something i can understand. capitalism is far from perfect and the corruption is horrific. i dont know of any other system, though, where the fruits of ones labor belong solely to the individual and not others/the state.
Syndicalism? Distrubutism? Mutualism? I mean, there's a lot of economic systems beyond capitalism and state communism... Most of which would probably work better than what we have, but are deliberately hindered by the existing power structures. And you don't own your labor at all in capitalism, unless you're self-employed... Your employer does and he gives you what he thinks its worth.