Our Beautiful Planet

yannick

Veteran
awesome

South Africa is beautiful too though

View attachment 19347

Also, good luck with the wife! African Women are Queens :)
My God, what are the odds? Thank you so much!

Lion's Head

Mountain in South Africa

1549757811986.jpg

Lion's Head is a mountain in Cape Town, South Africa, between Table Mountain and Signal Hill. Lion's Head peaks at 669 metres above sea level. The peak forms part of a dramatic backdrop to the city of Cape Town and is part of the Table Mountain National Park.

Wikipedia

Elevation: 669 m

Prominence: 420 m

Did you know:

While Table Mountain is the Cape Town "darling," Lion's Head is actually an incredible way to get 360-degree views of the city.

thewanderlostway.com
What's more impressive is that I'm in Durban and I'll have to travel soon to Cape Town where the mountain is situated to meet with my African Queen. God Is The Greatest Indeed.

Distance from Durban to Cape Town

My God, what are the odds? Thank you so much!

Lion's Head​

Mountain in South Africa​

Lion's Head is a mountain in Cape Town, South Africa, between Table Mountain and Signal Hill. Lion's Head peaks at 669 metres above sea level. The peak forms part of a dramatic backdrop to the city of Cape Town and is part of the Table Mountain National Park.​

Elevation: 669 m​

Prominence: 420 m​

While Table Mountain is the Cape Town "darling," Lion's Head is actually an incredible way to get 360-degree views of the city.​

What's more impressive is that I'm in Durban and I'll have to travel soon to Cape Town where the mountain is situated to meet with my African Queen. God Is The Greatest Indeed.

Distance from Durban to Cape Town

Would love to "scale" that mountain one day!

Your city is beautiful too!

durban-south-africa-3.jpg

May you have safe travels to your Queen!

yannick

Veteran
Emo.. it has its allure, I'll give you that.

Enjoy.

How about this for allure ?

I wish I was never born in the family I was born in.

I wish I could just die right now.

I just wished I had never ever sinned.

I wish I was never truly known.

I even wish I never existed, except only for God's Sake, and maybe also for the sake of goodness as we know it.

@AspiringSoul

147245789-352-k383420.jpg

How about this for allure ?

I wish I was never born in the family I was born in.

I wish I could just die right now.

I just wished I had never ever sinned.

I wish I was never truly known.

I even wish I never existed, except only for God's Sake, and maybe also for the sake of goodness as we know it.

"Suffer what there is to suffer, enjoy what there is to enjoy. Regard both suffering and joy as facts of life, and continue **praying**, no matter what happens. How Could this be anything other than the boundless joy of the ***Universe?"***

- Nichiren

** changed to praying from original quotation for religious neutrality
*** changed from "Law" at my discretion

Our Beautiful Universe

untitled.png

yannick

Veteran
"Suffer what there is to suffer, enjoy what there is to enjoy. Regard both suffering and joy as facts of life, and continue **praying**, no matter what happens. How Could this be anything other than the boundless joy of the ***Universe?"***

- Nichiren

** changed to praying from original quotation for religious neutrality
*** changed from "Law" at my discretion

Our Beautiful Universe

View attachment 19470
Are you married to Gal already? I bet you are since

Gal Gadot

Israeli actress

1550208742365.jpg

Gal Gadot Varsano is an Israeli actress and model. At age 18, she was crowned Miss Israel 2004. She then served two years in the Israel Defense Forces as a combat instructor, and began studying law and international relations at IDC Herzliya college while building up her modeling and acting careers.

Wikipedia

Born: 30 April 1985 (age 33 years), Petah Tikva, Israel

Height: 1,78 m

Spouse: @Colonel Valerio (m. 2008)

Children: Maya Versano, Alma Versano (The V in Versano proves the above)

Upcoming movies: Wonder Woman 1984, Justice League Part Two, Death on the Nile

Upcoming best movie of all times: Colonel Bison's Life

I am Jean Claude Van Damme since Van Damme is French for Forgoing Wife at the benefit of my brother from another mother.

street-fighter-movie-bison-vs-guile.jpg