Origins of Freemasonry, is it Satanic?

Awoken2

Superstar
....Anybody think Aero will turn up here? I think It's already been proven

"Without my Grandpa the Free Mason your cars would suck"

That's a dangerously inflated ego if you ask me. And 100% indoctrinated to boot.

Aero

Superstar
Well yeah. You all need my inflated ego because you are that lost from the plot.

floss

Star
Freemasonry is satanic as hell. There are different “denomination” of freemasonry. I recently talk to a black male who is a member. He kept ranting on how no body should be messing with a black man because they are “God”. He also said 33rd degree isn’t the last but rather 360 degree. I just chuckled and parted way. I got attacked later that night while asleep, but the name of Jesus took care of these demons.

Helioform

Star
It's not really their beliefs that are Satanic. New Age stuff doesn't bother me and a lot of it has a basis in fact.

What is Evil is their system of covering up the crimes of their fellow masons and the use of their position inside the Craft to gain political power at the expense of us "commoners" or "cowans" as they derisively call us. So when these masons infiltrate the governments as well as the police forces, we have got a serious problem because of this mutual circle jerk that they are into.

Awoken2

Superstar
It's not really their beliefs that are Satanic. New Age stuff doesn't bother me and a lot of it has a basis in fact.

What is Evil is their system of covering up the crimes of their fellow masons and the use of their position inside the Craft to gain political power at the expense of us "commoners" or "cowans" as they derisively call us. So when these masons infiltrate the governments as well as the police forces, we have got a serious problem because of this mutual circle jerk that they are into.
But the way It's structured is you have all these self righteous lower level masons who think It's some type of benevolent and philanthropic boys club so they obviously have plausible deniability but the higher up the order you go the more "dark secrets" they get illuminated to....so to speak.

Any organisation that keeps secrets from It's own ranks can't be seen as morally reputable?

Aero

Superstar
What cover-up? Don't you all think you know everything?

I wouldn't judge you all from a moment of being naive, but come on. Freemasonry is taking the blame for a lot of shit here. There is no way it all boils down into such a perfect sanctimonious narrative. How convenient? I think if you look at American history you will see that Masons were the good guys up to a certain point. Well maybe they weren't good enough for yall.

What I'm saying is there was a clear shift in American values trickling down from the top. Like in the 1960s or 70s. Maybe it was earlier than that, but it's not the point. The point is the masons were always here. So why did it take so long for all the cult related phenomenon to blow up? I'm just saying, my money isn't on the convenient choice. You all might be getting played, just a little bit.

Aero

Superstar
Yeah exactly. Freemasons might play a part but you can't blame everything on Freemasonry.
Right. LSD was invented in the 1940s. But it wasn't until 30 years later they unleashed it on the population. I think it's interesting because all of those street drugs existed for awhile. And people commonly used them.

So all of a sudden you have prohibition and an explosion of the drug market. It's like they designed a simple 3 point plan. I call it the 3 D's of America. Distract, destabilize and discredit. Now maybe a Mason came up with that, like I just did. But it doesn't matter.

Being a freemason isn't an ideology. There can be good and bad freemasons

Violette

Star
Apprentice level masons are probably no different than pledges in a fraternity so it’s quite possible that they’re just everyday guys unaware of what goes on at higher levels. It isn’t hard to find out why people have their suspicions/criticism of freemasonry though, especially when you read their own writings.
"Lucifer is the equal of the Adonay, with Lucifer the god of light and goodness struggled for humanity against *Adonay the God of Darkness and Evil. Albert Pike had only specified and unveiled dogmas of the high grades of all other Masonry's, for in no matter what rite, the Great Architect of the Universe is not the God worshipped by the Christians." ~Domenico Margiotta
“Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay (Jehovah) is also God. For the eternal Law is that there is no light without shade, no beauty without ugliness, no white without black. For the Absolute can only exist as two Gods: darkness being necessary to light to serve as its foil as the pedestal is necessary to the statue and the brake to the locomotive. The doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic Religion 'is the belief in Lucifer,' the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil." (La Femme et L' enfant dans La Frac-Maconnerie Universelle, by A.C. De La Rive, pg. 588, and Occult Theocrasy, by Lady Queensborough, pg. 220,221) -quoted from Albert pike

