Out Of Place Artifacts

polymoog

Superstar

this metal in the geode artifact is a new one for me. although others have been confirmed to be authentic, im not sure if this is a fake or not.
it only takes one fake to be accepted as real without full examination to have naysayers use it to reject the whole lot of evidence.

polymoog

Superstar
they are all from, at a minimum, the civilization before us (atlantis). from what ive read and watched, we are still not equal to the height of what they accomplished. our undestanding of crystals as a power source is limited to LCDs in digital watches.

mrsbyrd, have you checked out the remote viewing of atlantis by dick allgire? i believe in RV, but i am skeptical of its complete accuracy. the presentation of the destruction of atlantis was a great story nonetheless.
http://farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/Mysteries_4/Mysteries_Project_4_ewrusah.html

have you read this book by allan and delair? brillantly done. (sorry for throwing all of this stuff at you-- no one likes talking about it with me!)

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
I hadn't commented on this yet as it would be digging too far in my memory banks . . . I used to attend a group a long time ago in my late 20's-early 30's (which is how I first came into conspiracy-land). But anyway, that group had a number of great people, and all kinds of subjects were talked about including this one.

The only thing I'll add for something to ponder, is time travel (either travelling back into ancient civilization and the objects being affected by the environment over time; or travelling into the future with the science that exists there and doing some experiments; or even the idea of using secret existing technology now) and then scientists by happenstance coming upon them. Some of the "artifacts" look like they were made by men in the recent past.

I agree on the power of crystals - though my knowledge is fairly limited and I only use them from time to time, for supportive purposes only. The earth is here for our use.

Not sure if @Aero would like to touch the remote viewing subject; he may have knowledge there.

&&&

Rookie
i believe in RV, but i am skeptical of its complete accuracy. the presentation of the destruction of atlantis was a great story nonetheless.
I'll check it out. I am very wary of remote viewing however, but I am nearly 100% certain that there were ancient civilizations that rivaled or exceeded out current technology. If you haven't yet, watch some of this guy's videos:
also the newearth channel has many interesting videos:

Karlysymon

Superstar
I hope these are OoPARTS

Baghdad batteries

A Roman chalice designed with nano-tech. It changes colour when light hits it at a certain angle.

For @polymoog
The Cyrus cylinder

More than 2 millennia before the French Revolution introduced the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizens, an ancient Near Eastern
monarch issued a charter that is considered to be the oldest known declarations of human
rights. This charter is known today as the Cyrus Cylinder. The Cyrus Cylinder was discovered in the ruins of Babylon, in modern Iraq, in March 1879.

polymoog

Superstar
I hope these are OoPARTS

none of those are. the batteries from egypt were not out of place. they used them. i think archeologists were just surprised that they had that ability. if the roman chalice was made in rome, which the motif on the sides suggest, than it is definitely not an OOP artifact.

to be an OOPART, the item must be found in a location where it has no rightly business. metal chains were found 50 feet or more in a sandstone layer in california. we know that the american indians did not know how to make steel, and mainstream archeology says that they were the first ones in north america.

random entry from the website below:
• 1927 W. W. McCormick of Abilene, Texas, reported his grandfather's account of a stone block wall that was found deep within a coal mine: "In the year 1928, I, Atlas Almon Mathis, was working in coal mine No. 5., located two miles north of Heavener, Oklahoma. This was a shaft mine, and they told us it was two miles deep. The mine was so deep that they let us down into it on an elevator.... They pumped air down to us, it was so deep." One evening, Mathis was blasting coal loose by explosives in "room 24" of this mine. "The next morning," said Mathis, "there were several concrete blocks laying in the room. These blocks were 12-inch cubes and were so smooth and polished on the outside that all six sides could serve as mirrors. Yet they were full of gravel, because I chipped one of them open with my pick, and it was plain concrete inside." Mathis added: "As I started to timber the room up, it caved in; and I barely escaped. When I came back after the cave-in, a solid wall of these polished blocks was left exposed. About 100 to 150 yards farther down our air core, another miner struck this same wall, or one very similar." The coal in the mine was Carboniferous, which would mean the wall was at least 286 million years old. According to Mathis, the mining company officers immediately pulled the men out of the mine and forbade them to speak about what they had seen. Mathis said the Wilburton miners also told of finding "a solid block of silver in the shape of a barrel... with the prints of the staves on it," in an area of coal dating between 280 and 320 million years ago. What advance civilization built this wall?

there is a great list here: http://www.s8int.com/page12.html

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Michael Cremo - The Hidden History Of The Human Race

45 min.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Fascinating and worthwhile read.
Earths Forbidden Secrets (Part 1) by Max Igan

View attachment 54688
It's funny, when this book was first published several years ago online, Max made it free for anyone to download. I printed it off but little did I know it was the size of the yellow pages. Massive!