Origins of Freemasonry, is it Satanic?

3rdeyeevil

They were all enlightened buddhist nirvana three eyed pineal gland minds eye 7 chakra schizophrenic free masons <<< which is all connected to witchcraft and 5 elements and 5 point pentagram stars too who fell away to darkness and sold their souls to satan and died and changed inside

This is me going into detail about what his words mean in this song and what hes acting out and how it matches up with bible verses **Read Important*** Watch this video look up the song lyrics know what hes acting out and really saying look up these bible verses to help you understand
Hebrews 6:4-6 4It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.
1 Peter 2:9 9But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.
In this satanic Panic at the Disco Song Emperor's new cloths i will explain what he is saying and acting out
At the start of the song You see him Falling away From Light to darkness or Falling away from enlightenment meditation practices WHEN HE FALLS AND HITS THE GROUND The bible tells you over and over again the wicked were enlightened and fell away or stumbled to darkness and cause others to fall
You see him Changing going through a great deal of Pain when becoming evil this is what happens when these third eye free mason schizophrenics sell their souls to satan they do LIKE HE PUTS IT DIE INSIDE HIS FLASHY NEW CLOTHES
Now with him saying hes taking back to crown hes acting like hes a King now that being evil is which is a lie but at least he goes onto say hes not a royal still when TELLING A LIE AND SAYING HES MUCH MORE THEN A ROYAL CHILD OF GOD THE WICKED FOLLOWERS OF SATAN ARE SO MUCH LESS THAN A CHILD OF GOD when i the bible Gods Holy Chosen saved people are the kings and queens and royals and the wicked like he calls himself a legend love to say they are immortal legends
The words flip the switch and run he sings is about satans followers shutting off Gods light like you would a bedroom light inside and turning their backs on God and running away from him as the rebels and outcast do
His lyriic words in the song so you can see i am not lying when i see they pretend that being evil is being a king with the crown or being a royal in his satanic false castle as a wicked false immortal: I'm taking back the crown I'm all dressed up and naked I see what's mine and take it (finders keepers, losers weepers) Oh yeah The crown So close I can taste it I see what's mine and take it (finders keepers, losers weepers) Oh yeah
Mortal kings are ruling castles Welcome to my world of fun Liars settle into sockets Flip the switch and watch them run https://youtu.be/7qFF2v8VsaA

Awoken2

Superstar
Let me tell you what I'm looking at right now. Directly opposite me is St Peter's Church, it's for sale. There are overgrown bushes and weeds on the grounds. It's a stark example of dereliction. It has a small spire above a paint chipped wooden and brick facade. The vendors of the property are a company called Mason Owen.....ohhh the irony of it

https://www.masonowen.com/property/St-Peters-Church-Bryn/104702

Now let's have a look at what stands right next door. Well maintained, nicely painted, trimmed privets, offering a range of facilities for community social functions, banquets and conferences.

Screenshot_20190830-115620_Google.jpg

https://www.familiesonline.co.uk/local/wigan/listing/ashton-masonic-properties-ltd-234866

As far as I am concerned from every perceivable angle it appears Freemasonry is intent on crushing the church into non existence.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Let me tell you what I'm looking at right now. Directly opposite me is St Peter's Church, it's for sale. There are overgrown bushes and weeds on the grounds. It's a stark example of dereliction. It has a small spire above a paint chipped wooden and brick facade. The vendors of the property are a company called Mason Owen.....ohhh the irony of it

https://www.masonowen.com/property/St-Peters-Church-Bryn/104702

Now let's have a look at what stands right next door. Well maintained, nicely painted, trimmed privets, offering a range of facilities for community social functions, banquets and conferences.

View attachment 25173

https://www.familiesonline.co.uk/local/wigan/listing/ashton-masonic-properties-ltd-234866

As far as I am concerned from every perceivable angle it appears Freemasonry is intent on crushing the church into non existence.
Got them covered up, upper story windows as well eh? Good catch A2!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
There's a vacant shop nearby.....was thinking of opening it up and specializing in selling .candles, cloaks, daggers, cleaning products...that type of stuff.
And an international law office as well..... "Dershowitz, Acosta & Partners"

3rd. Here in brazil we rarely see masonic symbols in the mass media, the ones who act here are from the spiritual doctrine funded by Alan Kardec, this is the main media favorite (the Rede Globo of Television). We also have some Open Society pawns truly openly meddling with our country. This is either other elite or it's the same elite with different costume.

