Our Beautiful Planet

elsbet

Superstar
Thanks a lot Elsbet and @Colonel Valerio . It's not only about being emotional though. It's more about the cruelty being perpetrated against animals daily. T_T
"Emo"... it's just a term used of late. Funny you said this, though. Met a friend for coffee yesterday evening, and saw a guy leaving the parking lot-- there was a cat standing next to his car. He saw me looking at him, and stopped. I said Oh, did you just drop that cat off? :mad: He said NO... there are actually 3 of them that have been abandoned and I come up here to feed them... and sure enough-- there was a pile of cat food over by one of the other cats. Well.. good. ♡

By some fluke, I still had a small bag of cat food in my car and a big container, so I left some, as well. I will be on the phone today with a friend who works in rescue to see if they can be helped / fostered somewhere. :( I already have two from a rescue, or they would be mine. *sigh* At least they are people looking after them, for now.

yannick

Veteran
"Emo"... it's just a term used of late. Funny you said this, though. Met a friend for coffee yesterday evening, and saw a guy leaving the parking lot-- there was a cat standing next to his car. He saw me looking at him, and stopped. I said Oh, did you just drop that cat off? :mad: He said NO... there are actually 3 of them that have been abandoned and I come up here to feed them... and sure enough-- there was a pile of cat food over by one of the other cats. Well.. good. ♡

By some fluke, I still had a small bag of cat food in my car and a big container, so I left some, as well. I will be on the phone today with a friend who works in rescue to see if they can be helped / fostered somewhere. :( I already have two from a rescue, or they would be mine. *sigh* At least they are people looking after them, for now.
*Applause*** Wish there would be more people like you in the world. And yeah, I heard of the ''emo'' phenomenon and you're right, it does have a certain allure to it. God Bless you Elsbet and may your goodness be perpetuated forever. Amn.

On-topic

Fresh green tea leaves under bright sun light against blue sky grow on hills. Beautiful tropical nature of asian organic plantation

tea leaves.jpg

yannick

Veteran
Happy-New-Year-2019-Fireworks-London-1.png
Happy New Year 2019 to everybody, If God Wills, of course, and If God Does Not Will you to be happy at any moment during this year then that can only mean that He Will Grant you that happiness sooner or later, and if not during this life, then surely in the afterlife. As for me, thank God and Hallelujah, I think I will be forever happy just knowing and believing without any doubt that He Exists whether I am rich or not, homeless or not, fed or not, quenched of thirst or not, simply because surely, other than God, nobody and nothing can grant me a miracle such as happiness for only He Can Create such a miracle and nothing else. Happy New Year to everybody. Amn.
Happy-New-Year-2019-Fireworks-London-1.png