Origins of Freemasonry, is it Satanic?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
ok, i stopped reading on page two because the way I see most info was running in circles and I think I can add a bit more info to this subject.

I live in brazil and the freemansory is kinda a big deal here, and in my state specifically it is a even bigger deal than in other parts of the brazil. Plus my grandfather was a very active freemanson and some of my uncles were freemansons as well, one of them being my godfather.

Gee, I was invited to join the freemansory at least three times, my father was also invited to join them.

But we do love so much being catholic and the threat of excomunnication is a big no-no.

Here is pretty common knowledge that the freemansory started as a builder and architects guild that was responsible for the building of the Solomon's Temple, way before Christ.

It is also common knowledge here that the freemansory and the catholic church (hereby referred only as church) were "buddies" for long time until there was a bit of arguing with a catholic bishop and some people from a lodge, this being a major schism between the two.
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Questão_religiosa

This being said, I don't believe the freemansons were satanic or wholly evil. But there are serious dogmatic and doutrinary divergences between the church and the freemansory but neither side is ok with debauchery or unruly things. But they don't accept Jesus as their lord and savior so bear that in mind.

We do see a lot of masonic symbolism in monarch and illuminati stuff, but I think, in my humbly opinion, that this is the case of the inverted cross. To the catholics this is the cross of st. john who refused to die the same way as Jesus so it is a symbol of humbleness. but to the satanist sychos this is a mockery of Christ. If i were to put the real bad guys outta there i'd say they were the temple orientis guys

Awoken2

Superstar
ok, i stopped reading on page two because the way I see most info was running in circles and I think I can add a bit more info to this subject.

I live in brazil and the freemansory is kinda a big deal here, and in my state specifically it is a even bigger deal than in other parts of the brazil. Plus my grandfather was a very active freemanson and some of my uncles were freemansons as well, one of them being my godfather.

Gee, I was invited to join the freemansory at least three times, my father was also invited to join them.

But we do love so much being catholic and the threat of excomunnication is a big no-no.

Here is pretty common knowledge that the freemansory started as a builder and architects guild that was responsible for the building of the Solomon's Temple, way before Christ.

It is also common knowledge here that the freemansory and the catholic church (hereby referred only as church) were "buddies" for long time until there was a bit of arguing with a catholic bishop and some people from a lodge, this being a major schism between the two.
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Questão_religiosa

This being said, I don't believe the freemansons were satanic or wholly evil. But there are serious dogmatic and doutrinary divergences between the church and the freemansory but neither side is ok with debauchery or unruly things. But they don't accept Jesus as their lord and savior so bear that in mind.

We do see a lot of masonic symbolism in monarch and illuminati stuff, but I think, in my humbly opinion, that this is the case of the inverted cross. To the catholics this is the cross of st. john who refused to die the same way as Jesus so it is a symbol of humbleness. but to the satanist sychos this is a mockery of Christ. If i were to put the real bad guys outta there i'd say they were the temple orientis guys
I think perhaps you should read the whole thread. Coming to any conclusions after just 2 pages would indicate that you are sticking with your preconceived beliefs that Freemasonry is all about philanthropy and benevolence. That is exactly what you are supposed to think.

Can I just ask how you arrived at the conclusion that "Freemasonry were not satanic or wholly evil?" The past tense use of the word "were" also indicates that you think this issue is a historical one.

If you know anything at all about Freemasonry you will be well aware that their "God" is Lucifer, the light giver, hence the term illuminati.

You should also be aware of the Georgia Guidestones. Are you happy with their plans to reduce the worlds population by six and a half billion?

And finally, if you REALLY want to see "information running in circles" just pop over to any of the religious threads were you can enjoy endless posts from people quoting their favourite bible passages at each other....for what reason I don't know.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I think perhaps you should read the whole thread. Coming to any conclusions after just 2 pages would indicate that you are sticking with your preconceived beliefs that Freemasonry is all about philanthropy and benevolence. That is exactly what you are supposed to think.

Can I just ask how you arrived at the conclusion that "Freemasonry were not satanic or wholly evil?" The past tense use of the word "were" also indicates that you think this issue is a historical one.