Brazil was funded by catholics. The mass media is shoving "spiritism" down our throats, mining the very base of our system as spiritism is a corruption of christianity......
Interesting, I've heard this mentioned before. Apparently it's quite rampant over there in Brazil.

Awoken2

Superstar
I'll direct this question @SquaredCircle

I'll just cut a comment you made in another thread and post it here.....

No matter how you add the numbers up ! Religion is king when it comes to death and destruction! It takes all major wars and communism to get close to the numbers of religion.

Taking this into account are you making the admission that Freemasonry has infiltrated and subverted christianity with the intent of destroying it from within?

This may help you with your answer.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I'll direct this question @SquaredCircle

I'll just cut a comment you made in another thread and post it here.....

No matter how you add the numbers up ! Religion is king when it comes to death and destruction! It takes all major wars and communism to get close to the numbers of religion.

Taking this into account are you making the admission that Freemasonry has infiltrated and subverted christianity with the intent of destroying it from within?

This may help you with your answer.

I think of Freemasonry as a virus that has been engineered to infiltrate a wide variety of organisations.

I found this information interesting:-

The Crescent and the Compass: Islam, Freemasonry, Esotericism and Revolution in the Modern Age

A timely survey of radical spirituality and political activism in Islam and the West over the last century and a half, The Crescent and the Compass uncovers numerous previously unknown and unexplored connections between European, American, and Muslim movements, organizations, secret societies, and thinkers. Subjects covered include Ayatollah Khomeini and Islamic mysticism; Sufism and Shi'ism; the influence of the ideas of René Guénon, a former Catholic and Freemason, and convert to Sufism; and Charles, the Prince of Wales, Traditionalism and Islamic spirituality. At the heart of the book, however, are the many connections, during the 19th and early 20th centuries, between various Muslim revolutionaries and Freemasonry, a fraternal movement that was influential in the spiritual and occult avant-garde of Western Europe and America. The Crescent and the Compass not only explores how revolutionaries and anti-colonialists, such as Sayyid Jamal ad-Din al-Afghani, attempted to mold Masonic Lodges for political aims, but how interpretations of Islam and Freemasonry converged in the writings and practices of such figures as poet and occultist Aleister Crowley; Noble Drew Ali, founder of the faith of Moorish Science in the USA; Abdullah Quilliam, Shaykh-ul-Islam of the British Isles; and, as anti-Freemasonry, in the contemporary Takfiri, Islamist movement.

Awoken2

Superstar
It would appear all religions are in the process of some Freemason reconstruction.

I'm waiting for the Squaredcircle to arrive here and I'm just going to ask him straight out if gnosticism is just another term for Luciferean.

Awoken2

Superstar
I was going to post this in the When Religion And Conspiracy Theories Collide thread with the rest of the series but I think it fits better here.

Intriguing isn't it how every despicable man made conspiracy we are being subjected to today just happens to be "exactly in line" with bible prophecy?

No coincidence there for anybody who still has the ability of critical thinking.

It's Freemasonry (and other secret societies) and Zionism that are the biggest threats to mankind today. From my observations of how Freemasons operate on this forum it appears their only objective is to make you believe they know more than you do.

Enlightened my arse. You just got conned with a different storyline.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Intriguing isn't it how every despicable man made conspiracy we are being subjected to today just happens to be "exactly in line" with bible prophecy?
Machiavellian genius or double bluff. I guess it all hinges on whether Bible prophecy turns out to be true (and not just a “tracing board” for heartless “elites” carving up the world for a NWO, using Christians as useful idiots to do so), and that is only usually evident in the rear-view mirror!

Awoken2

Superstar
What do you make of historically fulfilled prophecies, I.e. after the time of writing but now past record?
Our history is written by the winners....when I say winners I'm referring to the people who have successfully managed to get you to think in a certain way....with their books and words of wisdom.

I do not consider myself one of the flock therefore I am able to look at this from a different perspective

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Our history is written by the winners....when I say winners I'm referring to the people who have successfully managed to get you to think in a certain way....with their books and words of wisdom.

I do not consider myself one of the flock therefore I am able to look at this from a different perspective
Given that general outlook, I suppose that any apparent historic fulfilment of prophecy must necessarily be the revisionist history of the victors?