Helioform

Star
What cover-up?
"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason, and these only at your own option, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. Prevaricate [falsify], don't tell the whole truth in his case, keep his secrets, forget the most important points. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations, and remember if you live up to your obligation strictly, you'll be free from sin. ‘That's the evidence I sight." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 183)

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
Freemasonry is satanic as hell. There are different “denomination” of freemasonry. I recently talk to a black male who is a member. He kept ranting on how no body should be messing with a black man because they are “God”. He also said 33rd degree isn’t the last but rather 360 degree. I just chuckled and parted way. I got attacked later that night while asleep, but the name of Jesus took care of these demons.
lol, so you talked to one crazy black guy who claimed to be a freemason, had a bad dream, jesus'd it away, and therefore freemasonry is satanic...?

Unknown Warrior

Established
There are good and bad people in almost every type of organization and that includes Freemasonry. The devil has his people infiltrating every type of religion and secular organization that exists. I'm sure that some people have been lured into Freemasonry believing that they were going to help others and society. Afterwards, they may have been informed of a diabolical plan to usher in a new way of life for the people of the world. Satan will use anyone who will help manipulate others. Some of Satan's most valuable people have positions of authority in the church and in the educational institutions. Anywhere that he can mislead people and influence them. There are very few righteous people who are in authority because Satan is the god of this world.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
"You must conceal all the crimes of your brother Masons, except murder and treason, and these only at your own option, and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him. Prevaricate [falsify], don't tell the whole truth in his case, keep his secrets, forget the most important points. It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations, and remember if you live up to your obligation strictly, you'll be free from sin. ‘That's the evidence I sight." (Edmond Ronayne, "Masonic Handbook," page 183)
This looked like BS to me, simply because the language involved isn't nearly pretentious enough to be a legit masonic publication, and they even misspell 'cite', so I did a brief bit of research.
The full text of the Masonic Handbook by Edmond Ronayne, written in 1917, can be found here, a public library archive:
https://archive.org/stream/HandbookFreemasonryEdmondRonayne1917/Handbook_Freemasonry-Edmond_Ronayne-1917_djvu.txt
and does not contain this 'quote'. As expected, the language is far more pretentious and legalese than what this 'quote' can manage. It's quite an informative document though, and worth a look if you want an idea of the weird shennanigans freemasons get up too.

Helioform

Star
This looked like BS to me, simply because the language involved isn't nearly pretentious enough to be a legit masonic publication, and they even misspell 'cite', so I did a brief bit of research.
The full text of the Masonic Handbook by Edmond Ronayne, written in 1917, can be found here, a public library archive:
https://archive.org/stream/HandbookFreemasonryEdmondRonayne1917/Handbook_Freemasonry-Edmond_Ronayne-1917_djvu.txt
and does not contain this 'quote'. As expected, the language is far more pretentious and legalese than what this 'quote' can manage. It's quite an informative document though, and worth a look if you want an idea of the weird shennanigans freemasons get up too.
That is interesting but how to know if this document hasn't been edited?

Anyhow I was able to find a quote that says basically the same thing, but worded differently:

"Furthermore, that I will keep the secrets of a worthy brother Master Mason as inviolable as my own, when communicated to and received by me as such, murder and treason excepted.*

Furthermore, that I will aid and assist all worthy distressed brother Master Masons, their widows and orphans, I knowing them to be such, so far as their necessities may require and my ability will permit without material injury to myself or family. "

Awoken2

Superstar
What cover-up? Don't you all think you know everything?

I wouldn't judge you all from a moment of being naive, but come on. Freemasonry is taking the blame for a lot of shit here. There is no way it all boils down into such a perfect sanctimonious narrative. How convenient? I think if you look at American history you will see that Masons were the good guys up to a certain point. Well maybe they weren't good enough for yall.

What I'm saying is there was a clear shift in American values trickling down from the top. Like in the 1960s or 70s. Maybe it was earlier than that, but it's not the point. The point is the masons were always here. So why did it take so long for all the cult related phenomenon to blow up? I'm just saying, my money isn't on the convenient choice. You all might be getting played, just a little bit.
First of all there is absolutely nothing perfect about this narrative at all, on the contrary, It's very very far from perfect.

You appear to under this delusion that your in some way higher than us non Masonic folk.

Even your choice of music clearly shows your self righteous attitude.

Call it irony if you like or just a sick sense of humour but this song you posted in the music thread says it all really.