If you know anything at all about Freemasonry you will be well aware that their "God" is Lucifer, the light giver, hence the term illuminati.

You should also be aware of the Georgia Guidestones. Are you happy with their plans to reduce the worlds population by six and a half billion?

And finally, if you REALLY want to see "information running in circles" just pop over to any of the religious threads were you can enjoy endless posts from people quoting their favourite bible passages at each other....for what reason I don't know.
Hey, greetings.

1st. I havent read the thread because it is 11 pages long now, and most of the info seemed irrelephant. I'm reading the rest now, there are a few tidbits of useful info tough and I wanted to contribute with what I know and what is common knowledge here in my country

2st. What I meant was that the freemansory is not the cause of the turmoil we see today. Any catholic who joins the freemansory is excommunicated, this alone is enough to raise some flags. But it's a big world out there, we also have the Golden Dawn, the Thelema, the OTO (i think these are the culprits), Lions Club, Rotary Club and so on. From the few sources I had here, I noticed they have some major belief divergences but they don't like all this fear and loathing we are living today. The same way our inverted cross had its meaning corrupted by devil worshippers maybe some other source has appropiated their symbols, maybe the same ones who put the georgia guidestones.

3rd. Here in brazil we rarely see masonic symbols in the mass media, the ones who act here are from the spiritual doctrine funded by Alan Kardec, this is the main media favorite (the Rede Globo of Television). We also have some Open Society pawns truly openly meddling with our country. This is either other elite or it's the same elite with different costume.

Brazil was funded by catholics. The mass media is shoving "spiritism" down our throats, mining the very base of our system as spiritism is a corruption of christianity. The USA was founded by freemansons. What I believe is that what the elite is doing is corrupting other symbols to their own ends

Awoken2

Superstar
Hey, greetings.

1st. I havent read the thread because it is 11 pages long now, and most of the info seemed irrelephant. I'm reading the rest now, there are a few tidbits of useful info tough and I wanted to contribute with what I know and what is common knowledge here in my country

2st. What I meant was that the freemansory is not the cause of the turmoil we see today. Any catholic who joins the freemansory is excommunicated, this alone is enough to raise some flags. But it's a big world out there, we also have the Golden Dawn, the Thelema, the OTO (i think these are the culprits), Lions Club, Rotary Club and so on. From the few sources I had here, I noticed they have some major belief divergences but they don't like all this fear and loathing we are living today. The same way our inverted cross had its meaning corrupted by devil worshippers maybe some other source has appropiated their symbols, maybe the same ones who put the georgia guidestones.

3rd. Here in brazil we rarely see masonic symbols in the mass media, the ones who act here are from the spiritual doctrine funded by Alan Kardec, this is the main media favorite (the Rede Globo of Television). We also have some Open Society pawns truly openly meddling with our country. This is either other elite or it's the same elite with different costume.

Brazil was funded by catholics. The mass media is shoving "spiritism" down our throats, mining the very base of our system as spiritism is a corruption of christianity. The USA was founded by freemansons. What I believe is that what the elite is doing is corrupting other symbols to their own ends
Hey, have you heard the term Novos Ordo Seclorum? Have a good look at it, here are a couple of video pointers.

Awoken2

Superstar
Ever wondered where all those missing children go?.... some uncomfortable truths laid out right here.

The Bill Cooper piece at the end is truly stunning and extremely sobering.

Last edited:

Renegade

Veteran
The word "Lucifer" in Isaiah 14:12 presents a minor problem to mainstream Christianity. It becomes a much larger problem to Bible literalists, and becomes a huge obstacle for the claims of Mormonism. John J. Robinson in A Pilgrim's Path, pp. 47-48 explains:
"Lucifer makes his appearance in the fourteenth chapter of the Old Testament book of Isaiah, at the twelfth verse, and nowhere else: "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"​
The first problem is that Lucifer is a Latin name. So how did it find its way into a Hebrew manuscript, written before there was a Roman language? To find the answer, I consulted a scholar at the library of the Hebrew Union College in Cincinnati. What Hebrew name, I asked, was Satan given in this chapter of Isaiah, which describes the angel who fell to become the ruler of hell? Please, I asked, explain this to me in a manner that I can understand and then explain to anyone, not just folks who have completed a degree either traditionally or through an online university.​
The answer was a surprise. I had to sit back into a chair and take a moment before continuing. In the original Hebrew text, the fourteenth chapter of Isaiah is not about a fallen angel, but about a fallen Babylonian king, who during his lifetime had persecuted the children of Israel. It contains no mention of Satan, either by name or reference. The Hebrew scholar could only speculate that some early Christian scribes, writing in the Latin tongue used by the Church, had decided for themselves that they wanted the story to be about a fallen angel, a creature not even mentioned in the original Hebrew text, and to whom they gave the name "Lucifer."​
Why Lucifer? In Roman astronomy, Lucifer was the name given to the morning star (the star we now know by another Roman name, Venus). The morning star appears in the heavens just before dawn, heralding the rising sun. The name derives from the Latin term lucem ferre, bringer, or bearer, of light." In the Hebrew text the expression used to describe the Babylonian king before his death is Helal, son of Shahar, which can best be translated as "Day star, son of the Dawn." The name evokes the golden glitter of a proud king's dress and court (much as his personal splendor earned for King Louis XIV of France the appellation, "The Sun King").​
The scholars authorized by ... King James I to translate the Bible into current English did not use the original Hebrew texts, but used versions translated ... largely by St. Jerome in the fourth century. Jerome had mistranslated the Hebraic metaphor, "Day star, son of the Dawn," as "Lucifer," and over the centuries a metamorphosis took place. Lucifer the morning star became a disobedient angel, cast out of heaven to rule eternally in hell. Theologians, writers, and poets interwove the myth with the doctrine of the Fall, and in Christian tradition Lucifer is now the same as Satan, the Devil, and --- ironically --- the Prince of Darkness.​
So "Lucifer" is nothing more than an ancient Latin name for the morning star, the bringer of light. That can be confusing for Christians who identify Christ himself as the morning star, a term used as a central theme in many Christian sermons. Jesus refers to himself as the morning star in Revelation 22:16: "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."​
And so there are those who do not read beyond the King James version of the Bible, who say 'Lucifer is Satan: so says the Word of God'....​

Last edited:

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Well, I wasn't going to reply this thread until I had seen the videos that awoken2 sent me but I have to second this info. Most people here seen to associate Satan with lucifer, which is not the case. "Lucifer" is a title at best. Renegade's post was beautifully put, better than I would ever write. I would also like to add that the capeta (I know brazilian terms and I'm not afraid to use 'em) is a fallen angel. He is smart and deceitful because he has been around since well before the creation but he is no way a ruler per se! He doesn't rule in hell, the place is a prison and it is not better to him than anyone else. The demons from gagarengis asked to possess the pigs because they didn't want to go back there. The devil is not an equal or oposite to God, he's equal or weaker than st. Michael at best. What makes him different and give him an edge is that he doesn't play by the rules...

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Ok, I've seen the videos. I wrote a bit of text but to sum it up what I think in a few words: what is not from God is against God, then the freemansory is "heretical". But to me they aren't the ones behind NWO. Its way too convenient that the symbols just lead to them, any shadow organization that has any credibility would only let us see what they want us to see, only if just to mock us

Awoken2

Superstar
That's true... but in the song he talks about his shadow, and that concept really doesn't have anything to do with transgender people.
So I'll ask you again, WHY did Maynard specifically mention the word hermaphrodite in this clip when talking about the song 46 and 2?

I find it terribly amusing how you accuse me of not answering your convoluted and complex questions when you can't even answer my simple ones.

Here is a reminder of where this thing started.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
But it's a big world out there, we also have the Golden Dawn, the Thelema, the OTO (i think these are the culprits), Lions Club, Rotary Club and so on.
I believe you are correct. Common freemasons are not the culprits. The so called Illuminati are those groups you have written, they are the ones sitting above the 33rd degree of Scottish Rite and the 13th degree of the York Rite. They perform "ceremonial magick" and are pretty much in control over the lower levels.

Here is a chart of the alleged power structure, Ipsissimus is the top level degree of the OTO and that position is quite high in the pyramid.

mecca

Superstar
So I'll ask you again, WHY did Maynard specifically mention the word hermaphrodite in this clip when talking about the song 46 and 2?
First of all, you should know that "hermaphrodites" are not transgender people, so it doesn't even matter why... And from the context of the video, it's actually not clear whether Maynard is using the word hermaphrodite in reference to the meaning of that song or not.

The interviewer asks Maynard about the song and says that 48 chromosomes would be a mutation because he believes that the song 46&2 is about people with 48 chromosomes. Maynard responds by saying that his song is actually describing 47 chromosomes and not 48... Then the interviewer says that having 48 chromosomes would actually be a horrible mutation and Maynard responds by saying it would "probably be bordering on hermaphrodite". But it's not entirely clear whether he is responding directly to the interviewer's claim regarding 48 chromosomes or if he is continuing from his initial statement about 47 chromosomes. It's not really possible to tell. If he said that in response to having 48 chromosomes, then that means that he didn't use the word hermaphrodite in reference to the song's meaning. Either way, I'm not going to assume that "hermaphrodites" are the central meaning of his song especially when the song contains a lot of different themes, ideas, and concepts... like the idea of the "shadow", which is what actually seems to be the central theme. And like I already said, this isn't connected to transgender people.

Absolutely none of this connects to our initial conversation anyway because you were claiming that this song was specifically about transgender people... "Hermaphrodites" are not the exact same phenomenon as transgender people in the first place. So either way, whether the song references hermaphrodites or not, the song just isn't about transgender people.

Why does it matter anyway? Why do you want to continue a disagreement that we had over half a year ago? Why are you so extremely invested in the meaning of this song? We had a small and benign disagreement over the interpretation of some song lyrics... It's really not that big of a deal and you have no need to start an argument or get worked up over it. Many people have different interpretations of Maynard's songs because he deliberately writes them in that way and he utilizes complex ideas that aren't one dimensional. But it's still just a song and it doesn't actually matter... I thought we ended this conversation and agreed to disagree a long time ago.
I find it terribly amusing how you accuse me of not answering your convoluted and complex questions when you can't even answer my simple ones.
Really? I asked you some very simple questions. If the things you believe are true and self evident, then they should be able to be easily explained. I only asked you to tell me why your ideas make sense and how they work. I simply wanted you to explain your own thought process, you should be easily able to do that. If you aren't even capable of explaining how the ideas you believe in actually work, then how can you believe in them? Since you believe in it and think it's significant, shouldn't you be the one who understands how it works?
Here is a reminder of where this thing started.

I thought this pointless disagreement ended on May 4th of LAST YEAR... why are you dragging out a dead conversation? I already explained my interpretation of the song to you. And I already described the ways in which that video is false. That video doesn't even say anything about hermaphrodites or transgender people when describing the song's meaning in the first place.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hermaphrodites are people with an actual condition. They are the people in this discussion whom have likely existed since mankind came around or shortly thereafter. Its an ultra-rare condition, but it does happen within the bounds of nature.

Transgender/ed appears to be a "flexible" term used to fit whatever line the lgbt-agenda supporter is pushing at that moment. Much as "sex" and "gender" are with this crowd....... their definitions of these terms varies wildly and conveniently.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I believe you are correct. Common freemasons are not the culprits. The so called Illuminati are those groups you have written, they are the ones sitting above the 33rd degree of Scottish Rite and the 13th degree of the York Rite. They perform "ceremonial magick" and are pretty much in control over the lower levels.

Here is a chart of the alleged power structure, Ipsissimus is the top level degree of the OTO and that position is quite high in the pyramid.

thank you for this graph

3rdeyeevil

Not only is many of your cartoons and movies and tv shows and video games and fantasy board and card games full of witchcraft also known as magic and 5 elemental and 5 point star garbage But all of these Masons and the usa itself is connected to the new age babylon vatican romane empire of revelations:17 that one city the only one in the world ruling countires and kingdoms in secret with all their false babylon and egyptian god garbage in their chruches and what have you and egyptian pyramid and third eye garbage and the free masons all love all their egyptian and babylon false gods also
Its kind of funny how much the vatican and usa and europe countries resemble Nebuchadnezzar II who also conquered egypt and tyre as the ruler of ancient babylon who loved his false god statues his false gods the similarities is astonishing